Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Links to Guides, Resources and Tools
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Ammoth
There is nothing dumb about trying to be helpful. After all, we both had the same thought process. :)

There were a couple I'll grab and add when I'm not on my phone. If you find any others you think I should add let me know. I rely on others to help me with both my lists. Especial stuff from the discussion forum. That can move fast and I don't check it as often as the help forum.
Any suggestions on lay out?
@Ammoth
There is nothing dumb about trying to be helpful. After all, we both had the same thought process. :)

There were a couple I'll grab and add when I'm not on my phone. If you find any others you think I should add let me know. I rely on others to help me with both my lists. Especial stuff from the discussion forum. That can move fast and I don't check it as often as the help forum.
Any suggestions on lay out?
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
Add two new links.
Trick from a dev: Auto-open all Jars! by @Saint
Future Glimpse! by @Night53

Still missing two links I added yesterday.
The WIP familiar list with where you can get them.
I can't remember the third one, but someone sent me a mail yesterday with it. So, if you are that person please let me know again.
Add two new links.
Trick from a dev: Auto-open all Jars! by @Saint
Future Glimpse! by @Night53

Still missing two links I added yesterday.
The WIP familiar list with where you can get them.
I can't remember the third one, but someone sent me a mail yesterday with it. So, if you are that person please let me know again.
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
The link for the jar tip is incorrect, brings me to a blank page with comment box.
The link for the jar tip is incorrect, brings me to a blank page with comment box.
@TheFuzz
hrmm thanks I'll look into that.
@TheFuzz
hrmm thanks I'll look into that.
@TheFuzz
Looks like the topic was deleted. I guess it wasn't allowed after all. Ah well. :(
@TheFuzz
Looks like the topic was deleted. I guess it wasn't allowed after all. Ah well. :(
@Salmastryon
Link to the gather tables http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=136122&p=mb is broken. At least when I click it, it says "Error 500". Is there a way to fix it, or is it just me?
@Salmastryon
Link to the gather tables http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=136122&p=mb is broken. At least when I click it, it says "Error 500". Is there a way to fix it, or is it just me?
17.jpg
@Getura
Same issue here I'm going to send a pm to Azophel asking if he knows what is up. For now you can access a cached version here: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:pqt1ccAcFVkJ:flightrising.com/main.php%3Fp%3Dmb%26board%3Dfrd%26id%3D136122+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
@Getura
Same issue here I'm going to send a pm to Azophel asking if he knows what is up. For now you can access a cached version here: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:pqt1ccAcFVkJ:flightrising.com/main.php%3Fp%3Dmb%26board%3Dfrd%26id%3D136122+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Thanx, @Salmastryon. You're at great help here around the forums, can't even imagine how it could be without you around =)
Thanx, @Salmastryon. You're at great help here around the forums, can't even imagine how it could be without you around =)
17.jpg
@Getura
*blushes* Thanks I try my best. I fully admit that I wouldn't be able to keep on top of of it all if it wasn't for people letting me know about stuff.
@Getura
*blushes* Thanks I try my best. I fully admit that I wouldn't be able to keep on top of of it all if it wasn't for people letting me know about stuff.
@Salmastryon

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have been playing for a little while now (maybe a month) but I still feel so lost sometimes. This is wonderful and a great help. Thank you!
@Salmastryon

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have been playing for a little while now (maybe a month) but I still feel so lost sometimes. This is wonderful and a great help. Thank you!
Birbs_zps3txwb1so.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19