Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | April Fools' 2022: The Maths
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[center][size=5][b]Spoiler alert![/b][/size][/center] [size=4][b]This guide reveals the mathematical Marva magic used for the 2022 April Fools' Day Scrolls.[/b][/size] The fortune scrolls may be gone, but if you enjoy a little math, the fun goes on! This guide will show you how to retroactively determine what prophecy [b]any dragon[/b] (past, present, or future) would have received on April 1st 2022! Marva fortunes are based on only two numbers: a dragon's ID and the userid tied to the dragon's clan. Plug these values into the equation below and you'll receive a prophecy number. It's that simple! [code](userid + dragon_id) % 236 + 1[/code] [size=2]if you don't have a calculator with a modulo operation (%) you can also type this formula into Google.[/size] [LIST=1] [*]The odds are not in your favor. Expect a wegg. [*]A wary stranger will become a familiar friend. [*]Trouble is [b]brewing[/b]. [*]A [b]forgetful friend[/b] will seek your guidance. [*]When defeat looks certain, a bold strategy can win the day. [*]When you’re uncertain of your next steps, ask a [b]stone-faced acquaintance[/b] to lead the way. [*]A [b]croaker[/b] in hand is worth two (2) in the [b]Mire[/b]. [*]A [b]Glorious Gift[/b] is sure to be rendered to your care. [*]Be wary of what you awaken when you dig. [*]Your clan's future is bright. [*]The unplanned project is the best project. [*]Surely it won't hurt if you check the auction house just one more time? [*]Dragons who list fast often list for the incorrect amount. [*]Help a friend remember their 10 questions and they may help you one day. [*]With your current build, doom awaits you in Redrock Cove. [*]A dragon you once thought your ally lair plans your early demise. [*]Sometimes it's not the dragon with the triples, but the dragon with the beautiful eyes that will win your heart. [*]But what did your familiar awaken to? [*]Dragons with unfinished bios are often sold. [*]Unnamed offspring are in your lineage future. [*]Try oh try, for the XXY. [*]According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a Snapper should be able to fly. [*]You will someday snag the "FIRST!!!" on a newspost. [*]Dragons who circumvent the profanity filter do so at their clan's peril. [*]Progens are never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down... [*]You will never know what becomes of offspring exalted to the Tidelord. [*]A Shocking Streak is in your future if you Switch it up. [*]Treasure hoarded away will be there just when you need it most. [*]The exchange rate fluctuations are like the whims of a mad god. [*]Someday the world will see your scales shine. [*]A great future awaits those who organize their lairs chronologically. [*]A storied future awaits the fandragon. [*]A dragon with a clear head is a dragon well-fed. [*]Dragons who eat well may earn life's bonuses. [*]Doom looms for those who presume they can always resume Glimmer and Gloom. [*]Studies show that dragons who bond with their familiars daily lead healthier, happier lives. [*]Someday you may learn who Marva truly is... but it is not this day. [*]A trading post dragon you know may harbor a secret... [*]A passing Flutterbun giggles at you, this could mean good things. [*]A new friend waits for you in the Auction House. [*]Baldwin's cauldron is particularly bubbly today. Be wary. [*]Have you asked [i]why[/i] is your familiar? [*]Clan lore comes to fruition... [*]An image of the unfinished project dragon flashes before you... [*]It's going to be a rough day, take some time to bond with your familiars. [*]Only I can see your truth...for 1,000 gold. [*]You dream all your eliminates miss, today's not your day. [*]The wind beneath your wings is particularly strong today. [*]Your flight's deity smiles today. [*]The Marketplace restock favors you. [*]Never call an Ancient Breed old...it will certainly bring misfortune. [*]Oof...[i]*inhales*[/i] that's no good. [*]Something lurks behind you...made you look! [*]Hello [DRAGONNAME]! You are one of [NUMBER] lucky winners! Visit [MAPLOCATION] to claim your prize! [*]Pay your gems forward and you'll have good luck for a year. Who are we kidding? You're a dragon—HOARD THEM. [*]Why isn't it called Fortnight of the Nocturne? [*]The prophecy you seek is written on a different scroll. Good luck finding it! [*]You will gather items in the correct location today. I can feel it. [*]A dozen eggs. A teaspoon of sugar. Three cups flour. Darn it, wrong parchment. [*]All other prophecies are wrong except for this one.", [*]"You may not have chosen your tertiary gene color, but it's unique to you. Wear it proud! [*]Do you like me? Yes No Next question [*]I see treasure in your future... though, it is not yours. [*]If you unroll this parchment a little further, you'll find a cheat code to win [i]Flight Rising[/i]. [*]Your future looks Marva-lous! [*]Today is the tomorrow you dreamed about yesterday. [*]The real prophecy is written in invisible ink. [*]Run. [*][b]Plundered goods[/b] await you. [*]Don't overlook the value of [b]flattery[/b]. [*]When life gives you [b]molted scales[/b], make [b]Venomscale Bracers[/b]. [*]Rewards come to those that dig and dig and dig. [*]A certain [b]enthusiastic collector[/b]'s wishlist is never satisfied. [*]No raffle was ever won by a ticket unpurchased. [*][b]YOU ARE VERY STRONG![/b] [*]Long buried wonders are unearthed where the three headed horror walks. [*]Two heads are better than one. Three or more is a sign to run. [*]The winds of the [b]Zephyr Steppes[/b] play a song for you. [*]The waters of the [b]Shoredeep Presage[/b] hold a secret for you. [*]The swaying branches of the [b]Behemoth[/b] points you to your destiny. [*]A knotty mystery awaits you in the [b]Foxfire Bramble[/b]. [*]Your future will be forged in the [b]Great Furnace[/b]. [*]Your current life will take on a new charge at the [b]Tempest Spire[/b]. [*]The [b]Sundial Terrace[/b] will tell you more than the time of day if you know how to look. [*]A treasure of unrealized value is yours to find in the [b]Colonnades of Antiquity[/b]. [*]A hidden message is written to you in the glowing blossoms of the [b]Starwood Strand[/b]. [*]The [b]Abiding Boneyard[/b] will test your strength and find you stronger for the challenge. [*]You will lose your path but find yourself in the [b]Reclaimer's Glacier[/b]. [*]Isn't it annoying when you get a fortune that's not actually a fortune? [*]This scroll will explode in [b]ten seconds[/b]... [*]You will play [i]Flight Rising[/i] today! [*]You are very fortunate! [*]Okay, now it's your turn to do my fortune! [*]Looks like everything's going your way! For now... [*]Please, they're making us write these at talonpoint! [b]Send help![/b] [*]Gonna level with you, this fortune is best left unknown. Trust me, you'll be happier for it. [*]A mysterious Pearlcatcher will walk into your life and really complicate things. Maybe stay home today. [*]The tides bring trouble to some and fortune to others. [*]You'll find that missing [b]Mistral Mahjong[/b] tile under the table. [*]Your efforts will be rewarded if you mediate a dispute between [b]Glimmer and Gloom[/b]. [*]A dragon CAN change its stripes—with the right scroll, that is. [*]Your fate can change quicker than an [b]ultimate buttersnake[/b]. [*]That tertiary color looks perfect on you! [*]The Marketplace will stock in your favor. [*]A watched cauldron never boils. [*]That next boss encounter will certainly bequeath a familiar. Or is it the one after that...? [*]Good things don't always come in Gilded Chests. [*]If you arrange all these scrolls you can reveal a secret message. What's this? It reads... "GET BACK TO WORK." Oh. [*]Don't let your Curious Parasol open indoors. [*]One dragon's duplicate is another dragon's transmutation material. [*]The magic in your nests seems favorable today. [*]Blue goo comes to those who wait. [*]The Auction House item you've been yearning for has just dropped in price. [*]It doesn't want you to know this, but that potted cactus really likes hugs. [*]Rotate three times counter clockwise to... Wait. This is the instruction manual for a Pocketmouse. [*]If you get a frame-perfect tap in the Trading Post, you can clip behind Pinkerton and gain access to—[i]The rest of this scroll is torn away...[/i] [*]The dragon this scroll appears for is one of uncommon beauty. [*]The print on this scroll is too small... Perhaps the dragon reading it needs glasses? [*]Today is the perfect day to edit this dragon's bio. [*]The answer to your quandary awaits in the [b]Forbidden Portal[/b]. [*]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin at felis ante. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. [*]A wise dragon periodically clears their browser's cache. [*]To exalt, or not to exalt, that is the question. Or is it exhalt? Exhault? Exhult? Exult? [i]I can't remember![/i] [*]Your flight's deity frowns today. Uh oh! [*]Writer's block is [i]the worst[/i]. [*]Remember to incubate your nests! [*]Luminax is sad. Why did you run away? [*]Gaoler is the new gif. [*]I have a good feeling about your odds in the Blooming Grove. [*]I'd stay clear of the [b]Boreal Wood[/b] for now. [*]You'll meet a [b]trickster[/b] if you visit the [b]Bamboo Falls[/b]. [*]Take the path less traveled in the [b]Woodland Path[/b]. Not that one, the other one! [*]The eerie