Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [COMPLETED] Squiggle Visual Guide
1 2
@greaticy

Glad to see someone else making a Squiggle guide! I had one going from before NotN and stopped due to holidays and Site traffic and was looking for it when I found yours! Do you mind if I link to yours in my thread? I'm not using the male models and it might help people to have the ability to get to your thread from mine.

My Thread in question: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2793731#post_2793731
@greaticy

Glad to see someone else making a Squiggle guide! I had one going from before NotN and stopped due to holidays and Site traffic and was looking for it when I found yours! Do you mind if I link to yours in my thread? I'm not using the male models and it might help people to have the ability to get to your thread from mine.

My Thread in question: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2793731#post_2793731
gWmB8p.jpg
@Runningwolf62 go ahead! :)
@Runningwolf62 go ahead! :)
JvT6zxD.png
frt +16
@airport the copper image isn't showing its just a link right now XD
@airport the copper image isn't showing its just a link right now XD
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
I love helping people so if you ever need help feel free to ask.

I'm also open to breed any of my dragons.

tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
@Narconia
my bad!!! it will be fixed right away

(also i literally forgot about this thread?? thanks for reminding me oh my god i need to finish this soon)
@Narconia
my bad!!! it will be fixed right away

(also i literally forgot about this thread?? thanks for reminding me oh my god i need to finish this soon)
JvT6zxD.png
frt +16
@nika hey i know its been a year but i finally completed the guide! i forgot about the thread [emoji=banescale scared size=1][emoji=banescale scared size=1] but everything is finally finished so heres your ping!
@nika

hey i know its been a year but i finally completed the guide!
i forgot about the thread but everything is finally finished so heres your ping!
JvT6zxD.png
frt +16
Ahaha awesome, thank you!
Ahaha awesome, thank you!
1 2