Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Tool] Familiar Organizer - Autolist
1 2 3 4 5
Update

Both the Murkmirth Ambassador and Rainbowfeather Thief have been added to the blank spreadsheet. Respectfully, they should be placed on new rows 433 and 501.
Update

Both the Murkmirth Ambassador and Rainbowfeather Thief have been added to the blank spreadsheet. Respectfully, they should be placed on new rows 433 and 501.
k90SFdG.gif
Update

I apologize for my brief absence; the spreadsheets have been updated to include the Mistral Jamboree familiars, as well as a few that had been missing prior. Updates should, with luck, return to their regular update schedule and not skip a month/update for as long as this recent break had.

Thank you for your continued usage! As usual, if you have any suggestions for better implementation of the Familiar Organizers, please send me a message or ping me here!
Update

I apologize for my brief absence; the spreadsheets have been updated to include the Mistral Jamboree familiars, as well as a few that had been missing prior. Updates should, with luck, return to their regular update schedule and not skip a month/update for as long as this recent break had.

Thank you for your continued usage! As usual, if you have any suggestions for better implementation of the Familiar Organizers, please send me a message or ping me here!
k90SFdG.gif
Update

Both the Fathomsearch Ambassador and Torrent Tricktail have been added to the blank spreadsheet. They are found on new rows 229 ( insert new row above Fawn Fox Rat ) and 675 ( insert new row below Time Devourer ).
Update

Both the Fathomsearch Ambassador and Torrent Tricktail have been added to the blank spreadsheet. They are found on new rows 229 ( insert new row above Fawn Fox Rat ) and 675 ( insert new row below Time Devourer ).
k90SFdG.gif
Update

Bigger update friends! Not only did this thread receive a complete visual fix, but the spreadsheets have also been updated to reflect current familiars from the last few festivals.

Fixes include:

- Mossy Beetleboar is now correctly located while Hunting
- Dripcave Deputy has been added; row 195, FR Anniversary
- Gladegift Ambassador has been added; row 270, Greenskeeper Gathering (2019)
- Runescar Lynx has been added; row 539, Hunting
- Scorchpaw Prowler has been added; row 551, Hunting
- Undergrowth Shovelsnout has been added; row 698, Insect Catching
- Witherbough Warlock has been added; row 735, Joxar's Spare Inventory

Additionally, due to the accent, Sköll is listed before the Skittering Megashrimp within the beastiary and is thusly reflected within the spreadsheets.
Update

Bigger update friends! Not only did this thread receive a complete visual fix, but the spreadsheets have also been updated to reflect current familiars from the last few festivals.

Fixes include:

- Mossy Beetleboar is now correctly located while Hunting
- Dripcave Deputy has been added; row 195, FR Anniversary
- Gladegift Ambassador has been added; row 270, Greenskeeper Gathering (2019)
- Runescar Lynx has been added; row 539, Hunting
- Scorchpaw Prowler has been added; row 551, Hunting
- Undergrowth Shovelsnout has been added; row 698, Insect Catching
- Witherbough Warlock has been added; row 735, Joxar's Spare Inventory

Additionally, due to the accent, Sköll is listed before the Skittering Megashrimp within the beastiary and is thusly reflected within the spreadsheets.
k90SFdG.gif
Update

The Sundial Gem Guardian has been added to new row 654, located during the Brightshine Jubilee (2019). You can quicksearch its' location by using the Find tool and seeking the "Sundial Imposter", then adding one row above it.
Update

The Sundial Gem Guardian has been added to new row 654, located during the Brightshine Jubilee (2019). You can quicksearch its' location by using the Find tool and seeking the "Sundial Imposter", then adding one row above it.
k90SFdG.gif
@DeadEllie
Pinging myself for future use ^^
@DeadEllie
Pinging myself for future use ^^
:3
1 2 3 4 5