Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | All Fest Apparel [Updated]
1 2
[center]@pixelplanets your lightning outfit is missing the thundercrack cogspanner from 2019 [item=thundercrack cogspanner][/center]
@pixelplanets your lightning outfit is missing the thundercrack cogspanner from 2019
Thundercrack Cogspanner
3nB4rFV.png
9PCHmr6.png.....hdED1pW.png
My wishlist
@pixelplanets Awesome guide but you may have missed the 2 first charms from this year [Light's Charm, Lightning's Charm]
@pixelplanets Awesome guide but you may have missed the 2 first charms from this year [Light's Charm, Lightning's Charm]
this is a godsend. commenting for later.
this is a godsend. commenting for later.
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
great reference. I use it all the time!
great reference. I use it all the time!
hi ho! waddup! guten-tag! hola! salut! what's shakin'?
have a nice day!
Oooh awesome guide, thank you!! Always forgetting what stuff is called and then can't find it in my hoard XD Just to note (if you're still updating this) you seem to be missing the Year 1 [b]metallurgist's forgetools[/b] and [b]archivist's spellscroll[/b] from the lists, although I noticed your dressing room mannequins were wearing them - if you need the exact spelling for the item inserts, these are correct ^.^ [item=metallurgist's forgetools] [item=archivist's spellscroll]
Oooh awesome guide, thank you!! Always forgetting what stuff is called and then can't find it in my hoard XD

Just to note (if you're still updating this) you seem to be missing the Year 1 metallurgist's forgetools and archivist's spellscroll from the lists, although I noticed your dressing room mannequins were wearing them - if you need the exact spelling for the item inserts, these are correct ^.^

Metallurgist's Forgetools Archivist's Spellscroll

CTF4up6.png
1 2