Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] All cat familliars
[center][i]For every crazy cat dragon (or just mainly made because I wanted to). If I missed one, let me know and I'll edit this. [/i] [item=Anomalous Nekomata][item=Irregular Nekomata] [b]Anomalous and Irregular Nekomata[/b] Baldwin recipes (lvl 16) [item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Augite Protector] [b]Moss-Covered Golem and Augite Protector[/b] Dropped in the Scorched Forest [item=Aragonite Haunt] [b]Aragonite Haunt[/b] Fiona reward for awakening the previous two [item=Dunewind Manticore][item=Manticore] [b]Dunewind Manticore and Manticore[/b] Treasure MP (Dunewind), Digging in Arcane, Shadow or Water (Manticore) [item=Silvermane Barbtail] [b]Silvermane Barbtail[/b] Treasure MP [item=Magpie Sphinx][item=Dustfeather Sphinx] [b]Magpie Sphinx and Dustfeather Sphinx[/b] Dropped in the Thunderhead Savannah [item=Medusa Leon][item=Deeprealm Leon] [b]Medusa Leon and Deeprealm Leon[/b] Dropped in the Forbidden Portal [item=Chimera][item=Darktouched Chimera] [b]Chimera and Darktouched Chimera[/b] Digging in Nature, Light, Ice or Wind (Chimera), Scavenging in Shadow, Ice, Water or Plague (Darktouched) [item=Ghost Manticore][item=Firemane Manticore] [b]Ghost Manticore and Firemane Manticore[/b] Dropped in the Volcanic Vents [item=Fleetflight Manticore] [b]Fleetflight Manticore[/b] Fiona reward for awakening the previous two [item=Fiendcat][item=Flamerest Fiendcat] [b]Fiendcat and Flamecrest Fiendcat[/b] Dropped in the Volcanic Vents [item=Liquid Fiendcat] [b]Liquid Fiendcat[/b] Fiona reward for awakening the previous two [item=Smoky Bantam Fangar][item=Golden Bantam Fangar] [b]Smoky Bantam Fangar and Golden Bantam Fangar[/b] Treasure MP (Smoky), downtime gift in 2014 (Golden) [item=Harvest Floracat][item=Snowsquall Floracat][item=Velvet Floracat][item=Tuxedo Floracat] [b]Harvest Floracat, Snowsquall Floracat, Velvet Floracat and Tuxedo Floracat[/b] Swipp item (Harvest, Snowsquall), Treasure MP (Velvet, Tuxedo) [item=Mantled Foo][item=Tigerblood Foo] [b]Mantled Foo and Tigerblood Foo[/b] Dropped in Bamboo Falls [item=Guardian Foo] [b]Guardian Foo[/b] Fiona reward for awakening the previous two [item=Golden Idol] [b]Golden Idol[/b] Kickstarter reward [item=Roving Lionsnake][item=Golden Lionsnake] [b]Roving Lionsnake and Golden Lionsnake[/b] Dropped in the Thunderhead Savannah [item=Prancing Capricat][item=Longhorn Capricat] [b]Prancing Capricat and Longhorn Capricat[/b] Gem MP [item=Spiral Capricat] [b]Spiral Capricat[/b] Fiona reward for awakening the previous two [item=Lilium Floron][item=Petalmane Floron] [b]Lilium Floron and Petalmane Floron[/b] Dropped in the Blooming Grove [item=Thornhide Floron] [b]Thornhide Floron[/b] Fiona reward for awakening the previous two [item=Quillrunner][item=King Quillrunner] [b]Quillrunner and King Quillrunner[/b] Dropped in the Thunderhead Savannah [item=King Parda][item=Parda] [b]Parda and King Parda[/b] Dropped in the Rainsong Jungle [item=Quillcrown Parda] [b]Quillcrown Parda[/b] Fiona reward for awakening the previous two [item=Runescar Lynx][item=Scorchpaw Prowler] [b]Runescar Lynx and Scorchpaw Prowler[/b] Found in all coli venues and hunting areas during the Sunparched Prowl micro-holiday [item=Spring Sphinx][item=Summer Sphinx][item=Autumn Sphinx][item=Winter Sphinx] [b]Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter Sphinx[/b] Seasonal Treasure MP [item=Teardrop Owlynx][item=Snowy Owlynx] [b]Teardrop Owlynx and Snowy Owlynx[/b] Dropped in the Boreal Wood[/center]
For every crazy cat dragon (or just mainly made because I wanted to). If I missed one, let me know and I'll edit this.

Anomalous Nekomata Irregular Nekomata
Anomalous and Irregular Nekomata
Baldwin recipes (lvl 16)

Moss-Covered Golem Augite Protector
Moss-Covered Golem and Augite Protector
Dropped in the Scorched Forest

Aragonite Haunt
Aragonite Haunt
Fiona reward for awakening the previous two

Dunewind Manticore Manticore
Dunewind Manticore and Manticore
Treasure MP (Dunewind), Digging in Arcane, Shadow or Water (Manticore)

Silvermane Barbtail
Silvermane Barbtail
Treasure MP

Magpie Sphinx Dustfeather Sphinx
Magpie Sphinx and Dustfeather Sphinx
Dropped in the Thunderhead Savannah

Medusa Leon Deeprealm Leon
Medusa Leon and Deeprealm Leon
Dropped in the Forbidden Portal

Chimera Darktouched Chimera
Chimera and Darktouched Chimera
Digging in Nature, Light, Ice or Wind (Chimera), Scavenging in Shadow, Ice, Water or Plague (Darktouched)

Ghost Manticore Firemane Manticore
Ghost Manticore and Firemane Manticore
Dropped in the Volcanic Vents

Fleetflight Manticore
Fleetflight Manticore

Fiendcat Flamerest Fiendcat
Fiendcat and Flamecrest Fiendcat
Dropped in the Volcanic Vents

Liquid Fiendcat
Liquid Fiendcat

Smoky Bantam Fangar Golden Bantam Fangar
Smoky Bantam Fangar and Golden Bantam Fangar
Treasure MP (Smoky), downtime gift in 2014 (Golden)

Harvest Floracat Snowsquall Floracat Velvet Floracat Tuxedo Floracat
Harvest Floracat, Snowsquall Floracat, Velvet Floracat and Tuxedo Floracat
Swipp item (Harvest, Snowsquall), Treasure MP (Velvet, Tuxedo)

Mantled Foo Tigerblood Foo
Mantled Foo and Tigerblood Foo
Dropped in Bamboo Falls

Guardian Foo
Guardian Foo

Golden Idol
Golden Idol
Kickstarter reward

Roving Lionsnake Golden Lionsnake
Roving Lionsnake and Golden Lionsnake

Prancing Capricat Longhorn Capricat
Prancing Capricat and Longhorn Capricat
Gem MP

Spiral Capricat
Spiral Capricat

Lilium Floron Petalmane Floron
Lilium Floron and Petalmane Floron
Dropped in the Blooming Grove

Thornhide Floron
Thornhide Floron

Quillrunner King Quillrunner
Quillrunner and King Quillrunner

King Parda Parda
Parda and King Parda
Dropped in the Rainsong Jungle

Quillcrown Parda
Quillcrown Parda

Runescar Lynx Scorchpaw Prowler
Runescar Lynx and Scorchpaw Prowler
Found in all coli venues and hunting areas during the Sunparched Prowl micro-holiday

Spring Sphinx Summer Sphinx Autumn Sphinx Winter Sphinx
Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter Sphinx
Seasonal Treasure MP

Teardrop Owlynx Snowy Owlynx
Teardrop Owlynx and Snowy Owlynx
Dropped in the Boreal Wood
redoing this soon