silence of the once boisterous [b]Rainsong Jungle[/b] is broken by a sharp sudden snap! Don't turn around. [*]A dancing ember will lead you safely through the [b]Scorched Forest[/b]. [*]Be extra cautious around any cacti you encounter in the [b]Sandswept Delta[/b]. They aren't all what they seem. [*]You'll find what you lost in the [b]Forgotten Cave[/b]. [*]I wouldn't make any plans to visit the [b]Thunderhead Savanna[/b] today. [*]It would be wise to catch tonight's setting sun on the tranquil beaches of [b]Redrock Cove[/b]. [*]You will find a valuable trinket below the murky surface of the [b]Waterway[/b]. [*]You are certain to achieve victory in the [b]Arena[/b], if you dare to accept the challenge. [*]Watch your step if you visit the [b]Volcanic Vents[/b]. [*]A impulse trip to the [b]Crystal Pools[/b] would prove most profitable. [*]A visit to the [b]Harpy's Roost[/b] will be enlightening... just remember to look up. [*]Your fortune is unclear. You will either find something in the [b]Ghostlight Ruins[/b] or something... will find you. [*]Don't poke at the mushrooms in the [b]Mire[/b] or you may find something unexpected poking back. [*]A gold hued messenger has something to tell you in the [b]Kelp Beds[/b]. Bring a friend who can understand porpoise. [*]Don't dawdle in the [b]Golem Workshop[/b] and [i]definitely[/i] don't stop to investigate what made that clunk sound. [*]It's called the [b]Forbidden Portal[/b]. I doubt [i]anything[/i] I write here is going to dissuade you from going if the name doesn't already. [*]It's a good day to read the [b]Aged Tome[/b] that's been sitting in your hoard for years. [*]A [b]certain dragon[/b] has been thinking of you. [*]A foray into advanced [b]alchemical research[/b] will be well rewarded. [*]An overlooked deal is awaiting you in the [b]Auction House[/b]. [*]An organized lair is a happy lair. [*]A [b]random scry[/b] will make you cry. [color=red][b]Links to a random dragon in the Scrying Workshop[/b][/color] [*]You will soon see a cute dragon. [color=red][b]Links to a random hatchling-aged dragon in the Scrying Workshop[/b][/color] [*]The answers for the next 10 rounds of [b]Higher or Lower[/b] are: higher, higher, lower, higher, higher, lower, lower, lower, higher, lower. [*]Your lucky [b]Mistral Mahjong[/b] layout for today is butterfly. [*]You'll do well in [b]Shock Switch[/b] today. The fairground game, not the electrical prank that certain unprofessional dragons in the Lightning flight play on each other. [*]Your memory will serve you well in [b]Runestones of the Arcanist[/b]. [*]Your personal best [b]Jigsaw[/b] score is ripe to be surpassed! [*][b]Tidal Trouble[/b] will be no trouble at all for you. [*]Challenge yourself in [b]Shock Switch[/b] and you will gain more than mere treasure. [*]All your plans will fall into place in [b]Glimmer and Gloom[/b]. [*]Expect the unexpected... unless you're already expecting that. [*]An extra lucky find awaits if you [b]gather[/b] in the right spot. [*]A keen eye will catch the apparel you were looking for at a great price! [*]You will find your answer in the [b]Hewn City[/b]. [*]A dip in the tidepools of the [b]Tsunami Flats[/b] would do you well. [*]A trip through the [b]Highland Scrub[/b] will be equal parts challenging and rewarding. [*]You will run into an old friend in [b]Cinderslag[/b]. [*]Take a break at the [b]Snowsquall Tundra[/b] before you continue your journey. [*]You will find an enlightening document deep in the [b]Tourmaline Archives[/b]. [*]You will make a new ally at the [b]Rotrock Rim[/b]. Or is it two allies? [*]When you grow weary, [b]Cloudsong[/b] will rejuvenate your spirit for adventure. [*]Your quest will find new meaning at the [b]Greatwyrm's Breach[/b]. [*][b]Murkbarrow Close[/b] will prove more welcoming than you expected. [*]You'll make it to the [b]Worldedge Wetlands[/b], but your journey will take you even further. [*]A long kept secret will soon come to light. [*]When the battle seems lost, a friend will [b]eliminate[/b] the threat. [*]A chance encounter with an old friend will clear up an even older mystery. [*]A long neglected task is ready to be conquered. [*]Heed the [b]elder longneck's warning[/b]. [*]A [b]centaur in need[/b] will pay back your kindness threefold. [*]A [b]masked harpy[/b] will provide the answer you seek... if you listen carefully. [*]A [b]serthis medic[/b] has the potion you seek. [*]A [b]bored maren[/b] knows a safer route, and will share the knowledge for an entertaining story. [*]A [b]young hatchling[/b] will notice what everyone else overlooked. [*]Today is a good day to learn a new skill. [*]A friend is hoping to hear from you today. [*]A chance encounter with a stranger will send your life into a new