Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 131 132
Thank you everyone, all questions added :)
Thank you everyone, all questions added :)
@Maki

What fairground activity uses 11 elemental tiles + 11 dragon themed tiles?
Runestones of the Arcanist
@Maki

What fairground activity uses 11 elemental tiles + 11 dragon themed tiles?
Runestones of the Arcanist
original.gif
[sup] @maki — i'm not sure if these have been added. s: [/sup] [quote=Tomo's Trivia Tablet][sup] [b]Which theme do June 2014 - May 2015 festival familiars share?[/b] [color=green][i]Bears.[/i][/color] [b]To reach the top of the Pillar of the World, the Arcanist had to:[/b] [color=green][i]Climb.[/i][/color] [b]In which venue might one encounter an Ember Mouse?[/b] [color=green][i]Training Fields.[/i][/color] [b]Dominance is tallied on which day (FR Time)?[/b] [color=green][i]Saturday.[/i][/color] [b]What type of dragon has many heads?[/b] [color=green][i]Emperor.[/i][/color] [/sup][/quote]

@maki — i'm not sure if these have been added. s:

Tomo's Trivia Tablet wrote:

Which theme do June 2014 - May 2015 festival familiars share?
Bears.

To reach the top of the Pillar of the World, the Arcanist had to:
Climb.

In which venue might one encounter an Ember Mouse?
Training Fields.

Dominance is tallied on which day (FR Time)?
Saturday.

What type of dragon has many heads?
Emperor.
yi6Joql.png
forum signature by encore.
@Maki

These creatures often herald the arrival of their much larger, more destructive cousin, the Firebird.
Smoke Gyre

Players who backed for the following pack during the Flight Rising Kickstarter received a Skycat and Cloudy Wings:
Cloudy

A number of Winter Wolves never lose their summer colors. These individuals are uncommon and generally smaller than their snowy-coated brethren:
Black Wolf
@Maki

These creatures often herald the arrival of their much larger, more destructive cousin, the Firebird.
Smoke Gyre

Players who backed for the following pack during the Flight Rising Kickstarter received a Skycat and Cloudy Wings:
Cloudy

A number of Winter Wolves never lose their summer colors. These individuals are uncommon and generally smaller than their snowy-coated brethren:
Black Wolf
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Thank you everyone, questions added :)
Thank you everyone, questions added :)
What are the official colours of the Windsinger?

Seafoam / Spring / Aqua

Seafoam / Spring / Aqua
[sup] @maki — one more! [/sup] [quote=Tomo's Trivia Tablet][sup] [b]What are the official colours of the Windsinger?[/b] [color=green][i]Seafoam / Spring / Aqua.[/i][/color] [/sup][/quote]

@maki — one more!

Seafoam / Spring / Aqua.
yi6Joql.png
What is the name of the tree in the center of the Viridian Labyrinth that can be seen from most horizons in the world?

The Behemoth
What is the name of the tree in the center of the Viridian Labyrinth that can be seen from most horizons in the world?

The Behemoth
@Maki

A coliseum venue is a location inside the coliseum that dragons may battle in. Which of the following is a coliseum venue?

Waterway
@Maki

A coliseum venue is a location inside the coliseum that dragons may battle in. Which of the following is a coliseum venue?

Waterway
[sup] @maki – more! again, i'm not sure if these have been added. [/sup] [quote=Tomo's Trivia Tablet][sup] [b]What was the name of the Second-Age magi whose prophecy ended a period of war and bloodshed, and ushered in an era of prosperity?[/b] [color=green][i]The Speaker.[/i][/color] [b]Which one of these was a cake given out for Flight Rising's 1st Anniversary?[/b] [color=green][i]Stolen Cake.[/i][/color] [b]What is the name of the never-ending storm in the Windswept Plateau?[/b] [color=green][i]The Twisting Crescendo.[/i][/color] [b]What is the name of the Mistral Jamboree 2014 Holiday Gear?[/b] [color=green][i]Windbound Plumage.[/i][/color] [b]This holiday sprite has swirly mist over its head:[/b] [color=green][i]Wind Sprite.[/i][/color] [b]Which item is retired?[/b] [color=green][i]Nature Sprite.[/i][/color] [/sup][/quote]

@maki – more! again, i'm not sure if these have been added.

What was the name of the Second-Age magi whose prophecy ended a period of war and bloodshed, and ushered in an era of prosperity?
The Speaker.

Which one of these was a cake given out for Flight Rising's 1st Anniversary?
Stolen Cake.

What is the name of the never-ending storm in the Windswept Plateau?
The Twisting Crescendo.

What is the name of the Mistral Jamboree 2014 Holiday Gear?
Windbound Plumage.

This holiday sprite has swirly mist over its head:
Wind Sprite.

Which item is retired?
Nature Sprite.
yi6Joql.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 131 132