Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who doesn't have an Imperial thesedays?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@antivehicular Don't feel guilty! The plentifuls are cute, and it can be satisfying to carefully breed for the colors you want. I like faes best, which means I can get ones I like for cheap and I only have to gather insects, haha.
@antivehicular Don't feel guilty! The plentifuls are cute, and it can be satisfying to carefully breed for the colors you want. I like faes best, which means I can get ones I like for cheap and I only have to gather insects, haha.
I didn't have any imperials until one month ago, and now I have bought 4 more in the expanse of 2 weeks. Even though I have exploited the crashing economy myself, I do wish open registration will open soon enough (I really think they should be working towards this rather than creating tunics... sorry, just personal opinion). I find the main problem is that there are too many dragons! Too many for the number of players on here. If we had a fresh stream of incoming players with an open registration, I believe the economy would be able to stand its ground rather well, and the value of dragons to raise up yet again.
I didn't have any imperials until one month ago, and now I have bought 4 more in the expanse of 2 weeks. Even though I have exploited the crashing economy myself, I do wish open registration will open soon enough (I really think they should be working towards this rather than creating tunics... sorry, just personal opinion). I find the main problem is that there are too many dragons! Too many for the number of players on here. If we had a fresh stream of incoming players with an open registration, I believe the economy would be able to stand its ground rather well, and the value of dragons to raise up yet again.
@Staggare Not much Undel and Fable can do about making the site work better, all they are is illustrators, not coders.
@Staggare Not much Undel and Fable can do about making the site work better, all they are is illustrators, not coders.
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
@Tokagero

Yeah, that's true, but I would like to see more updates on this since I don't believe the site can survive for too long without new players
@Tokagero

Yeah, that's true, but I would like to see more updates on this since I don't believe the site can survive for too long without new players
I don't have an imp, but I did reserve one that's due in 25 days, less if the owner uses a boon. >u<
And I've been here since July 1st.
I don't have an imp, but I did reserve one that's due in 25 days, less if the owner uses a boon. >u<
And I've been here since July 1st.
mxk5Q9c.pngeGiN2Xv.pngthDLJf3.png
zwkSD6b.png
lJYz6YI.png
kCHWEjf.png
:)
MUYNhfy.png
gp6bQfb.png
HxcMlGn.png
:> kinda too lazy to read them all... but the reason is because...

since everyone breeds WC/imp, it's very likely you'll only get imps! And since you are guaranteed 1 egg at the very least with every breeding the population will at the least grow at a rate of 50%... HOWEVER that's a big understatement since I've noticed that 2.5 is the average number of eggs one gets overall... so really the imp population is growing at a rate of 125% ...

Since no one really wants to exalt imps and dragons can't die on this site their population isn't decreased in any way. And those imps gotta go somewhere~
people don't want them on their scroll since they make really good money if they sell them to someone else...

so the prices of all dragons were doomed from the start to plummet like this since there's no egg-less results from breeding, it's taxing on players to hoard, and people don't like exalting dragons that are expensive.

The long cool downs simply staved off the inevitable for a few months.

:l those percentages could be wrong... I'm not the best at math at 1 in the morning..
:> kinda too lazy to read them all... but the reason is because...

since everyone breeds WC/imp, it's very likely you'll only get imps! And since you are guaranteed 1 egg at the very least with every breeding the population will at the least grow at a rate of 50%... HOWEVER that's a big understatement since I've noticed that 2.5 is the average number of eggs one gets overall... so really the imp population is growing at a rate of 125% ...

Since no one really wants to exalt imps and dragons can't die on this site their population isn't decreased in any way. And those imps gotta go somewhere~
people don't want them on their scroll since they make really good money if they sell them to someone else...

so the prices of all dragons were doomed from the start to plummet like this since there's no egg-less results from breeding, it's taxing on players to hoard, and people don't like exalting dragons that are expensive.

The long cool downs simply staved off the inevitable for a few months.

:l those percentages could be wrong... I'm not the best at math at 1 in the morning..
art_sig_by_shadowheart626-d75zq6p.gif 363.png[/acronym]shadowbinder_sprite_by_shadowheart626-d7u22jh.png
@Aria

I don't have an imperial, no.
But that's because I think Wildclaws are just awesome sauce so I spent my heart and soul getting my beauty.
@Aria

I don't have an imperial, no.
But that's because I think Wildclaws are just awesome sauce so I spent my heart and soul getting my beauty.
cVPo4yi.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
rUoKR6y.png
WRW2rGw.png
[quote name="Staggare" date="2013-10-05 06:20:55"]I don't believe the site can survive for too long without new players[/quote]Without new players, it's true the economy can only get worse. However, I don't think the survival of the site is in question in the short term; there are other things to do than breed dragons, and so if it takes a few more months to make the site properly scalable things should work out all right in the end.
Staggare wrote on 2013-10-05 06:20:55:
I don't believe the site can survive for too long without new players
Without new players, it's true the economy can only get worse. However, I don't think the survival of the site is in question in the short term; there are other things to do than breed dragons, and so if it takes a few more months to make the site properly scalable things should work out all right in the end.
DBCSimpleBanner.png
I spent a good two weeks getting my first Imperial, but was waiting on another ~5 reserves

After that the Imps just rolled in and I've been holding free raffles nearly every week for their babies :')
I spent a good two weeks getting my first Imperial, but was waiting on another ~5 reserves

After that the Imps just rolled in and I've been holding free raffles nearly every week for their babies :')
767VVTs.png
I've been playing for a month and still don't have an Imp.
I've been playing for a month and still don't have an Imp.
Pard-ra? Par-dra? I sound like a Thundercats character. Click please? .gif.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15