Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Subspecies Search Tool (IC/Help Needed)
1 2
@PAlbatross Excellent! I've added everything to the main spreadsheet.
@PAlbatross Excellent! I've added everything to the main spreadsheet.
7kOUJ79.pngC4op4pY.png7kOUJ79.png
@amapup
I woulda let you know earlier but work has been kicking my butt, heh

I've been told a while back that Gilded Mirrors, Grim, Sunbeam Paladins, Collectors, Faded
Etherealights, Illuminated Pearls, Dunhoof Emissaries, Nameless, and Will o' the Wisps have all been updated! I'll get around to putting those in my spreadsheet when I have a chance (ideally tomorrow...?) but I figured I should let you know!
@amapup
I woulda let you know earlier but work has been kicking my butt, heh

I've been told a while back that Gilded Mirrors, Grim, Sunbeam Paladins, Collectors, Faded
Etherealights, Illuminated Pearls, Dunhoof Emissaries, Nameless, and Will o' the Wisps have all been updated! I'll get around to putting those in my spreadsheet when I have a chance (ideally tomorrow...?) but I figured I should let you know!
@PAlbatross Cool! Thanks for the heads up. :)
@PAlbatross Cool! Thanks for the heads up. :)
@amapup
Updated my spreadsheet with what I mentioned, plus some new ones!
Gotta ask though- Are you planning on doing only subspecies listed in the guide, or would you like to include ones that aren't abundant? It's a little weird, I'm being told updates on subspecies not listed in all-flight accessible lists so I figure I should ask! (None of them are currently in said spreadsheet)
@amapup
Updated my spreadsheet with what I mentioned, plus some new ones!
Gotta ask though- Are you planning on doing only subspecies listed in the guide, or would you like to include ones that aren't abundant? It's a little weird, I'm being told updates on subspecies not listed in all-flight accessible lists so I figure I should ask! (None of them are currently in said spreadsheet)
@PAlbatross Great, I'll add those soon. I'm planning on starting out with just the official flight subspecies, those that can be found in the public encyclopedias or have otherwise been approved in-flight (since I know those threads are not always kept up-to-date). Once those have all been entered and the tool is launched, I may go back and start to include the other community subspecies as well.

(Sorry for my late reply, I got slammed with RL)
@PAlbatross Great, I'll add those soon. I'm planning on starting out with just the official flight subspecies, those that can be found in the public encyclopedias or have otherwise been approved in-flight (since I know those threads are not always kept up-to-date). Once those have all been entered and the tool is launched, I may go back and start to include the other community subspecies as well.

(Sorry for my late reply, I got slammed with RL)
@amapup
I was expecting a guide like this !
now , i can t wait to use it ^^
@marue pinging myself not to loose this !
@amapup
I was expecting a guide like this !
now , i can t wait to use it ^^
@marue pinging myself not to loose this !
2Vg82cJ.pngZQXfWuE.png
@pixiecat so I don't loose this piece of genius that we have been blessed with

How many subspecies sources are there, and what kinds of guides are you using to build the database?
@pixiecat so I don't loose this piece of genius that we have been blessed with

How many subspecies sources are there, and what kinds of guides are you using to build the database?
grab%20bag%20hatchery%20sig%20pc_zps7wlc4czg.png
Three hours ahead of server time.
@pixiecat

The sources I am using for the guide are the official subspecies hubs from each flight. It is possible that the database may be eventually expanded to include other subspecies also listed in the subspecies guide. I've currently had to put this project on hold due to other commitments, but I hope to be able to pick it up again at some point in the near future.
@pixiecat

The sources I am using for the guide are the official subspecies hubs from each flight. It is possible that the database may be eventually expanded to include other subspecies also listed in the subspecies guide. I've currently had to put this project on hold due to other commitments, but I hope to be able to pick it up again at some point in the near future.
This will be super helpful, I'm following along <3
This will be super helpful, I'm following along <3
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png Untitled310-20220420203721.png
LEpJMnn.png

dT9HQge.png
tumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
1 2