Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fae Giveaways
1 2 3
@sarahthehylian If course you may! Just list your preferences.(:
@sarahthehylian If course you may! Just list your preferences.(:
click for my art stall!
digital commissions | animations | watercolor paintings
One day left!
One day left!
click for my art stall!
Oh hey! I'm new as in joined October 23rd and like your pink faes... would you be interesting in doing a dragon trade in the future?
Oh hey! I'm new as in joined October 23rd and like your pink faes... would you be interesting in doing a dragon trade in the future?
qDavPTk.png
@Sachie sure thing!
I'm currently only trading newborns since I'm leveling my adults slowly in the Coliseum, so I should have a new batch of dragons in a couple of days.

Would you like to enter this giveaway btw? You'll just have to list your preferences.
[/size]
@Sachie sure thing!
I'm currently only trading newborns since I'm leveling my adults slowly in the Coliseum, so I should have a new batch of dragons in a couple of days.

Would you like to enter this giveaway btw? You'll just have to list your preferences.
[/size]
click for my art stall!
@xKOVAKtheWOLFx -- I feel funny accepting something for nothing when I have more dragons and way more familiars... so if I do win, I'll give you a newborn also. Right now I can breed for spirals, pearl catchers, mirrors, guardians and tundras.

preference -- Rose Basic / Pink Basic / Magenta Basic
@xKOVAKtheWOLFx -- I feel funny accepting something for nothing when I have more dragons and way more familiars... so if I do win, I'll give you a newborn also. Right now I can breed for spirals, pearl catchers, mirrors, guardians and tundras.

preference -- Rose Basic / Pink Basic / Magenta Basic
qDavPTk.png
@Sachie that is so generous of you.

I don't really mind, just wanting to spread the love since I'm a newbie too, ahah.

Added you to the list
@Sachie that is so generous of you.

I don't really mind, just wanting to spread the love since I'm a newbie too, ahah.

Added you to the list
click for my art stall!
@xKOVAKtheWOLFx -- Most of my dragons came to me free, so I don't mind helping out!
I only paid for my two Ice Tiger Spirals that were essentially rescued from being exalted to Droolmama and the male Pearlcatcher. The others were newbie raffle prizes or freebies. My guardian and tundra are my two starters.
@xKOVAKtheWOLFx -- Most of my dragons came to me free, so I don't mind helping out!
I only paid for my two Ice Tiger Spirals that were essentially rescued from being exalted to Droolmama and the male Pearlcatcher. The others were newbie raffle prizes or freebies. My guardian and tundra are my two starters.
qDavPTk.png
@xKOVAKtheWOLFx I'm not a newbie, and I don't have a preference!
@xKOVAKtheWOLFx I'm not a newbie, and I don't have a preference!
@jackling alright, you're in!
@jackling alright, you're in!
click for my art stall!
I'll close this up sometime tomorrow, not sure when.

After 3:30 PM PST for sure since I'll still be in class.

So 3:30-11:59PM PST.
I'll close this up sometime tomorrow, not sure when.

After 3:30 PM PST for sure since I'll still be in class.

So 3:30-11:59PM PST.
click for my art stall!
1 2 3