Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Starving Gods?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
Well, that makes sense. XD
Well, that makes sense. XD
Thanks, @Undel ! It's good to know that they weren't being starved intentionally :P
Thanks, @Undel ! It's good to know that they weren't being starved intentionally :P
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
[quote name="Raitoyami" date="2013-09-17 05:43:15"]GUYS GUYS, how has no-one noticed that the dragons in @Lightweaver 's lair are both parentless? She took in 2 orphans..... the intended goal is still up for discussion though, they are either there out of charity, attending a dinner party as guests..... or they are the dinner party and will soon be on the menu. I for one will keep a close eye on the poor orphans and study what folows FOR SCIENCE. [s](I hope @StormCatcher buys that one)[/s][/quote] @Raitoyami. Lady Lightweaver and one of the orphans seem to be missing...and the remaining orphan is. Aherm. [i]Well fed.[/i]
Raitoyami wrote on 2013-09-17 05:43:15:
GUYS GUYS, how has no-one noticed that the dragons in @Lightweaver 's lair are both parentless?

She took in 2 orphans..... the intended goal is still up for discussion though, they are either there out of charity, attending a dinner party as guests..... or they are the dinner party and will soon be on the menu. I for one will keep a close eye on the poor orphans and study what folows FOR SCIENCE. (I hope @StormCatcher buys that one)

@Raitoyami. Lady Lightweaver and one of the orphans seem to be missing...and the remaining orphan is. Aherm. Well fed.
x
Air #17969
The lyre that sings an ageless song,
the breath that tells of eminent change.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Z4ga0sL.png
bTz6ehR.png
0GUpQCi.png
OMG... she run away with the male orphan! (or what I remember to be a male spiral orphan).

What is she planning to do with him?! 0___0

EDIT: I knew that the Earthshaker was a little....hum...blocky, but being represented by a black square is kinda too much XD
OMG... she run away with the male orphan! (or what I remember to be a male spiral orphan).

What is she planning to do with him?! 0___0

EDIT: I knew that the Earthshaker was a little....hum...blocky, but being represented by a black square is kinda too much XD
@Air Well, they are back so whatever they were up to didn't take long *ahem* at least all three are alive and well
@Air Well, they are back so whatever they were up to didn't take long *ahem* at least all three are alive and well
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
@Faoiltiama: they still show up as "missing" for me :/
@Faoiltiama: they still show up as "missing" for me :/
Guys guys guys.

Maybe their energy level somehow reflects the economy.

Idk. That just sorta flew across my mind, but I guess it IS a little for out.

And @Lightweaver is such a sweetie with her orphans :3
Guys guys guys.

Maybe their energy level somehow reflects the economy.

Idk. That just sorta flew across my mind, but I guess it IS a little for out.

And @Lightweaver is such a sweetie with her orphans :3
tumblr_inline_mvq1f4vGeB1qzt4nm.png
Ah, it seems the Shadylady's energy is beginning to dwindle once again D: Probably the same for the rest of the gods, too. It's not too bad yet, but... we all know how our High Priestess tends to drool a massive amount a little bit with her neverending hunger.
Ah, it seems the Shadylady's energy is beginning to dwindle once again D: Probably the same for the rest of the gods, too. It's not too bad yet, but... we all know how our High Priestess tends to drool a massive amount a little bit with her neverending hunger.
Pretend I wrote something here.
:l they're starving again...

do the accounts really get used that little? cuz you could use them for like cute mods...
:l they're starving again...

do the accounts really get used that little? cuz you could use them for like cute mods...
art_sig_by_shadowheart626-d75zq6p.gif 363.png[/acronym]shadowbinder_sprite_by_shadowheart626-d7u22jh.png
@Lightweaver Is that Spiral eating you out of your lair again? If so, I'd teach him a lesson in respecting the elemental lord who's lair he resides in.
@Lightweaver Is that Spiral eating you out of your lair again? If so, I'd teach him a lesson in respecting the elemental lord who's lair he resides in.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16