Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Water)
1 2 ... 558 559 560 561 562 ... 653 654
Finally got my first chest from the coliseum in the Volcanic Vents (I was farming there for a familiar since I had kinda given up on chests since the drop rate seems to be awful recently) from a Nightfall Imp. The chest was the Future Seer.

EDIT: I got the chest after 148 Shimmering Pinecones, although I think some of those were from digging.

EDIT: Got a second chest (Cover of Night) from an Umbra Wolf in Bamboo Falls
Finally got my first chest from the coliseum in the Volcanic Vents (I was farming there for a familiar since I had kinda given up on chests since the drop rate seems to be awful recently) from a Nightfall Imp. The chest was the Future Seer.

EDIT: I got the chest after 148 Shimmering Pinecones, although I think some of those were from digging.

EDIT: Got a second chest (Cover of Night) from an Umbra Wolf in Bamboo Falls
Looking for fandragons! DreamSMP, Attack on Titan, Detroit: Become Human and more!
@Silvery

That average value is based on 5,000+ currency from last year. We don't have any data for the chest drop rate, but they are listed as a "very rarely" drop from both elemental and neutral monsters.

Trickmurk Carousel Chest

Considering the currency is listed as a common drop from elemental monsters and an uncommon drop from neutral monsters, it's possible the chest drop rate is the same for all monsters. This means a venue like Scorched Forest (18% neutral) is better than Sandswept Delta (8% neutral).

Shimmering Pinecone
@Silvery

That average value is based on 5,000+ currency from last year. We don't have any data for the chest drop rate, but they are listed as a "very rarely" drop from both elemental and neutral monsters.

Trickmurk Carousel Chest

Considering the currency is listed as a common drop from elemental monsters and an uncommon drop from neutral monsters, it's possible the chest drop rate is the same for all monsters. This means a venue like Scorched Forest (18% neutral) is better than Sandswept Delta (8% neutral).

Shimmering Pinecone
Thanks for answering. It's just so frustrating to never get chests. Even when you really really try. I'm sure I got over 1000 pinecones this festival. I had better luck in January, but the better venues were at higher difficulty, and I wondered if that made a difference.
Thanks for answering. It's just so frustrating to never get chests. Even when you really really try. I'm sure I got over 1000 pinecones this festival. I had better luck in January, but the better venues were at higher difficulty, and I wondered if that made a difference.
zTsL5fh6.pnghMqHBzkI_o.png
I think this was the first event when I got 0 chests... [emoji=fae confused size=1]
I think this was the first event when I got 0 chests...
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
No idea why the Whirlwind Markings Chest doesn't show up. [code][item=Whirlwind Markings Chest][/code] [item=Whirlwind Markings Chest] ? [gamedb item=33800]
No idea why the Whirlwind Markings Chest doesn't show up.
Code:
[item=Whirlwind Markings Chest]

?

Whirlwind Markings Chest
I poked at the Whirlwind Markings Chest, and it definitely looks bugged. I tried adding it to a dragon's bio out of curiosity, and it shows up as a blank square. I've added it in this post too: [item=Whirlwind Markings Chest] ^ Edit: After poking at the Game Database page for this item, I think I found out what happened. I made a thread about it in the Bug Report Forums, so hopefully this will get fixed soon!
I poked at the Whirlwind Markings Chest, and it definitely looks bugged. I tried adding it to a dragon's bio out of curiosity, and it shows up as a blank square. I've added it in this post too:

^

Edit: After poking at the Game Database page for this item, I think I found out what happened. I made a thread about it in the Bug Report Forums, so hopefully this will get fixed soon!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Maki @Nesu
Huh...? That's really weird... Hopefully it gets fixed.
@Maki @Nesu
Huh...? That's really weird... Hopefully it gets fixed.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Got Whirlwind Markings Chest from the big ol nasty Roc in Harpy's Roost.
Got Whirlwind Markings Chest from the big ol nasty Roc in Harpy's Roost.
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
Got the Breeze Ribbon chest from the Crowned Roc in Harpy's Roost
Got the Breeze Ribbon chest from the Crowned Roc in Harpy's Roost
Looking for fandragons! DreamSMP, Attack on Titan, Detroit: Become Human and more!
chests are painfully hard to get this year,, seems like the rocs like to drop em, though!
chests are painfully hard to get this year,, seems like the rocs like to drop em, though!
zompvoj_by_rythiian-dchjkcr.png
1 2 ... 558 559 560 561 562 ... 653 654