Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 2017-2018 NotN Tracker
1 2 3
Is it possible to get a Scavenging option on the spreadsheet. I got some chest drops there too.
Is it possible to get a Scavenging option on the spreadsheet. I got some chest drops there too.
tDeKDnH.pngDokVw6f.png66rws2U.png
@Pallida

Scavenging is a gathering skill, and is included under the 'gathering' umbrella! If you want it separate I don't mind letting you be able to put Scavenging, but I didn't have it that way to have it a little streamlined.
@Pallida

Scavenging is a gathering skill, and is included under the 'gathering' umbrella! If you want it separate I don't mind letting you be able to put Scavenging, but I didn't have it that way to have it a little streamlined.
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@Coolkid

I'm sorry. I realized that after I asked it. My brain was registering "gathering" as digging only. I'm working on several days of 1-3hr of sleep and I'm getting loopy.
@Coolkid

I'm sorry. I realized that after I asked it. My brain was registering "gathering" as digging only. I'm working on several days of 1-3hr of sleep and I'm getting loopy.
tDeKDnH.pngDokVw6f.png66rws2U.png
Heyy, I've been doing something similar in my dragon's bio the last few years! lol// sorry if this isnt relevant http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=197137&did=24356761
Heyy, I've been doing something similar in my dragon's bio the last few years! lol// sorry if this isnt relevant http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=197137&did=24356761
BQc0zeB.png TtwDY9f.png 3tb5M5M.png
@Coolkid Uhh did someone actually move my name lmao.

I remembered being the third slot, right before Ashki.
@Coolkid Uhh did someone actually move my name lmao.

I remembered being the third slot, right before Ashki.
@Kiragami

Yeah, apologies about that. I wasn't able to take the sheet back to a previous state due to it being too big of a time gap between when it happened and when I noticed. You're free to move yourself back to where you are, I'm sorry about that happening.

It looks like someone tried to organize it by who got the least/most chests. There's already a rule against this but I can't tell who's done it, but if this happens again and look as far as I can into it.
@Kiragami

Yeah, apologies about that. I wasn't able to take the sheet back to a previous state due to it being too big of a time gap between when it happened and when I noticed. You're free to move yourself back to where you are, I'm sorry about that happening.

It looks like someone tried to organize it by who got the least/most chests. There's already a rule against this but I can't tell who's done it, but if this happens again and look as far as I can into it.
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
1 2 3