Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Swipp Skin Ref Sheet
Hello! I, like many people, am trying to get the Swipp skins I want before they retire on October 31st. It was getting tedious to tab through Game Database entries, so I decided to compile it in one spreadsheet. [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/0240a246322a8c2f3ce2f2f219e3253c/c4afe844c789ee11-98/s2048x3072/015fd94e8c387215e85eedc17559db9e133c290c.png[/img] [b][size=5][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xC1Z2grILSfY5zz3NFALlYzTst-zMnN-M42_WrciGWY/edit?usp=sharing]The Sheet![/url][/size][/b] On the sheet, you can find the skin/accent, it's ID, the materials used for the trade, and where you can find those materials. I excluded Pinkerton's Pile and chest drops for this sheet because the chances are far too low to be reliable methods of acquiring them. If you're on a computer, you can search the sheet using CTRL + F and typing in the search, whether it's for an accent name, material, or coli venue that has an enemy that drops the item. I hope this helps!
Hello! I, like many people, am trying to get the Swipp skins I want before they retire on October 31st. It was getting tedious to tab through Game Database entries, so I decided to compile it in one spreadsheet.

015fd94e8c387215e85eedc17559db9e133c290c.png

The Sheet!

On the sheet, you can find the skin/accent, it's ID, the materials used for the trade, and where you can find those materials. I excluded Pinkerton's Pile and chest drops for this sheet because the chances are far too low to be reliable methods of acquiring them.

If you're on a computer, you can search the sheet using CTRL + F and typing in the search, whether it's for an accent name, material, or coli venue that has an enemy that drops the item.

I hope this helps!
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
Update! Skins now include a link to their database page.
Update! Skins now include a link to their database page.
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon