Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Visual Guide].Skink Spinner Capsule
1 2
@BTS yeah I get that thats what you're doing! I'm totally not sure what color of skink you're trying to match the capsule color too though? it seems really inconsistent. like in some (ex. Oilslick) it looks like you're matching it to the accent color (the one on the tail stripes and stuff), but in others (ex. violet) it looks like you're matching it to the colors surrounding the dots, and a bunch others (ex. midnight, all of the xxx's) I cant even tell what you're matching it too! you've gotta keep it consistent when making threads like these. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HR54UEQ.png[/img] Anyways, since I'm petty, I threw this together, its platinum, next to whites accent color, next to robin. (after doing this though, I think pistachio might be closer to whites accent color than robin) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=6&gender=0&tert=125&tertgene=18&winggene=16&wings=2&auth=053c1f3f9894ae143a6341d14de75368efd1f7fd&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@BTS
yeah I get that thats what you're doing! I'm totally not sure what color of skink you're trying to match the capsule color too though? it seems really inconsistent. like in some (ex. Oilslick) it looks like you're matching it to the accent color (the one on the tail stripes and stuff), but in others (ex. violet) it looks like you're matching it to the colors surrounding the dots, and a bunch others (ex. midnight, all of the xxx's) I cant even tell what you're matching it too! you've gotta keep it consistent when making threads like these.

HR54UEQ.png
Anyways, since I'm petty, I threw this together, its platinum, next to whites accent color, next to robin.

(after doing this though, I think pistachio might be closer to whites accent color than robin)
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=6&gender=0&tert=125&tertgene=18&winggene=16&wings=2&auth=053c1f3f9894ae143a6341d14de75368efd1f7fd&dummyext=prev.png
JvUa9ma.png
lCK29fT.png
pTgxHuT.png
ekwgPuo.png nmmNy1H.png
1 2