Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Lair Tabs & Hibernal Den Costs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Starlight18 @mithrel
Ack! My mistake. They are indeed in Scavenging, lemme fix up the entries.
@Starlight18 @mithrel
Ack! My mistake. They are indeed in Scavenging, lemme fix up the entries.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
Really great guide, thank you so much for putting the time in to do it! [emoji=familiar heart]
Really great guide, thank you so much for putting the time in to do it!
tyPEH8B.png
I just put in entries 73-75 on the image code section, anyone know why the item icons for Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt and Mage's Cranberry Overcoat won't show? Here's the relevant BBCode in case I done goofed, but it looks fine to me, and I can see the icons/tooltips in other posts...

Nevermind, fix'd.
I just put in entries 73-75 on the image code section, anyone know why the item icons for Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt and Mage's Cranberry Overcoat won't show? Here's the relevant BBCode in case I done goofed, but it looks fine to me, and I can see the icons/tooltips in other posts...

Nevermind, fix'd.
60Avnmu.png
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
@Serpenthyne Berserker is better, but you need to reach level 17 to use it. For leveling up to that point, it's good to have might stones. (If you're training with L25's all the way up, you don't need them. But if you've got a pair or trio that's working its way up, you really want the elemental might stones.) And you wind up writing over them with Berserker later.

But some elements are definitely better than others. Arcane and Plague are always in demand - Arcane's the best for the Mire, especially Mire Flyer dragons, and Plague's good for Harpy's Roost and Kelp Beds. Also, Plague regularly fights for dominance, so they always have people who want stones.

@Starlight18 Runestones are found through scavenging, not digging.
@Serpenthyne Berserker is better, but you need to reach level 17 to use it. For leveling up to that point, it's good to have might stones. (If you're training with L25's all the way up, you don't need them. But if you've got a pair or trio that's working its way up, you really want the elemental might stones.) And you wind up writing over them with Berserker later.

But some elements are definitely better than others. Arcane and Plague are always in demand - Arcane's the best for the Mire, especially Mire Flyer dragons, and Plague's good for Harpy's Roost and Kelp Beds. Also, Plague regularly fights for dominance, so they always have people who want stones.

@Starlight18 Runestones are found through scavenging, not digging.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@Serpenthyne You've got smart commas instead of straight commas for Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt and Mage's Cranberry Overcoat; you need straight commas. Needs to be: Swiftfoot [b]Warrior[u]'[/u]s [/b]Belt [i]not [/i]Swiftfoot [b]Warrior[u]’[/u]s [/b]Belt [item=Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt] [item=Mage's Cranberry Overcoat]
@Serpenthyne You've got smart commas instead of straight commas for Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt and Mage's Cranberry Overcoat; you need straight commas.

Needs to be: Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt not Swiftfoot Warriors Belt

Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt
Mage's Cranberry Overcoat
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@ErisLordFreedom
Oh, that would explain it. I only train with lv25s these days, so I just hit up the high-end venues until the trainee reaches lv17+.

Ahh, smart commas. I should have known. Thank you!
@ErisLordFreedom
Oh, that would explain it. I only train with lv25s these days, so I just hit up the high-end venues until the trainee reaches lv17+.

Ahh, smart commas. I should have known. Thank you!
60Avnmu.png
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
@trissycat
@trissycat
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
Hi @Serpenthyne! I just finished typing all of the Hibernal Den tasks (based on Spassow's screenshots) up into a google spreadsheet, which is here. I hope this helps with the rest of your guide! You're also welcome to put a link in your front page post, if you want, so that people can make a copy and modify as they like.
Hi @Serpenthyne! I just finished typing all of the Hibernal Den tasks (based on Spassow's screenshots) up into a google spreadsheet, which is here. I hope this helps with the rest of your guide! You're also welcome to put a link in your front page post, if you want, so that people can make a copy and modify as they like.
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
@glacevoleur
Oh wow, thank you! That'll definitely save me some time on these! I'll add in the link on the first page, hopefully more people will see it.
@glacevoleur
Oh wow, thank you! That'll definitely save me some time on these! I'll add in the link on the first page, hopefully more people will see it.
60Avnmu.png
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
Thank you for the guide, it's going to make that thing easier :)...dear gods the cost of it all is insane
Thank you for the guide, it's going to make that thing easier :)...dear gods the cost of it all is insane
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13