Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
Ahh, my timezone is a little unfortunate for things like this haha! That's too bad. Maybe next time an opening hour should be posted so that for this kind of prize distribution people can be prepared? Just a friendly suggestion! On the other hand a raffle is based on luck after all.
Ahh, my timezone is a little unfortunate for things like this haha! That's too bad. Maybe next time an opening hour should be posted so that for this kind of prize distribution people can be prepared? Just a friendly suggestion! On the other hand a raffle is based on luck after all.
@Faylon
I'm sorry. :(
The main drawings are already over - this was essentially just to clear out the rest of the prizes, which is why we made it mostly first come first serve, with preference being given to those with higher ticket counts.
@Faylon
I'm sorry. :(
The main drawings are already over - this was essentially just to clear out the rest of the prizes, which is why we made it mostly first come first serve, with preference being given to those with higher ticket counts.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Ara
No it's alright! I can see the reasoning for that kind of system too. This has been a while back, so I guess these items have been floating around a while already, haha. (Water. Floating. Ba dum tsh.)
@Ara
No it's alright! I can see the reasoning for that kind of system too. This has been a while back, so I guess these items have been floating around a while already, haha. (Water. Floating. Ba dum tsh.)
Crud, only now got online and of course everything's gone. *sigh* Ah well that's my luck. Congrats winners!
Crud, only now got online and of course everything's gone. *sigh* Ah well that's my luck. Congrats winners!
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
All the main prizes are gone, but does anyone like ridgebacks? @Faylon @BlueTrillium
All the main prizes are gone, but does anyone like ridgebacks? @Faylon @BlueTrillium
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
I'll be glad to have anything that's still available - Thanks!
I'll be glad to have anything that's still available - Thanks!
@Ara
-stonewatch harpy [familiar]
-any of the silver steampunk armor
-masked harpy [familiar]
-iridescent scaleback

I'm actually good with anything.
@Ara
-stonewatch harpy [familiar]
-any of the silver steampunk armor
-masked harpy [familiar]
-iridescent scaleback

I'm actually good with anything.
into the darkness, unafraid.
The first three dragons in my lair (the hatchlings) are all up for grabs, if anyone wants them. @glowingsunset
The rest of the prizes are gone. :(
Watty has 3 ridgebacks left, I think.
The first three dragons in my lair (the hatchlings) are all up for grabs, if anyone wants them. @glowingsunset
The rest of the prizes are gone. :(
Watty has 3 ridgebacks left, I think.
Volunteer Moderator

okay, no big deal. thanks though!
okay, no big deal. thanks though!
into the darkness, unafraid.
Guess I am too late. Hope everyone had fun!
Guess I am too late. Hope everyone had fun!
uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84