Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I feel old now
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34
Suuuuuper new.

I think #16 is the oldest player account, but not active.
Who is the oldest still active (non-employee/deity) account?
Suuuuuper new.

I think #16 is the oldest player account, but not active.
Who is the oldest still active (non-employee/deity) account?
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png

Not a bad number really. It would have been smaller, but it took a few days for my friends to convince me to join.

Not a bad number really. It would have been smaller, but it took a few days for my friends to convince me to join.
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
@Chocoli
I just quickly checked some of the lairs and it seems that #19 is the oldest, active, non-staff account! c:
@Chocoli
I just quickly checked some of the lairs and it seems that #19 is the oldest, active, non-staff account! c:
HE/IT | FR+3
@DaftCacophony
That's pretty amazing, considering they would have been the 4th person to join ever.
(i'm also surprised that they don't have maxed out lair space yet lol)
@DaftCacophony
That's pretty amazing, considering they would have been the 4th person to join ever.
(i'm also surprised that they don't have maxed out lair space yet lol)
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
#664 :O (if only 2 more numbers....)
#664 :O (if only 2 more numbers....)
icefull2.png

If only I'd been 5 users quicker. >_>

I would've had a lower number, but I wasn't aware that the kickstarter had already been going until after it was over ): and I was on vacation when the site opened to the public the first time. I was... 2 days late joining, I think?

@Scorpius
I remember ungened plentiful breeds going for 5 digits. Ah, those were the days.
I also remember when all Imperials went for the 6 digits (or higher!) in the AH.

If only I'd been 5 users quicker. >_>

I would've had a lower number, but I wasn't aware that the kickstarter had already been going until after it was over ): and I was on vacation when the site opened to the public the first time. I was... 2 days late joining, I think?

@Scorpius
I remember ungened plentiful breeds going for 5 digits. Ah, those were the days.
I also remember when all Imperials went for the 6 digits (or higher!) in the AH.
30hyjbd.png ~...Kimi wa Shiroi Tsuki...~
#6643, I didn't hear about FR until a day or two after it opened.
#6643, I didn't hear about FR until a day or two after it opened.
This thread feels old now.

Anyway...
#926 here, I joined the night it went public. I was waiting up for it to open.
And OMG the lag that night. I have never seen something lag that hard. It was basically unusable but I took my choices very seriously and still read through all the flight descriptions and went through the tutorial. It took forever.
This thread feels old now.

Anyway...
#926 here, I joined the night it went public. I was waiting up for it to open.
And OMG the lag that night. I have never seen something lag that hard. It was basically unusable but I took my choices very seriously and still read through all the flight descriptions and went through the tutorial. It took forever.
I joined end of July.

I joined end of July.

ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
#2327 And I'm proud of it! XDD I joined the first day they opened in June :D
#2327 And I'm proud of it! XDD I joined the first day they opened in June :D
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34