Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Raffle] Arcane's Celestial Curiosities!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 112 113
@Ikunoche
I'm... semi-online while packing bags, but leaving in about ~15. If you have something to send over, I can accept it real quick
@Ikunoche
I'm... semi-online while packing bags, but leaving in about ~15. If you have something to send over, I can accept it real quick
b9aWflB.png
@Inkcharm
I need space to get a couple out of nest, so sent a single level 8 dragon to you~
@Inkcharm
I need space to get a couple out of nest, so sent a single level 8 dragon to you~
8wF4Uc8.png
@Ikunoche
Done! Thank you for the contribution :)
@Ikunoche
Done! Thank you for the contribution :)
b9aWflB.png
@inkcharm is it possible to send you one as well?
@inkcharm is it possible to send you one as well?
YCP7KAY.png
Signature by Encore
@Gh0stknife
Yep, still got a few minutes left before I gotta bounce ;)
@Gh0stknife
Yep, still got a few minutes left before I gotta bounce ;)
b9aWflB.png
Gotta close up shop for now guys, will be online more fully in a few hours. Wish me clean roads and keep those hatchlings coming ;)
Gotta close up shop for now guys, will be online more fully in a few hours. Wish me clean roads and keep those hatchlings coming ;)
b9aWflB.png
Sent 3 L1 dragons to @DragnEnchantres
Sent 3 L1 dragons to @DragnEnchantres
tumblr_msa0liTuc01qbsm9ko5_500.png
*yawns and stumbles my way to the crossroads with my eyes still closed from sleeping* lol Oh and I'm now Online lol

*yawns and stumbles my way to the crossroads with my eyes still closed from sleeping* lol Oh and I'm now Online lol

DragonEnchantress - Gaia | #19969 - Wajas
DEForeverArcane.png
@oneiropolos @Chamaeleont

Dragons accepted, tickets awarded, exalting them now ^^

@oneiropolos @Chamaeleont

Dragons accepted, tickets awarded, exalting them now ^^

DEForeverArcane.png
Going Offline for now, gotta get the toddler ready for school. I'm the volunteer at the homeless shelter today but they have wifi so until 1ish today, est, I'll be online but may vanish for whatever reasons pop up while I'm there. Thus will be marked as busy at that time ^^

Going Offline for now, gotta get the toddler ready for school. I'm the volunteer at the homeless shelter today but they have wifi so until 1ish today, est, I'll be online but may vanish for whatever reasons pop up while I'm there. Thus will be marked as busy at that time ^^

DEForeverArcane.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 112 113