direction. [*]Your hard work is about to pay off! [*]A lucky break will present itself shortly. Be ready for it! [*]Your plan is about to hit an unexpected bump. Adjust quickly and you'll be better for the experience. [*]Rough waters ahead. Don't lose focus. [*]A [b]clan elder[/b] will entrust you with an important task. [*]A member of your clan will call in a favor. [*]A quarrel within your clan must be resolved now, or it will grow into a greater conflict. [*]A dragon with no clan will seek the shelter of your home and the warmth of your heart. [*]A clan with free space is a clan that's about to expand. [*]An [b]experienced warrior[/b] seeking an apprentice has noticed you. [*]Your clan should seek new territory to gather. [*]A rival clan will challenge you... to a [b]Mistral Mahjong[/b] tournament. [*]There is a [b]traitor[/b] in your clan. [*]You will find a [b]forgotten treasure[/b] buried in your hoard. [*]A [b]new familiar[/b] will bring your clan luck. [*]Your nest will welcome a [b]lucky hatch[/b] soon. [*]A [b]beloved dragon[/b] will soon be leaving for an adventure. [*]I see a [b]six (6) egg nest[/b] in your future. Wait... [b]how?![/b] [*]A loyal familiar is about to [b]awaken[/b]! [*]The familiar you've been looking for will soon appear! [*]A [b]daring new accent[/b] will turn a few heads. [*]Loading... [*]I predict that this scroll will vanish within [b]24 hours[/b]. [*]The future is unknowable. To believe otherwise is to exclude the possibility of free will. [*]Mistakes were made. You can probably try that again, though. [*]This scroll is presented to [DRAGONNAME] in recognition of [HIS/HER/THEIR] many achievements in the field of [BATTLE/RESEARCH/ART/ALCHEMY/FLOWERS]. [*]Your gathering team will return [b]triumphant[/b]! Their efforts will procure one (1) beetle and... that's it. [*]The contents of this specific scroll were written by the [b]Which Waystone Pro[/b], who proceeded to use up all of the available space to credit this work rather than write an actual prediction. [*]You will soon break your personal record for correct guesses in [b]Higher or Lower[/b]. However, Scribbles remains the champion. [*]You will plan to visit the [b]Trading Post[/b] but, once again, accidentally go to the [b]Crossroads[/b] instead. [*]I predicted you'd click on me. [*]You will receive a chest that contains a [size=2][size=4]chest that contains a [size=3]chest that contains a [size=2]chest that contains a [size=1]chest that...[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] [*]It's actually a sign of good luck when [b]Swipp[/b], [b]Pipp[/b], and [b]Tripp[/b] offer you the same item. [*]Be extra careful before accepting [b]Crim's[/b] next offer. [*][b]Tomo[/b] is going to tell you a shocking secret about [b]Joxar[/b]... as soon as she remembers what it is. [*][b]Pinkerton[/b] has saved an extra special item for you today. [*]Five of [b]Fiona's[/b] fantastic and friendly familiars will fancy your flattery. [*]You will find something unusual at the bottom of [b]Baldwin's cauldron[/b]. [*]The best gift you can give [b]Galore[/b] is an unexpected visit. [*]A song is stuck in your head. Something about a baby granite thresher doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo... [*]Feeling stuck? A [b]scatter scroll[/b] always mixes things up. Whether that's a good thing is another matter. [color=red][b]Links to the Scrying Workshop with the dragon's colors scattered[/b][/color] [*]Have you considered this primary gene? [color=red][b]Links to the Scrying Workshop with a random primary gene[/b][/color] [*]Feel like trying out a new secondary gene? [color=red][b]Links to the Scrying Workshop with a random secondary gene[/b][/color] [*]Hear me out. What would you say to this tert? [color=red][b]Links to the Scrying Workshop with a random tertiary gene[/b][/color] [*]Be careful when handling that scatter scroll! Oops... [color=red][b]Links to the Scrying Workshop with the dragon's colors scattered[/b][/color] [*]You were so small back then! [color=black][b]or, if the dragon is a hatchling[/b][/color] You look so big! [color=red][b]Links to the Scrying Workshop with the dragon's age switched[/b][/color] [/LIST]
Spoiler alert!
This guide reveals the mathematical Marva magic used for the 2022 April Fools' Day Scrolls.

The fortune scrolls may be gone, but if you enjoy a little math, the fun goes on! This guide will show you how to retroactively determine what prophecy any dragon (past, present, or future) would have received on April 1st 2022!

Marva fortunes are based on only two numbers: a dragon's ID and the userid tied to the dragon's clan.

Plug these values into the equation below and you'll receive a prophecy number. It's that simple!

