Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight personality test
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 57 58
The Stormcatcher's thundering machines echo clearly in the distance. The electrical sparks of your own idea of life, your ingenuity and cleverness, that's true power. You take your own strengths and harness it into far greater levels, creating intricate masterpieces of engineering. You strive to make the world around you more efficient, simple, and quick. While others are at the mercy of the elements they surround themselves with, you take yours by the electrode and make it do as you will, never the other way around. Let the others cower from what they don't understand, you know you're changing the world for the better.

Lightning = 9
Plague = 5
Wind = 5
Shadow = 4
Water = 4
Arcane = 4
Ice = 3
Nature = 3
Earth = 3
Light = 2
Fire = 2

Looks like I picked the right flight. Proud to be employed under Stormcatcher! :3

I guess Fire and Light aren't my forte.
The Stormcatcher's thundering machines echo clearly in the distance. The electrical sparks of your own idea of life, your ingenuity and cleverness, that's true power. You take your own strengths and harness it into far greater levels, creating intricate masterpieces of engineering. You strive to make the world around you more efficient, simple, and quick. While others are at the mercy of the elements they surround themselves with, you take yours by the electrode and make it do as you will, never the other way around. Let the others cower from what they don't understand, you know you're changing the world for the better.

Lightning = 9
Plague = 5
Wind = 5
Shadow = 4
Water = 4
Arcane = 4
Ice = 3
Nature = 3
Earth = 3
Light = 2
Fire = 2

Looks like I picked the right flight. Proud to be employed under Stormcatcher! :3

I guess Fire and Light aren't my forte.
466w8yC.png
Quote:
The Gladekeeper's creatures taunt you playfully from afar. You are nurturing, considerate, and as happy as the wild songbirds are free. Your soul is filled with passion for all living things, and you embrace them all equally. The simple beauty of a flower in full bloom warms your heart in ways others feel only once in a lifetime. For some, your joy can be overwhelming and off putting, but to those like you life is a truly amazing wonderful thing.

Nature = 5
Ice = 5
Fire = 4
Water = 4
Earth = 3
Wind = 3
Shadow = 3
Arcane = 3
Lightning = 2
Light = 2
Plague = 1

LOL @ Plague's score
No idea why Ice is so high though.

Apparently I'm less Nature and more Not-Plague xD
Quote:
The Gladekeeper's creatures taunt you playfully from afar. You are nurturing, considerate, and as happy as the wild songbirds are free. Your soul is filled with passion for all living things, and you embrace them all equally. The simple beauty of a flower in full bloom warms your heart in ways others feel only once in a lifetime. For some, your joy can be overwhelming and off putting, but to those like you life is a truly amazing wonderful thing.

Nature = 5
Ice = 5
Fire = 4
Water = 4
Earth = 3
Wind = 3
Shadow = 3
Arcane = 3
Lightning = 2
Light = 2
Plague = 1

LOL @ Plague's score
No idea why Ice is so high though.

Apparently I'm less Nature and more Not-Plague xD
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Glory to the Gladekeeper
The Tidelord's prophecies call to you. You typically go with the flow of those around you, but you will always keep your secrets close to your heart. You see the droplets of facts and emotions and the ripples of the future they might bring. Sometimes this can cause you to talk in ways that are a few steps ahead of others, leaving them lost in the present. Do not despair though, your intuitive gift is one to be cherished and shared by your closest of friends.

Water = 8
Arcane = 5
Lightning = 5
Wind = 4
Ice = 4
Shadow = 3
Fire = 3
Earth = 3
Plague = 3
Nature = 3
Light = 1

I picked the right flight!
The Tidelord's prophecies call to you. You typically go with the flow of those around you, but you will always keep your secrets close to your heart. You see the droplets of facts and emotions and the ripples of the future they might bring. Sometimes this can cause you to talk in ways that are a few steps ahead of others, leaving them lost in the present. Do not despair though, your intuitive gift is one to be cherished and shared by your closest of friends.

Water = 8
Arcane = 5
Lightning = 5
Wind = 4
Ice = 4
Shadow = 3
Fire = 3
Earth = 3
Plague = 3
Nature = 3
Light = 1

I picked the right flight!
The Arcanist's runes glow and flicker at your presence. The magic of your dreams, worlds far beyond what we understand, the unknown, all of these dance freely in your ever dreaming mind. Your imagination is as eternal and free as the very cosmos and you'd love nothing more than to make it your own reality. You may suffer from your introvertive tendencies but... the worlds just so much more beautiful through your own mind. If only the rest could dream as limitlessly as you do.

Arcane = 8
Lightning = 8
Light = 6
Ice = 5
Wind = 4
Fire = 3
Water = 3
Shadow = 2
Earth = 2
Plague = 2
Nature = 1

Ooh gosh, tied...I guess this totally picked up on my secret adoration of Arcane, whoopsies!
The Arcanist's runes glow and flicker at your presence. The magic of your dreams, worlds far beyond what we understand, the unknown, all of these dance freely in your ever dreaming mind. Your imagination is as eternal and free as the very cosmos and you'd love nothing more than to make it your own reality. You may suffer from your introvertive tendencies but... the worlds just so much more beautiful through your own mind. If only the rest could dream as limitlessly as you do.

Arcane = 8
Lightning = 8
Light = 6
Ice = 5
Wind = 4
Fire = 3
Water = 3
Shadow = 2
Earth = 2
Plague = 2
Nature = 1

Ooh gosh, tied...I guess this totally picked up on my secret adoration of Arcane, whoopsies!
water_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipzis.gif

Lightning = 10
Arcane = 8
Earth = 3
Fire = 3
Light = 3
Nature = 3
Water = 3
Wind = 3
Ice = 1
Shadow = 1
Plague = 0

Looks legit, though I'm laughing at how utterly skewed my results are. I think my choices came down to Lightning, Light, and Arcane when I first signed up. Glad I went with the one with the spreadsheets, xD

Lightning = 10
Arcane = 8
Earth = 3
Fire = 3
Light = 3
Nature = 3
Water = 3
Wind = 3
Ice = 1
Shadow = 1
Plague = 0

Looks legit, though I'm laughing at how utterly skewed my results are. I think my choices came down to Lightning, Light, and Arcane when I first signed up. Glad I went with the one with the spreadsheets, xD
FR_sigtest2_zps66a25bed.png
Earth = 8
Nature = 6
Shadow = 5
Fire = 5
Water = 4
Arcane = 3
Plague = 3
Ice = 2
Lightning = 2
Wind = 1
Light = 0

Heh :) this mudpup is happy with those results!
Earth = 8
Nature = 6
Shadow = 5
Fire = 5
Water = 4
Arcane = 3
Plague = 3
Ice = 2
Lightning = 2
Wind = 1
Light = 0

Heh :) this mudpup is happy with those results!
3531bw7.gifBEDB38-E7-F70-C-4-FD4-B5-B5-F9-A33798-C629.png
2mxif6x.jpg

Somehow I'm not surprised. :P
2mxif6x.jpg

Somehow I'm not surprised. :P
I make adoptables. Click on the Spiral for info! 5754843.png
Fire = 10
Earth = 8
Plague = 6
Water = 3
Wind = 3
Shadow = 3