Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | (WIP) Holiday-Special Coliseum Farming
[center][b]This guide is a WIP, nothing here is permanent. Feel free to plop some sweet knowledge on my face! It'll help, trust me. Also, please tell me if the links work properly on your end! Thanks in advance. Edit one: Hopefully fixed the "you need permission blah". (Yep, it should work now.)[/b][/center] During the last Crystalline Gala, I found myself searching for the quickest way to find those Eternal Snows, so I went searching, did a bit of math, and ended up with five Icicle Chains apparel items by the end of the week. I've found myself wondering the same thing again now, during Trickmuck, so here I am! Well, this guide is basically supposed to serve as is a way to find out where to be taking your Coli party to for the respective holiday, for that very specific money you need for Joxar. Holidays are in order (Starting with the Brightshine Jubilee, it seems to always be the first one mentioned.) This involves a disgusting amount of math, so if you want an explanation, my whole thought process will be posted below. ([url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1un24figM-ntPnNtmkhtDhPedjTrSF3QRi8eAHSbJzaY/view?usp=sharing]WIP Sheet[/url]) [center][img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/6121f568f3a0c26244935937d64133f6/tumblr_o9bghxwihs1sbxtq7o1_500.png[/img][/center]
This guide is a WIP, nothing here is permanent. Feel free to plop some sweet knowledge on my face! It'll help, trust me.

Also, please tell me if the links work properly on your end! Thanks in advance.
Edit one: Hopefully fixed the "you need permission blah". (Yep, it should work now.)

During the last Crystalline Gala, I found myself searching for the quickest way to find those Eternal Snows, so I went searching, did a bit of math, and ended up with five Icicle Chains apparel items by the end of the week. I've found myself wondering the same thing again now, during Trickmuck, so here I am!

Well, this guide is basically supposed to serve as is a way to find out where to be taking your Coli party to for the respective holiday, for that very specific money you need for Joxar. Holidays are in order (Starting with the Brightshine Jubilee, it seems to always be the first one mentioned.)

This involves a disgusting amount of math, so if you want an explanation, my whole thought process will be posted below. (WIP Sheet)

tumblr_o9bghxwihs1sbxtq7o1_500.png
@Bearinator Maki actually runs guides to determine which Coli venues are best for grinding for the holidays :) You can find the current one here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514
@Bearinator Maki actually runs guides to determine which Coli venues are best for grinding for the holidays :) You can find the current one here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514
cPW6H3E.png
@PrinceRaven
Ah, I just plan to have them all in one place. I'm not trying to put them down or anything, just thought I'd try something like it. ^^
It's something to keep me occupied.
@PrinceRaven
Ah, I just plan to have them all in one place. I'm not trying to put them down or anything, just thought I'd try something like it. ^^
It's something to keep me occupied.
That makes sense :D good luck!
That makes sense :D good luck!
cPW6H3E.png
@Bearinator

Each venue has a set number of packs, so you have to know all the packs before finding the element odds. For example, Woodland Path: 45 unique packs, 14 neutral monsters / 85 total monsters = 16.47% neutral (not 11.11%).

The packs don't have the same frequency, so this data is more accurate: Coliseum Encounter Project.

Also, the drop rates are different for elemental/neutral monsters and depend on the venue level, see this guide: Festival currency Coliseum drop rates.
@Bearinator

Each venue has a set number of packs, so you have to know all the packs before finding the element odds. For example, Woodland Path: 45 unique packs, 14 neutral monsters / 85 total monsters = 16.47% neutral (not 11.11%).

The packs don't have the same frequency, so this data is more accurate: Coliseum Encounter Project.

Also, the drop rates are different for elemental/neutral monsters and depend on the venue level, see this guide: Festival currency Coliseum drop rates.
@Maki
Yeah, I was thinking about that last night. So this does make more sense. I'll go back through the math later, thank you!
@Maki
Yeah, I was thinking about that last night. So this does make more sense. I'll go back through the math later, thank you!