Code:
(userid + dragon_id) % 236 + 1
if you don't have a calculator with a modulo operation (%) you can also type this formula into Google.

1. The odds are not in your favor. Expect a wegg.
  2. A wary stranger will become a familiar friend.
  3. Trouble is brewing.
  4. A forgetful friend will seek your guidance.
  5. When defeat looks certain, a bold strategy can win the day.
  6. When you’re uncertain of your next steps, ask a stone-faced acquaintance to lead the way.
  7. A croaker in hand is worth two (2) in the Mire.
  8. A Glorious Gift is sure to be rendered to your care.
  9. Be wary of what you awaken when you dig.
  10. Your clan's future is bright.
  11. The unplanned project is the best project.
  12. Surely it won't hurt if you check the auction house just one more time?
  13. Dragons who list fast often list for the incorrect amount.
  14. Help a friend remember their 10 questions and they may help you one day.
  15. With your current build, doom awaits you in Redrock Cove.
  16. A dragon you once thought your ally lair plans your early demise.
  17. Sometimes it's not the dragon with the triples, but the dragon with the beautiful eyes that will win your heart.
  18. But what did your familiar awaken to?
  19. Dragons with unfinished bios are often sold.
  20. Unnamed offspring are in your lineage future.
  21. Try oh try, for the XXY.
  22. According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a Snapper should be able to fly.
  23. You will someday snag the "FIRST!!!" on a newspost.
  24. Dragons who circumvent the profanity filter do so at their clan's peril.
  25. Progens are never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down...
  26. You will never know what becomes of offspring exalted to the Tidelord.
  27. A Shocking Streak is in your future if you Switch it up.
  28. Treasure hoarded away will be there just when you need it most.
  29. The exchange rate fluctuations are like the whims of a mad god.
  30. Someday the world will see your scales shine.
  31. A great future awaits those who organize their lairs chronologically.
  32. A storied future awaits the fandragon.
  33. A dragon with a clear head is a dragon well-fed.
  34. Dragons who eat well may earn life's bonuses.
  35. Doom looms for those who presume they can always resume Glimmer and Gloom.
  36. Studies show that dragons who bond with their familiars daily lead healthier, happier lives.
  37. Someday you may learn who Marva truly is... but it is not this day.
  38. A trading post dragon you know may harbor a secret...
  39. A passing Flutterbun giggles at you, this could mean good things.
  40. A new friend waits for you in the Auction House.
  41. Baldwin's cauldron is particularly bubbly today. Be wary.
  42. Have you asked why is your familiar?
  43. Clan lore comes to fruition...
  44. An image of the unfinished project dragon flashes before you...
  45. It's going to be a rough day, take some time to bond with your familiars.
  46. Only I can see your truth...for 1,000 gold.
  47. You dream all your eliminates miss, today's not your day.
  48. The wind beneath your wings is particularly strong today.
  49. Your flight's deity smiles today.
  50. The Marketplace restock favors you.
  51. Never call an Ancient Breed old...it will certainly bring misfortune.
  52. Oof...*inhales* that's no good.
  53. Something lurks behind you...made you look!
  54. Hello [DRAGONNAME]! You are one of [NUMBER] lucky winners! Visit [MAPLOCATION] to claim your prize!
  55. Pay your gems forward and you'll have good luck for a year. Who are we kidding? You're a dragon—HOARD THEM.
  56. Why isn't it called Fortnight of the Nocturne?
  57. The prophecy you seek is written on a different scroll. Good luck finding it!
  58. You will gather items in the correct location today. I can feel it.
  59. A dozen eggs. A teaspoon of sugar. Three cups flour. Darn it, wrong parchment.
  60. All other prophecies are wrong except for this one.",
  61. "You may not have chosen your tertiary gene color, but it's unique to you. Wear it proud!
