Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Simple Baldwin/Swipp Component Tracker
There are several great sheets already out there for tracking detailed hoard contents and swaps/recipes. I was after something fairly simple and low-maintenance that only focused on the trades and recipes that I was interested in, so I developed something a little more streamlined to suit my needs.

I'm tossing it here in case someone else finds it useful. Please feel free to ping me (@amaerin) or send me a PM if you run into any issues or need help.

Notes:
  • This spreadsheet was written as a simple way to track components for Baldwin recipes and Swipp trades. For Baldwin recipes, it does NOT include transmuted ingredients such as goo, sludge, etc. Baldwin recipes that use only transmuted ingredients are not listed in the sheet.
  • There are separate tabs to track Baldwin and Swipp items.
  • For the Baldwin tracker to accurately reflect the recipes you can create, you must input your current level at the top of the sheet.
  • For both Baldwin and Swipp sheets, the "want" column allows you to select whether you want to track components for any given recipe/trade. If you are not interested in that item, leave this column set to "no".
  • Once you select "Yes" for a trade, the spreadsheet will automatically fill in the components you need and in what quantities.
  • Once you have all required components for a recipe/swap, the "Ready?" column will turn green and state "YES". (This column also takes into account your current level for Baldwin recipes.)
There are several great sheets already out there for tracking detailed hoard contents and swaps/recipes. I was after something fairly simple and low-maintenance that only focused on the trades and recipes that I was interested in, so I developed something a little more streamlined to suit my needs.

I'm tossing it here in case someone else finds it useful. Please feel free to ping me (@amaerin) or send me a PM if you run into any issues or need help.

Notes:
  • This spreadsheet was written as a simple way to track components for Baldwin recipes and Swipp trades. For Baldwin recipes, it does NOT include transmuted ingredients such as goo, sludge, etc. Baldwin recipes that use only transmuted ingredients are not listed in the sheet.
  • There are separate tabs to track Baldwin and Swipp items.
  • For the Baldwin tracker to accurately reflect the recipes you can create, you must input your current level at the top of the sheet.
  • For both Baldwin and Swipp sheets, the "want" column allows you to select whether you want to track components for any given recipe/trade. If you are not interested in that item, leave this column set to "no".
  • Once you select "Yes" for a trade, the spreadsheet will automatically fill in the components you need and in what quantities.
  • Once you have all required components for a recipe/swap, the "Ready?" column will turn green and state "YES". (This column also takes into account your current level for Baldwin recipes.)
this is awesome! thanks for posting it!
this is awesome! thanks for posting it!
7Zgx4Yy.pngCompass.gif