Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Artifracture -- Tips & Maximizing Profit
1 2 3
I personally don't think it's worth playing past level 10 when you're in need of fast treasure. After level 10, it just becomes too long for the treasure you earn. I beat level 10 and then reset. Also, after level 10, I need to actually start thinking about the game, paying attention to the three items that I need to be clearing. With level 10 and below, I can mindlessly play the game and not have to strategize and such. I believe I once made it to level 17 or 18 when I was playing for the game and not treasure (I.e., I wanted to see how far I could get), and when you get into these high levels, you have to really be paying attention to memorizing the three items you need and ONLY clearing those items. But anyway, I just reset after level 10, and I reach 75K quite quickly and without any anxiety or worries about the time limit.
I personally don't think it's worth playing past level 10 when you're in need of fast treasure. After level 10, it just becomes too long for the treasure you earn. I beat level 10 and then reset. Also, after level 10, I need to actually start thinking about the game, paying attention to the three items that I need to be clearing. With level 10 and below, I can mindlessly play the game and not have to strategize and such. I believe I once made it to level 17 or 18 when I was playing for the game and not treasure (I.e., I wanted to see how far I could get), and when you get into these high levels, you have to really be paying attention to memorizing the three items you need and ONLY clearing those items. But anyway, I just reset after level 10, and I reach 75K quite quickly and without any anxiety or worries about the time limit.
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
This is actually quite helpful! I find it sad that the last post was nearly a year ago, therefore the newer ones aren't able to get to this since this was buried in the back. This would definitely be helpful to them!
This is actually quite helpful! I find it sad that the last post was nearly a year ago, therefore the newer ones aren't able to get to this since this was buried in the back. This would definitely be helpful to them!
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
1 2 3