  62. Do you like me? Yes No Next question
  63. I see treasure in your future... though, it is not yours.
  64. If you unroll this parchment a little further, you'll find a cheat code to win Flight Rising.
  65. Your future looks Marva-lous!
  66. Today is the tomorrow you dreamed about yesterday.
  67. The real prophecy is written in invisible ink.
  68. Run.
  69. Plundered goods await you.
  70. Don't overlook the value of flattery.
  71. When life gives you molted scales, make Venomscale Bracers.
  72. Rewards come to those that dig and dig and dig.
  73. A certain enthusiastic collector's wishlist is never satisfied.
  74. No raffle was ever won by a ticket unpurchased.
  75. YOU ARE VERY STRONG!
  76. Long buried wonders are unearthed where the three headed horror walks.
  77. Two heads are better than one. Three or more is a sign to run.
  78. The winds of the Zephyr Steppes play a song for you.
  79. The waters of the Shoredeep Presage hold a secret for you.
  80. The swaying branches of the Behemoth points you to your destiny.
  81. A knotty mystery awaits you in the Foxfire Bramble.
  82. Your future will be forged in the Great Furnace.
  83. Your current life will take on a new charge at the Tempest Spire.
  84. The Sundial Terrace will tell you more than the time of day if you know how to look.
  85. A treasure of unrealized value is yours to find in the Colonnades of Antiquity.
  86. A hidden message is written to you in the glowing blossoms of the Starwood Strand.
  87. The Abiding Boneyard will test your strength and find you stronger for the challenge.
  88. You will lose your path but find yourself in the Reclaimer's Glacier.
  89. Isn't it annoying when you get a fortune that's not actually a fortune?
  90. This scroll will explode in ten seconds...
  91. You will play Flight Rising today!
  92. You are very fortunate!
  93. Okay, now it's your turn to do my fortune!
  94. Looks like everything's going your way! For now...
  95. Please, they're making us write these at talonpoint! Send help!
  96. Gonna level with you, this fortune is best left unknown. Trust me, you'll be happier for it.
  97. A mysterious Pearlcatcher will walk into your life and really complicate things. Maybe stay home today.
  98. The tides bring trouble to some and fortune to others.
  99. You'll find that missing Mistral Mahjong tile under the table.
  100. Your efforts will be rewarded if you mediate a dispute between Glimmer and Gloom.
  101. A dragon CAN change its stripes—with the right scroll, that is.
  102. Your fate can change quicker than an ultimate buttersnake.
  103. That tertiary color looks perfect on you!
  104. The Marketplace will stock in your favor.
  105. A watched cauldron never boils.
  106. That next boss encounter will certainly bequeath a familiar. Or is it the one after that...?
  107. Good things don't always come in Gilded Chests.
  108. If you arrange all these scrolls you can reveal a secret message. What's this? It reads... "GET BACK TO WORK." Oh.
  109. Don't let your Curious Parasol open indoors.
  110. One dragon's duplicate is another dragon's transmutation material.
  111. The magic in your nests seems favorable today.
  112. Blue goo comes to those who wait.
  113. The Auction House item you've been yearning for has just dropped in price.
  114. It doesn't want you to know this, but that potted cactus really likes hugs.
  115. Rotate three times counter clockwise to... Wait. This is the instruction manual for a Pocketmouse.
  116. If you get a frame-perfect tap in the Trading Post, you can clip behind Pinkerton and gain access to—The rest of this scroll is torn away...
  117. The dragon this scroll appears for is one of uncommon beauty.
  118. The print on this scroll is too small... Perhaps the dragon reading it needs glasses?
  119. Today is the perfect day to edit this dragon's bio.
  120. The answer to your quandary awaits in the Forbidden Portal.
  121. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin at felis ante. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.
  122. A wise dragon periodically clears their browser's cache.
  123. To exalt, or not to exalt, that is the question. Or is it exhalt? Exhault? Exhult? Exult? I can't remember!
  124. Your flight's deity frowns today. Uh oh!
  125. Writer's block is the worst.
  126. Remember to incubate your nests!
  127. Luminax is sad. Why did you run away?
  128. Gaoler is the new gif.
  129. I have a good feeling about your odds in the Blooming Grove.
  130. I'd stay clear of the Boreal Wood for now.
  131. You'll meet a trickster if you visit the Bamboo Falls.
  132. Take the path less traveled in the Woodland Path. Not that one, the other one!
  133. The eerie silence of the once boisterous Rainsong Jungle is broken by a sharp sudden snap! Don't turn around.
  134. A dancing ember will lead you safely through the Scorched Forest.
  135. Be extra cautious around any cacti you encounter in the Sandswept Delta. They aren't all what they seem.
  136. You'll find what you lost in the Forgotten Cave.
  137. I wouldn't make any plans to visit the Thunderhead Savanna today.
  138. It would be wise to catch tonight's setting sun on the tranquil beaches of Redrock Cove.
  139. You will find a valuable trinket below the murky surface of the Waterway.
  140. You are certain to achieve victory in the Arena, if you dare to accept the challenge.
  141. Watch your step if you visit the Volcanic Vents.
  142. A impulse trip to the Crystal Pools would prove most profitable.
  143. A visit to the Harpy's Roost will be enlightening... just remember to look up.
  144. Your fortune is unclear. You will either find something in the Ghostlight Ruins or something... will find you.
  145. Don't poke at the mushrooms in the Mire or you may find something unexpected poking back.
  146. A gold hued messenger has something to tell you in the Kelp Beds. Bring a friend who can understand porpoise.
  147. Don't dawdle in the Golem Workshop and definitely don't stop to investigate what made that clunk sound.
  148. It's called the Forbidden Portal. I doubt anything I write here is going to dissuade you from going if the name doesn't already.
