Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [[--WIP--]] Visual Gene Color Guide
The [Un]Complete and Ridiculously Long Visual Gene Color Guide

Exactly as it says on the tin. This is a color guide for every single gene out there. I will do my best to keep this updated when more genes come out.

This is currently a work in progress (clearly, as there is nothing here yet), please do not comment yet so that I can get things set up! This is gonna be... very... stupidly... ridiculously... long...

I'll hopefully get this going soon, but for now this is a reminder to myself to actually get to work on this when I have time.

Why am I cursing myself to suffer by putting a reference of every single gene + color on FR into one thread? Because I wanted one and couldn't find one, only ones for a few specific genes. So I figured I'd might as well do it myself! Also I have a passion for organizing data... so... yeah.

...I'm gonna hate myself, but at least I'll be satisfied by the end of this project...

If you are interested in being pinged when I have completed this, please feel free to DM me! I'll add you to the pinglist I have saved on my computer!
The [Un]Complete and Ridiculously Long Visual Gene Color Guide

Exactly as it says on the tin. This is a color guide for every single gene out there. I will do my best to keep this updated when more genes come out.

This is currently a work in progress (clearly, as there is nothing here yet), please do not comment yet so that I can get things set up! This is gonna be... very... stupidly... ridiculously... long...

I'll hopefully get this going soon, but for now this is a reminder to myself to actually get to work on this when I have time.

Why am I cursing myself to suffer by putting a reference of every single gene + color on FR into one thread? Because I wanted one and couldn't find one, only ones for a few specific genes. So I figured I'd might as well do it myself! Also I have a passion for organizing data... so... yeah.

...I'm gonna hate myself, but at least I'll be satisfied by the end of this project...

If you are interested in being pinged when I have completed this, please feel free to DM me! I'll add you to the pinglist I have saved on my computer!
VKnUlcI.pngRobMnlo.pngJp7QW8F.png
Reserved
For links to different sections of the guide and other info.

Just adding in the first few posts for specific genes. Not adding images yet, just the posts. This guide is gonna have to be built little by little or else I'll lose my sanity.
Reserved
For links to different sections of the guide and other info.

Just adding in the first few posts for specific genes. Not adding images yet, just the posts. This guide is gonna have to be built little by little or else I'll lose my sanity.
[center][b][size=7][color=dodgerblue]Basic[/color][/size][/b][/center] [center]currently testing formatting... I'm gonna have to make them all 350 so this post doesn't get too ridiculously long...[/center] [center] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=0&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=1&auth=f919f20c10ad2e89ce0949e4fabccb71b822ff73&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=0&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=163&auth=85fe1d796e11b8c805b840f0d85d0435305c6f74&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/center]
Basic
currently testing formatting... I'm gonna have to make them all 350 so this post doesn't get too ridiculously long...
dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=0&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=1&auth=f919f20c10ad2e89ce0949e4fabccb71b822ff73&dummyext=prev.pngdragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=0&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=163&auth=85fe1d796e11b8c805b840f0d85d0435305c6f74&dummyext=prev.png
Tiger Stripes
~coming soon~
Tiger Stripes
~coming soon~
Speckle Freckle
~coming soon~
Speckle Freckle
~coming soon~
Clown Eye Spot
~coming soon~
Clown Eye Spot
~coming soon~
Iridescent Shimmer
~coming soon~
Iridescent Shimmer
~coming soon~
Circuit
~coming soon~

note to self: obsidian/obsidian/y will be used for the lighter colored terts whereas white/white/y will be used for all other colors. black basic has a light colored underbelly on basic.
Circuit
~coming soon~

note to self: obsidian/obsidian/y will be used for the lighter colored terts whereas white/white/y will be used for all other colors. black basic has a light colored underbelly on basic.