Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Ultimate Flight Guide v2
@Istoki
Some fellow earthies were discussing our deity's nicknames in our forums. Two more were shared and they're hilarious lol: "Poprock" and "Landlord"
@Istoki
Some fellow earthies were discussing our deity's nicknames in our forums. Two more were shared and they're hilarious lol: "Poprock" and "Landlord"
Q1Z6W1A.png
@Kysska I expected neither of those. Is Rad Dad still a thing, or no?
@Kysska I expected neither of those. Is Rad Dad still a thing, or no?
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
@Istoki
Hm *checks* Nope, I didn't see Rad Dad pop up in the discussion.

The usual one seems to be simply Earthdad, followed by Poprock. Someone mentioned Landlord and the other users enjoyed it.

Some individuals shared their personal versions (ie "Dirt dad" or "Earth pappy") but they don't seem to be the norm.
@Istoki
Hm *checks* Nope, I didn't see Rad Dad pop up in the discussion.

The usual one seems to be simply Earthdad, followed by Poprock. Someone mentioned Landlord and the other users enjoyed it.

Some individuals shared their personal versions (ie "Dirt dad" or "Earth pappy") but they don't seem to be the norm.
Q1Z6W1A.png
I've updated the Dom Stats and Flight Populations up until today's info. I hope some new players during the registration window find this guide helpful!
I've updated the Dom Stats and Flight Populations up until today's info. I hope some new players during the registration window find this guide helpful!
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
@Istoki
Thanks for working to keep everything up to date :)
@Istoki
Thanks for working to keep everything up to date :)
Q1Z6W1A.png
@Kysska

As a general note, I'll be updating this guide roughly every other week. I'll making the next update near the end of the month or at the start of February.
@Kysska

As a general note, I'll be updating this guide roughly every other week. I'll making the next update near the end of the month or at the start of February.
@Istoki Thanks so much for putting this together! It's good to see a new, up-to-date guide. :)

I think though, you should at least mention something in the Light flight description about dom. It's true that we dom mostly because we love to profit and get nice discounts and rewards, but it's such a huge aspect of the community that it's a little strange to read a description of Light that doesn't mention it. We're quite well-organized with our dom efforts, but I think the nice thing is that we don't pressure people into participating in dom more than they're comfortable with. Our favorite motto is "Anyone can dom," meaning anyone can participate as much or little as they want, in any way they want.
@Istoki Thanks so much for putting this together! It's good to see a new, up-to-date guide. :)

I think though, you should at least mention something in the Light flight description about dom. It's true that we dom mostly because we love to profit and get nice discounts and rewards, but it's such a huge aspect of the community that it's a little strange to read a description of Light that doesn't mention it. We're quite well-organized with our dom efforts, but I think the nice thing is that we don't pressure people into participating in dom more than they're comfortable with. Our favorite motto is "Anyone can dom," meaning anyone can participate as much or little as they want, in any way they want.
~~~~~~~~~~~ Awaken to your Fate ~~~~~~~~~~~
@Istoki

OMG someone finally is updating the info again! Thank you so much! Need to add some things for Wind flight!

First, Wisps are the newbies only, Windies are just windies. We call our fodder Kites. That note has bugged me forever, lol.

Lord Dude Windmeister, Noodledad or Noodlepop, Winddad, Papanoodle, and more.

Wind flight has a fast moving forum, filled with support and fun posts. We have a Wind Council for the last year that has started to change how Dom is run and how well we do! (Have you seen us making more wins?!). We generally consider every push a Party, and why not? We are here for fun!

Windies like corgis. And cats. Mostly windcorgis.

Our regular Battles are: Mistral Jamboree (For our Festival), Windstorm (vs Lightning), Beach Party (vs Earth and Water), Battle of the Bay (vs Arcane). More coming.

rewrite and use as you need to :-) Anything else you need, just let me know :-)

Thank you again for upkeeping the guide!
@Istoki

OMG someone finally is updating the info again! Thank you so much! Need to add some things for Wind flight!

First, Wisps are the newbies only, Windies are just windies. We call our fodder Kites. That note has bugged me forever, lol.

Lord Dude Windmeister, Noodledad or Noodlepop, Winddad, Papanoodle, and more.

Wind flight has a fast moving forum, filled with support and fun posts. We have a Wind Council for the last year that has started to change how Dom is run and how well we do! (Have you seen us making more wins?!). We generally consider every push a Party, and why not? We are here for fun!

Windies like corgis. And cats. Mostly windcorgis.

Our regular Battles are: Mistral Jamboree (For our Festival), Windstorm (vs Lightning), Beach Party (vs Earth and Water), Battle of the Bay (vs Arcane). More coming.

rewrite and use as you need to :-) Anything else you need, just let me know :-)

Thank you again for upkeeping the guide!
uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif
@Kittystar I realized I mentioned Ice and Plague dom and left Light out in the dust. Whoops. That should be good now. All things considering, the dom stats speak for themselves.

@paintminion I've made some changes to Wind's community info. I don't record regular dom battles, if only because I have no idea what the annual battles are aside from Battle of the Bay. The corgis are a nice tip but I'm not sure how I'd incorporate that.

Also did some touching up. I appreciate the support for this guide, thank you.
@Kittystar I realized I mentioned Ice and Plague dom and left Light out in the dust. Whoops. That should be good now. All things considering, the dom stats speak for themselves.

@paintminion I've made some changes to Wind's community info. I don't record regular dom battles, if only because I have no idea what the annual battles are aside from Battle of the Bay. The corgis are a nice tip but I'm not sure how I'd incorporate that.

Also did some touching up. I appreciate the support for this guide, thank you.
@Istoki Yay! This guide is so wonderful, thank you so much! :)
@Istoki Yay! This guide is so wonderful, thank you so much! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~ Awaken to your Fate ~~~~~~~~~~~