Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Light)
1 2 ... 404 405 406 407 408 ... 655 656
@kveikur there are less monsters per "party" in the grounds (usually one or two), so the time/monster rate is lower. i think it's best to stay there now, since one shotting is what speeds it up. u could time urself but i think that's overkill
@kveikur there are less monsters per "party" in the grounds (usually one or two), so the time/monster rate is lower. i think it's best to stay there now, since one shotting is what speeds it up. u could time urself but i think that's overkill
Sol | they/them art shop | tumblr | personal website
@kveikur
If we assume every enemy in every venue has the same chance of dropping a vial, then the best venue would be one where you can get most enemies defeated and least time. Training fields is easy and fast, but it has lots of small packs of one or two monsters, while Scorched forest mostly has three moster packs. So with an eliminate it's better to farm the forest.
You personally should definitely farm the fields, they are nice and easy and don't require any stones.
@kveikur
If we assume every enemy in every venue has the same chance of dropping a vial, then the best venue would be one where you can get most enemies defeated and least time. Training fields is easy and fast, but it has lots of small packs of one or two monsters, while Scorched forest mostly has three moster packs. So with an eliminate it's better to farm the forest.
You personally should definitely farm the fields, they are nice and easy and don't require any stones.
@soII @Aarresi

yeah for no eliminate i'm probs better off speeding in training fields, makes sense. thank you guys sm!!
@soII @Aarresi

yeah for no eliminate i'm probs better off speeding in training fields, makes sense. thank you guys sm!!
qdCQIro.pngP0VEIqV.pngXz09qHp.pngyIRig7j.png3xh4bF2.pngA5dZRXv.png
ready for Brightshine!
ready for Brightshine!
duHgkuH.png
Boop for Brightshine.
Boop for Brightshine.
eLAndXa.png4WrVM.png z3tnOVC.png
Beep for Brightshine.
Beep for Brightshine.
ezgif-5-8fc0916b79.gif
I've had more luck in Sandswept Delta than any other place so far.
I've had more luck in Sandswept Delta than any other place so far.
@Mai

If the waterway only has 12% on light and neutral enemies, and arena 14% in light and 16% in neutral...why Arena is 8th? because its slower to kill the enemies? just wondering
@Mai

If the waterway only has 12% on light and neutral enemies, and arena 14% in light and 16% in neutral...why Arena is 8th? because its slower to kill the enemies? just wondering
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
21bvwd5.png

Hello! Is this upload correct? I get waterway this box!
21bvwd5.png

Hello! Is this upload correct? I get waterway this box!
733EAYl.png
@Maki I can confirm that Fanrats are dropping festival currency. :)
@Maki I can confirm that Fanrats are dropping festival currency. :)
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
1 2 ... 404 405 406 407 408 ... 655 656