Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Nature Subspecies Public Hub
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26
@NorthWhiteWolf could you please remove the chickens entry? i no longer breed or own any of the dragons
@NorthWhiteWolf could you please remove the chickens entry? i no longer breed or own any of the dragons
BPpOUJu.png
@dasammit

I'm hesitant to remove them in case there is someone who is breeding them or has one. I'd like to ask on the Nature Flight forums just in case. In the mean time I could remove your name from their entry so no one will contact you about them.
@dasammit

I'm hesitant to remove them in case there is someone who is breeding them or has one. I'd like to ask on the Nature Flight forums just in case. In the mean time I could remove your name from their entry so no one will contact you about them.
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
@NorthWhiteWolf thats fair! please remove my name and i hope the species continues. thank you! <3
@NorthWhiteWolf thats fair! please remove my name and i hope the species continues. thank you! <3
BPpOUJu.png
@dasammit

No problem! :)
@dasammit

No problem! :)
@NorthWhiteWolf Thank you! =)
@NorthWhiteWolf Thank you! =)
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@kpark0
The Sea Floor Guardians subspecies has been added to the hub. Let me know if anything needs to be adjusted. :)
@kpark0
The Sea Floor Guardians subspecies has been added to the hub. Let me know if anything needs to be adjusted. :)
@NorthWhiteWolf

I have a Blooming Garden Sprite; in fact, I have a pair that has the possibility of producing offspring based on the "old" color wheel.

I do not see Blooming Garden Sprite on your list any longer. Perhaps I just overlooked it somehow?
@NorthWhiteWolf

I have a Blooming Garden Sprite; in fact, I have a pair that has the possibility of producing offspring based on the "old" color wheel.

I do not see Blooming Garden Sprite on your list any longer. Perhaps I just overlooked it somehow?
1WDkW5k.jpg
@Serilda

Hmmm, I don't recall ever hearing about this subspecies. I don't remember it being listed in the old hub when I took over and I don't think anyone has contacted me about adding it to the new hub. Do you know if that subspecies had it's own forum page? I did a quick search but didn't find anything in the forums, I'll have to look deeper tomorrow.
@Serilda

Hmmm, I don't recall ever hearing about this subspecies. I don't remember it being listed in the old hub when I took over and I don't think anyone has contacted me about adding it to the new hub. Do you know if that subspecies had it's own forum page? I did a quick search but didn't find anything in the forums, I'll have to look deeper tomorrow.
@NorthWhiteWolf

Thanks for responding so quickly!
I have a hatchery that specializes in subspecies dragons, so I deal with lots of subspecies from all of the flights. I may have gotten confused somewhere along the way lol. Or perhaps the Blooming Garden Sprite was retired or just not added to the new hub? I would love for this subspecies to continue or be re-introduced as I have a great pair!
Here is the info I have noted in the information portion of one of the pair in my lair.

Nature subspecies Blooming Garden Sprite

Primary Colors: Seafoam to Leaf

Primary Genes: Basic, Tiger, Clown, Speckle, Ripple, Bar, Piebald, Cherub, Giraffe

Secondary Colors: Mulberry - Seafoam, Lemon - Tangerine, Rust - Rose

Secondary Genes: Shimmer

Tertiary Colors: All

Tertiary Genes: Basic, Smoke, Spines, Okapi, Thylacine, Crackle, Underbelly, Glimmer, Stained

Accepted Breeds: All
@NorthWhiteWolf

Thanks for responding so quickly!
I have a hatchery that specializes in subspecies dragons, so I deal with lots of subspecies from all of the flights. I may have gotten confused somewhere along the way lol. Or perhaps the Blooming Garden Sprite was retired or just not added to the new hub? I would love for this subspecies to continue or be re-introduced as I have a great pair!
Here is the info I have noted in the information portion of one of the pair in my lair.

Nature subspecies Blooming Garden Sprite

Primary Colors: Seafoam to Leaf

Primary Genes: Basic, Tiger, Clown, Speckle, Ripple, Bar, Piebald, Cherub, Giraffe

Secondary Colors: Mulberry - Seafoam, Lemon - Tangerine, Rust - Rose

Secondary Genes: Shimmer

Tertiary Colors: All

Tertiary Genes: Basic, Smoke, Spines, Okapi, Thylacine, Crackle, Underbelly, Glimmer, Stained

Accepted Breeds: All
1WDkW5k.jpg
@Serilda

Sorry for the delayed response. I got distracted over the weekend.

I did some digging and all I found was a mention of the subspecies in the Subspecies Directory Hub, however it was just the name and a link to a 404 Error page. I'm assuming that the original creator no longer liked the subspecies/didn't what to keep updating the subspecies and deleted their hub before they had the chance to request the subspecies to be listed in either of the Nature Subspecies Hub.

Because of this I'm not sure about adding this subspecies as it currently is to the hub, since I can't contact the creator or verify certain information. However, if you are interested you could create a similar subspecies. There has been so many new colors and genes that have been released since the newest gene on your list was released. If you do decide to create a 'revamped' version of this subspecies, please let me know. :)

@Serilda

Sorry for the delayed response. I got distracted over the weekend.

I did some digging and all I found was a mention of the subspecies in the Subspecies Directory Hub, however it was just the name and a link to a 404 Error page. I'm assuming that the original creator no longer liked the subspecies/didn't what to keep updating the subspecies and deleted their hub before they had the chance to request the subspecies to be listed in either of the Nature Subspecies Hub.

Because of this I'm not sure about adding this subspecies as it currently is to the hub, since I can't contact the creator or verify certain information. However, if you are interested you could create a similar subspecies. There has been so many new colors and genes that have been released since the newest gene on your list was released. If you do decide to create a 'revamped' version of this subspecies, please let me know. :)

1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26