Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Coliseum Profiting
1 2 3 4
@HeavenlyAristo

Sure thing! I'll pm you with more information - I can't thank you enough!
@HeavenlyAristo

Sure thing! I'll pm you with more information - I can't thank you enough!
k90SFdG.gif
We're off to a very good start! I've now finished the spreadsheet to a bearable degree, and I'll be off to finish making the banners needed for this thread. If anyone else would like to volunteer their time and keep what they earn, please do let me know!
We're off to a very good start! I've now finished the spreadsheet to a bearable degree, and I'll be off to finish making the banners needed for this thread. If anyone else would like to volunteer their time and keep what they earn, please do let me know!
k90SFdG.gif
Results have been updated!

We're still looking for quite the many assistants to run through the higher venues, so if you're interested at all in assisting in data collection for this project, please let me know!
Results have been updated!

We're still looking for quite the many assistants to run through the higher venues, so if you're interested at all in assisting in data collection for this project, please let me know!
k90SFdG.gif

@Fate2726

I'd be interested in doing a run for all the venues if you'd like~? :o

@Fate2726

I'd be interested in doing a run for all the venues if you'd like~? :o

file.php?avatar=2017_1696138998.png

Heya, name's Allysun!
Pet site addict and chronically lazy.
One day I'll give my dragons nice profiles, I swear.

vzFxhEr.png
WIttPie.pngV7jLxQc.png
rGiFZvD.png
Free Palestine
@Fate2726

I'd be willing to do an hour in all of the venues up to Forgotten Cave?
@Fate2726

I'd be willing to do an hour in all of the venues up to Forgotten Cave?
mttFeWV.pngIG78xZa.gif
@Allysun @Hamdragon

That's wonderful! As of right now, the venues I'm missing data for are:

Scorched Forest (One Run)
Forgotten Cave (Two Runs)
Bamboo Falls (Two Runs)
Redrock Cove (Two Runs)
Waterway (Two Runs)
Arena (Two Runs)
Volcanic Vents (Two Runs)
Rainsong Jungle (Two Runs)
Boreal Woods (Two Runs)
Crystal Pools (Two Runs)
Harpy's Roost (Two Runs)
Ghostlight Ruins (Two Runs)
Mire (Two Runs)
Kelp Beds (Two Runs)
Golem Workshop (Two Runs)

If any of those seem appealing to you, please let me know! I have a spreadsheet dedicated to the recording of everything I need, but in order to allow you to edit I'd have to request an email I can use solely for this purpose. As long as that's alright with you both, please pm me what venues you would like to reserve [for purposes of data collection] as well as a gmail, and you'll be all set!

If you run into any issues or have any questions, please let me know and I'll do what I can to resolve any dilemmas as fast as I can. I'd like to also apologize for taking so long to get back to you two - today was a rather busy day for me, and try as I might I didn't have enough time to reply. I can't thank you enough for your help, though! It was absolutely astounding to come back and see brave, wonderful faces offering their help. Thank you, and I hope to hear back from you both soon!

@Allysun @Hamdragon

That's wonderful! As of right now, the venues I'm missing data for are:

Scorched Forest (One Run)
Forgotten Cave (Two Runs)
Bamboo Falls (Two Runs)
Redrock Cove (Two Runs)
Waterway (Two Runs)
Arena (Two Runs)
Volcanic Vents (Two Runs)
Rainsong Jungle (Two Runs)
Boreal Woods (Two Runs)
Crystal Pools (Two Runs)
Harpy's Roost (Two Runs)
Ghostlight Ruins (Two Runs)
Mire (Two Runs)
Kelp Beds (Two Runs)
Golem Workshop (Two Runs)

If any of those seem appealing to you, please let me know! I have a spreadsheet dedicated to the recording of everything I need, but in order to allow you to edit I'd have to request an email I can use solely for this purpose. As long as that's alright with you both, please pm me what venues you would like to reserve [for purposes of data collection] as well as a gmail, and you'll be all set!

If you run into any issues or have any questions, please let me know and I'll do what I can to resolve any dilemmas as fast as I can. I'd like to also apologize for taking so long to get back to you two - today was a rather busy day for me, and try as I might I didn't have enough time to reply. I can't thank you enough for your help, though! It was absolutely astounding to come back and see brave, wonderful faces offering their help. Thank you, and I hope to hear back from you both soon!

k90SFdG.gif
@Fate2726

I'd be interested in the scorched forest and the bamboo falls, if there's no problem. Unfortunately, I don't have a gmail, I'd have to make one and I won't be able to access to coli until the 2nd of September as I am leaving and only have mobile. Feel free to PM me to respond instead of answering on the thread if you don't want to clutter it. Have a great day/night! :)
@Fate2726

I'd be interested in the scorched forest and the bamboo falls, if there's no problem. Unfortunately, I don't have a gmail, I'd have to make one and I won't be able to access to coli until the 2nd of September as I am leaving and only have mobile. Feel free to PM me to respond instead of answering on the thread if you don't want to clutter it. Have a great day/night! :)
mttFeWV.pngIG78xZa.gif
@Fate2726

Hey there! I'd be more than willing to do runs of some of the higher level venues! The only one I can't reliably grind/farm is Golem Workshop. Other than that, I can go where needed!

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I do have a gmail, so that's good to go too. c:
@Fate2726

Hey there! I'd be more than willing to do runs of some of the higher level venues! The only one I can't reliably grind/farm is Golem Workshop. Other than that, I can go where needed!

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I do have a gmail, so that's good to go too. c:
@BlackBurden

That sounds wonderful! I'll be just a short while longer before I can message you - I wasn't able to access my computer for a few days, and in that time it seems some more results had filtered in. Once I'm done updating the thread I'll send over a message containing a link to the spreadsheet (as well as request whichever email you feel comfortable sharing), and discuss which venues are still open.

Thank you very kindly for offering your time! I apologize for being unable to respond quicker, but I look forward to talking to you soon!

@BlackBurden

That sounds wonderful! I'll be just a short while longer before I can message you - I wasn't able to access my computer for a few days, and in that time it seems some more results had filtered in. Once I'm done updating the thread I'll send over a message containing a link to the spreadsheet (as well as request whichever email you feel comfortable sharing), and discuss which venues are still open.

Thank you very kindly for offering your time! I apologize for being unable to respond quicker, but I look forward to talking to you soon!

k90SFdG.gif
@Fate2726
Hi, I can help with your project! I can grind any venue (including GW) with a team of 3lvl 25s all with elim (except for GW, where I have a healer there unless you'd like me to use only attackers).

My gmail is angi.lucian@gmail.com

@Fate2726
Hi, I can help with your project! I can grind any venue (including GW) with a team of 3lvl 25s all with elim (except for GW, where I have a healer there unless you'd like me to use only attackers).

My gmail is angi.lucian@gmail.com

KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
1 2 3 4