  149. It's a good day to read the Aged Tome that's been sitting in your hoard for years.
  150. A certain dragon has been thinking of you.
  151. A foray into advanced alchemical research will be well rewarded.
  152. An overlooked deal is awaiting you in the Auction House.
  153. An organized lair is a happy lair.
  154. A random scry will make you cry.
    Links to a random dragon in the Scrying Workshop
  155. You will soon see a cute dragon.
    Links to a random hatchling-aged dragon in the Scrying Workshop
  156. The answers for the next 10 rounds of Higher or Lower are: higher, higher, lower, higher, higher, lower, lower, lower, higher, lower.
  157. Your lucky Mistral Mahjong layout for today is butterfly.
  158. You'll do well in Shock Switch today. The fairground game, not the electrical prank that certain unprofessional dragons in the Lightning flight play on each other.
  159. Your memory will serve you well in Runestones of the Arcanist.
  160. Your personal best Jigsaw score is ripe to be surpassed!
  161. Tidal Trouble will be no trouble at all for you.
  162. Challenge yourself in Shock Switch and you will gain more than mere treasure.
  163. All your plans will fall into place in Glimmer and Gloom.
  164. Expect the unexpected... unless you're already expecting that.
  165. An extra lucky find awaits if you gather in the right spot.
  166. A keen eye will catch the apparel you were looking for at a great price!
  167. You will find your answer in the Hewn City.
  168. A dip in the tidepools of the Tsunami Flats would do you well.
  169. A trip through the Highland Scrub will be equal parts challenging and rewarding.
  170. You will run into an old friend in Cinderslag.
  171. Take a break at the Snowsquall Tundra before you continue your journey.
  172. You will find an enlightening document deep in the Tourmaline Archives.
  173. You will make a new ally at the Rotrock Rim. Or is it two allies?
  174. When you grow weary, Cloudsong will rejuvenate your spirit for adventure.
  175. Your quest will find new meaning at the Greatwyrm's Breach.
  176. Murkbarrow Close will prove more welcoming than you expected.
  177. You'll make it to the Worldedge Wetlands, but your journey will take you even further.
  178. A long kept secret will soon come to light.
  179. When the battle seems lost, a friend will eliminate the threat.
  180. A chance encounter with an old friend will clear up an even older mystery.
  181. A long neglected task is ready to be conquered.
  182. Heed the elder longneck's warning.
  183. A centaur in need will pay back your kindness threefold.
  184. A masked harpy will provide the answer you seek... if you listen carefully.
  185. A serthis medic has the potion you seek.
  186. A bored maren knows a safer route, and will share the knowledge for an entertaining story.
  187. A young hatchling will notice what everyone else overlooked.
  188. Today is a good day to learn a new skill.
  189. A friend is hoping to hear from you today.
  190. A chance encounter with a stranger will send your life into a new direction.
  191. Your hard work is about to pay off!
  192. A lucky break will present itself shortly. Be ready for it!
  193. Your plan is about to hit an unexpected bump. Adjust quickly and you'll be better for the experience.
  194. Rough waters ahead. Don't lose focus.
  195. A clan elder will entrust you with an important task.
  196. A member of your clan will call in a favor.
  197. A quarrel within your clan must be resolved now, or it will grow into a greater conflict.
  198. A dragon with no clan will seek the shelter of your home and the warmth of your heart.
  199. A clan with free space is a clan that's about to expand.
  200. An experienced warrior seeking an apprentice has noticed you.
  201. Your clan should seek new territory to gather.
  202. A rival clan will challenge you... to a Mistral Mahjong tournament.
  203. There is a traitor in your clan.
  204. You will find a forgotten treasure buried in your hoard.
  205. A new familiar will bring your clan luck.
  206. Your nest will welcome a lucky hatch soon.
  207. A beloved dragon will soon be leaving for an adventure.
  208. I see a six (6) egg nest in your future. Wait... how?!
  209. A loyal familiar is about to awaken!
  210. The familiar you've been looking for will soon appear!
  211. A daring new accent will turn a few heads.
  212. Loading...
  213. I predict that this scroll will vanish within 24 hours.
  214. The future is unknowable. To believe otherwise is to exclude the possibility of free will.
  215. Mistakes were made. You can probably try that again, though.
  216. This scroll is presented to [DRAGONNAME] in recognition of [HIS/HER/THEIR] many achievements in the field of [BATTLE/RESEARCH/ART/ALCHEMY/FLOWERS].
  217. Your gathering team will return triumphant! Their efforts will procure one (1) beetle and... that's it.
  218. The contents of this specific scroll were written by the Which Waystone Pro, who proceeded to use up all of the available space to credit this work rather than write an actual prediction.
