Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Random ideas
soOOO- somthing random I thought of, making custom genes! this one might be a little bit odd, but it could be like skins! basicly, anything like clothing and ect would not be allowed, but you can make markings such as albino, like, imagine albino or lucy dragons that ARENT a certain element or plain white .o.

Idea 2:
Custom Appereal!
this one just makes sence. people are using skins and other stuff for custom appereal, so why dont we make it real! this would be so much fun, you could make so much cool stuff! again, this would have to be moderated lol

idea 3:
MUTATIONS AND HYBRIDS!!!
this one also makes sence, like, what if you breed your 2 Bpgsneaks and then one comes out with fur patches, or weird looking horns! what about your obelisk over there? what if you breed it with a fae? BOOM! Weird wing-y things and fur patches all over the place! tbh this makes sence, as other dragon games like dragon adventures have mutations that alter the dragon. one last mutation, What if ya breed a fur patch and weird horn dragons? maby you will get EXTRA fur! or even fangs!? amazing!

idea 4:
Creating new dragons
this one...eh- this one would be complicated at best, BUT! still would be fun! they say that Bogsneaks were created in a lab right? why dont ya splice some DNA and create new dragons! ill just take my freinds own as an example, Mirrored Faes would be a new dragon that was created! what about the mutations I said? EVEN MORE CHOAS! Mutations on created dragons! fur patches! fangs! TRIPPLE THE WINGS!

thank you for reading, have a good day/night :P
soOOO- somthing random I thought of, making custom genes! this one might be a little bit odd, but it could be like skins! basicly, anything like clothing and ect would not be allowed, but you can make markings such as albino, like, imagine albino or lucy dragons that ARENT a certain element or plain white .o.

Idea 2:
Custom Appereal!
this one just makes sence. people are using skins and other stuff for custom appereal, so why dont we make it real! this would be so much fun, you could make so much cool stuff! again, this would have to be moderated lol

idea 3:
MUTATIONS AND HYBRIDS!!!
this one also makes sence, like, what if you breed your 2 Bpgsneaks and then one comes out with fur patches, or weird looking horns! what about your obelisk over there? what if you breed it with a fae? BOOM! Weird wing-y things and fur patches all over the place! tbh this makes sence, as other dragon games like dragon adventures have mutations that alter the dragon. one last mutation, What if ya breed a fur patch and weird horn dragons? maby you will get EXTRA fur! or even fangs!? amazing!

idea 4:
Creating new dragons
this one...eh- this one would be complicated at best, BUT! still would be fun! they say that Bogsneaks were created in a lab right? why dont ya splice some DNA and create new dragons! ill just take my freinds own as an example, Mirrored Faes would be a new dragon that was created! what about the mutations I said? EVEN MORE CHOAS! Mutations on created dragons! fur patches! fangs! TRIPPLE THE WINGS!

thank you for reading, have a good day/night :P
eoc_button.gif