Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Flight-Colored 1st and 2nd Gen Buttons!
1 2 3 4 5
@wesleydog I LOVE THESE. Any way you can do Light flight with Goldenrod involved? My gen1 imp boy is goldenrod :)
@wesleydog I LOVE THESE. Any way you can do Light flight with Goldenrod involved? My gen1 imp boy is goldenrod :)
Solar Blades I BUY SOLAR BLADES!
FR 0+ Hours (exact with site/server time)
Pardon the typos! I'm on mobile ALOT.
(Probably why a lot of my forum posts are edited.)
kIkbHva.png
These are awesome!
@Ferotton, gonna use some. ;)
These are awesome!
@Ferotton, gonna use some. ;)
msc80h.png
@Shaheiro I'd be happy to do the Progenitor buttons! It would probably come in handy so that people know which of your first gens can't be traded. Should I stick with the elemental colors or try some other color combinations? (black + white, pastels, etc.)

@Erised I'd be happy to! I'm currently poolside at the country club but have no intentions of swimming because I've been sick. I'll pop one out for you and ping you when it's finished :') So glad you like them!

@Ferotton Thanks! I'm so glad these are helpful uvu <3
@Shaheiro I'd be happy to do the Progenitor buttons! It would probably come in handy so that people know which of your first gens can't be traded. Should I stick with the elemental colors or try some other color combinations? (black + white, pastels, etc.)

@Erised I'd be happy to! I'm currently poolside at the country club but have no intentions of swimming because I've been sick. I'll pop one out for you and ping you when it's finished :') So glad you like them!

@Ferotton Thanks! I'm so glad these are helpful uvu <3
@Erised [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/fa06/f/2015/180/d/7/firstgengoldenrod_by_wesleydog-d8z8bjy.gif[/img] [code][img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/fa06/f/2015/180/d/7/firstgengoldenrod_by_wesleydog-d8z8bjy.gif[/img][/code] Hope this is suitable?
@Erised
firstgengoldenrod_by_wesleydog-d8z8bjy.gif
Code:
[img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/fa06/f/2015/180/d/7/firstgengoldenrod_by_wesleydog-d8z8bjy.gif[/img]
Hope this is suitable?
@wesleydog THANK YOU!
@wesleydog THANK YOU!
kIkbHva.png
@WESLEYDOG live the progen idea too btw
@WESLEYDOG live the progen idea too btw
kIkbHva.png
@wesleydog You should do the elemental colors and then maybe a few other color combinations (black and white, pastels, etc, like you said).
@wesleydog You should do the elemental colors and then maybe a few other color combinations (black and white, pastels, etc, like you said).
@sassa here's the thread with the generation graphics! Just in case my link didn't work!
@sassa here's the thread with the generation graphics! Just in case my link didn't work!
kIkbHva.png
@wesleydog These are fantastic, thank you for making them!
@wesleydog These are fantastic, thank you for making them!
No problem :)
No problem :)
1 2 3 4 5