  219. You will soon break your personal record for correct guesses in Higher or Lower. However, Scribbles remains the champion.
  220. You will plan to visit the Trading Post but, once again, accidentally go to the Crossroads instead.
  221. I predicted you'd click on me.
  222. You will receive a chest that contains a chest that contains a chest that contains a chest that contains a chest that...
  223. It's actually a sign of good luck when Swipp, Pipp, and Tripp offer you the same item.
  224. Be extra careful before accepting Crim's next offer.
  225. Tomo is going to tell you a shocking secret about Joxar... as soon as she remembers what it is.
  226. Pinkerton has saved an extra special item for you today.
  227. Five of Fiona's fantastic and friendly familiars will fancy your flattery.
  228. You will find something unusual at the bottom of Baldwin's cauldron.
  229. The best gift you can give Galore is an unexpected visit.
  230. A song is stuck in your head. Something about a baby granite thresher doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo...
  231. Feeling stuck? A scatter scroll always mixes things up. Whether that's a good thing is another matter.
    Links to the Scrying Workshop with the dragon's colors scattered
  232. Have you considered this primary gene?
    Links to the Scrying Workshop with a random primary gene
  233. Feel like trying out a new secondary gene?
    Links to the Scrying Workshop with a random secondary gene
  234. Hear me out. What would you say to this tert?
    Links to the Scrying Workshop with a random tertiary gene
  235. Be careful when handling that scatter scroll! Oops...
    Links to the Scrying Workshop with the dragon's colors scattered
  236. You were so small back then! or, if the dragon is a hatchling You look so big!
    Links to the Scrying Workshop with the dragon's age switched
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Whoa... this is so cool!
Whoa... this is so cool!
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
but what does 120. MEAN?!!?!?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin at felis ante. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

i have crashed several translation sites trying to get this to make sense....no doubt part of the april fool fun but proin is an archaic form of prune (as in lopping off tree/bush branches) which seems a bit ominous "before the cat" (felis ante)...

still....really great fortunes and WELL DONE!!!!!

THANKX TO ALL THE AWESOME STAFF FOR THIS!!!
but what does 120. MEAN?!!?!?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin at felis ante. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

i have crashed several translation sites trying to get this to make sense....no doubt part of the april fool fun but proin is an archaic form of prune (as in lopping off tree/bush branches) which seems a bit ominous "before the cat" (felis ante)...

still....really great fortunes and WELL DONE!!!!!

THANKX TO ALL THE AWESOME STAFF FOR THIS!!!
@mummmmmeager

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet" is a commonly used piece of placeholder text! A lot of people who are making dragon bios will use that same bit of text to put into the template before replacing it with their actual writing. It is complete and utter gibberish and doesn't hold any actual meaning to the every day person anymore.
@mummmmmeager

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet" is a commonly used piece of placeholder text! A lot of people who are making dragon bios will use that same bit of text to put into the template before replacing it with their actual writing. It is complete and utter gibberish and doesn't hold any actual meaning to the every day person anymore.
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="FloatingInSpace" date="2022-04-02 13:38:02" ] @mummmmmeager "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet" is a commonly used piece of placeholder text! A lot of people who are making dragon bios will use that same bit of text to put into the template before replacing it with their actual writing. It is complete and utter gibberish and doesn't hold any actual meaning to the every day person anymore. [/quote] thanks so much....it seems so latin like that my brain wants to find meaning in it....i do not use many templates so i learned something new today...thankx!!!!
FloatingInSpace wrote on 2022-04-02 13:38:02:
@mummmmmeager

thanks so much....it seems so latin like that my brain wants to find meaning in it....i do not use many templates so i learned something new today...thankx!!!!
What is this I'm losing my mind omg
What is this I'm losing my mind omg
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
WOAH THIS IS SO COOL!!! tysm for revealing the secrets :O
WOAH THIS IS SO COOL!!! tysm for revealing the secrets :O
Check out my hatchery thread here and my breeding pairs here!
gay rights spacer
trans rights spacer
Maximum level baldwin pot available to rent! You supply materials, I supply the pot! 1kt/1g per hour! PM me to rent!
oh my god this is amazing??? thank you so much!!
oh my god this is amazing??? thank you so much!!
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
Cool!
Cool!
:3
Oo! Cool! : D
I really enjoyed going through all the scrolls I had on my dragons. Some of em were really good!
Oo! Cool! : D
I really enjoyed going through all the scrolls I had on my dragons. Some of em were really good!
(Remind me to actually put a good signature here someday kthxbye~)
| 30 | M | He/Him | Finnish | Furry | Digimon | Pokémon | Anime |
I have way too many Dragons... Feel free to check em out :p
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21