Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Yet Another Dragon Project Tracker
[center] [color=#731d08][size=7][b]Yet Another Dragon Project Tracker :D[/b][/size][/color] [color=#ffe782][size=7][b]=========================[/b][/size][/color] I know there's probably tons of those out there but I recently revamped the one I was using so I felt like sharing because it kinda looks cool I guess. [size=7]>> [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_BFDU1pAh2bedg2_JQOibm6gKZSz7ow_QWOuS019-bY/edit?usp=sharing][color=#731d08][ THE LINK ][/color][/url] <<[/size] [size=4]Go to 'File > Make a Copy' so you can use it ^^[/size] [quote][size=6]Instructions[/size] (these are also included inside the sheet if you need to check back) [b]• Enter the info in its respective places or select from the dropdown in each cell[/b], the prices will be automatically added, according to the Price Data tab. To remove it, simply clear the cell and the price will go away too. [b]• You can freely create new rows or delete rows.[/b] Nothing should seriously break as long as you don't touch the headers (which are protected by a warning anyway). [b]• If #REF! shows up on the cells where things are calculated[/b], that means you typed something into the price columns. Should be easy to correct because all cells will go blank except where the mistake is. Clearing the cell should get things back to normal. [b]• When new genes are released, add them to the Price Data tab with their respective prices.[/b] (They don't have to be alphabetically sorted to work, but if you'd like to keep your sheet more organized you can easily do it. Select all content cells in [b]all three columns[/b] of a scroll type, then Right Click > Sort range... > A -- Z > Sort.) [/quote] [size=6]Credit[/size] This sheet was made by me (@Shenzai) based on the one by @/isosDuke (which is apparently no longer updated). The basic formulas are mostly theirs, but I added a lot of things like colors/icons, missing genes, the eye tab, dropdowns, protected ranges (to avoid accidental edits that break the formulas) and the instructions tab. The original link is here: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1376312/1][Link][/url] [size=5]If you have any questions or if anything is broken, feel free to leave a comment in this thread![/size] [color=#731d08]♥[/color][/center]

Yet Another
Dragon Project Tracker :D

=========================

I know there's probably tons of those out there but I recently revamped the one I was using so I felt like sharing because it kinda looks cool I guess.

>> [ THE LINK ] <<
Go to 'File > Make a Copy' so you can use it ^^

Quote:
Instructions
(these are also included inside the sheet if you need to check back)

• Enter the info in its respective places or select from the dropdown in each cell, the prices will be automatically added, according to the Price Data tab. To remove it, simply clear the cell and the price will go away too.

• You can freely create new rows or delete rows. Nothing should seriously break as long as you don't touch the headers (which are protected by a warning anyway).

• If #REF! shows up on the cells where things are calculated, that means you typed something into the price columns. Should be easy to correct because all cells will go blank except where the mistake is. Clearing the cell should get things back to normal.

• When new genes are released, add them to the Price Data tab with their respective prices. (They don't have to be alphabetically sorted to work, but if you'd like to keep your sheet more organized you can easily do it. Select all content cells in all three columns of a scroll type, then Right Click > Sort range... > A -- Z > Sort.)

Credit
This sheet was made by me (@Shenzai) based on the one by @/isosDuke (which is apparently no longer updated). The basic formulas are mostly theirs, but I added a lot of things like colors/icons, missing genes, the eye tab, dropdowns, protected ranges (to avoid accidental edits that break the formulas) and the instructions tab. The original link is here: [Link]

If you have any questions or if anything is broken, feel free to leave a comment in this thread!

vista_spiral1.png.....vistafestival_2.png.....vista_spiral1.png
Added Ribbon/Eel and Pharaoh/Sarcophagus.
Added Ribbon/Eel and Pharaoh/Sarcophagus.
Added all the ancient genes I completely forgot about, and also Ground/Fissure.

Also, all Baldwin genes now have an extra 1t to signal it's Baldwin. This way, if you see your total is something like 2,500,003 (for example) that means there's 3 genes to be brewed. Idk I think it's useful.
Added all the ancient genes I completely forgot about, and also Ground/Fissure.

Also, all Baldwin genes now have an extra 1t to signal it's Baldwin. This way, if you see your total is something like 2,500,003 (for example) that means there's 3 genes to be brewed. Idk I think it's useful.
Updated until Soap + Banescale-Peacock.

Also, disregard the previous post, Baldwin genes just show up as "Baldwin" now with no value so it's less confusing.
Updated until Soap + Banescale-Peacock.

Also, disregard the previous post, Baldwin genes just show up as "Baldwin" now with no value so it's less confusing.