Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 130 131
Thank you to whoever took the time out of their life to compile all of the answers to all of the questions that [b]Tomo[/b] would stump me with on the daily. 1 less thing to think about.Now all I have to do is figure out everything else. Slowly learning how to take [i]Flight[/i] lol "The [b][i]Hopeless Noob Rises[/i][/b]" but then immediately takes a nosedive and plummets all the way back into the Crater of [u]Confusion[/u]. I should just make it my Den. [emoji=gaoler confused size=1]
Thank you to whoever took the time out of their life to compile all of the answers to all of the questions that Tomo would stump me with on the daily. 1 less thing to think about.Now all I have to do is figure out everything else. Slowly learning how to take Flight lol "The Hopeless Noob Rises" but then immediately takes a nosedive and plummets all the way back into the Crater of Confusion.
I should just make it my Den.
ChadwicK-ed.png
Thank you for this guide! [emoji=music notes size=1]
Thank you for this guide!
cormbreb-FRsig.png
@dragonfoxkid just @'ing myself to find it easier
@dragonfoxkid just @'ing myself to find it easier
vCPT6OV.png 12.png 13.png 19.png
@musicomet this is sick !
@musicomet this is sick !
@TheRaptorFurry
@WolfQueen120
@TheRaptorFurry
@WolfQueen120
@TheTeaisSpilled so helpful and amazing
@TheTeaisSpilled so helpful and amazing
So great. Now the answers are burned into my memory, more or less. I can't thank this guide enough <33
So great. Now the answers are burned into my memory, more or less. I can't thank this guide enough <33
thank you!!!!!
thank you!!!!!

XHtxyVl.png
Please add this question to your list. I got this one today, and I didn't know the answer. It seems to be a new one.

Ancient Breeds can't use which of these items?

(Answer)
Apparel
Please add this question to your list. I got this one today, and I didn't know the answer. It seems to be a new one.

Ancient Breeds can't use which of these items?

(Answer)
Apparel
"Pigeon? I'm not a pigeon. I'm a duck. D-U-K, duck." - Daffy Duck
I got what appeared to be a new question today that's not in this guide.

Melting down a familiar item at baldwin has a chance of producing what type of reagent?

(answer)
Silver Muck

Also, if you could capitalize "baldwin" and add 's to the end, it would make more sense grammatically.
I got what appeared to be a new question today that's not in this guide.

Melting down a familiar item at baldwin has a chance of producing what type of reagent?

(answer)
Silver Muck

Also, if you could capitalize "baldwin" and add 's to the end, it would make more sense grammatically.
"When you use a bird to write with, it's called tweeting." - Maui from Moana
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 130 131