Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Getting All Slime in Baldwin's (help?)
I've tried a lot of different materials to transmute in Baldwin's brew and all I ever seem to get is Green or Orange ooze.

Looking it up on the Wiki, it says that you get all the other materials randomly, no matter the item transmuted.

Is there really no other way to get the Slime more quickly?
I've tried a lot of different materials to transmute in Baldwin's brew and all I ever seem to get is Green or Orange ooze.

Looking it up on the Wiki, it says that you get all the other materials randomly, no matter the item transmuted.

Is there really no other way to get the Slime more quickly?
@Cheddarbillavian

Aah, I wish, but yeah, it’s just completely random. The item type put in determines what type of transmutant you’ll get (like Ooze vs. Goo) but the color is out of your control. Sometimes RNG is really harsh, so I wish you best of luck :(

You can always buy them on the AH, if you don’t need them en masse it can be easily doable, depending on what you’re getting.
@Cheddarbillavian

Aah, I wish, but yeah, it’s just completely random. The item type put in determines what type of transmutant you’ll get (like Ooze vs. Goo) but the color is out of your control. Sometimes RNG is really harsh, so I wish you best of luck :(

You can always buy them on the AH, if you don’t need them en masse it can be easily doable, depending on what you’re getting.
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
To get Slime (of various colors) you need to transmute Apparel items.

You get Goo from food items.

Ooze from Material items.

Sludge from Trinket (Other tab) items.

Muck from Familiars.

The specific color you get is random.

Muck from Familiars.

oRU0xsF.png
Does the level determine color outcomes in any way? Like fewer color outcomes available at lower levels and more available at higher levels?
Does the level determine color outcomes in any way? Like fewer color outcomes available at lower levels and more available at higher levels?
@st4rbuck nope! it's all randomized
@st4rbuck nope! it's all randomized
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
[quote name="Restless" date="2019-08-01 10:40:33" ] To get Slime (of various colors) you need to transmute Apparel items. You get Goo from food items. Ooze from Material items. Sludge from Trinket (Other tab) items. Muck from Familiars. The specific color you get is random. [/quote] I HAVE BEEN LOKING FOR THIS FOR FOREVER, does it being organic or dragon made make any dif?
Restless wrote on 2019-08-01 10:40:33:

Muck from Familiars.

I HAVE BEEN LOKING FOR THIS FOR FOREVER, does it being organic or dragon made make any dif?
Merry part and merry meet again!
psd5o6h.jpg
@AlabasterWitch
Nope, a mat is a mat As long as it's under the Materials tab, it will get you Ooze.
@AlabasterWitch
Nope, a mat is a mat As long as it's under the Materials tab, it will get you Ooze.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif