Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Free Gembond Ridge Raffle - Open to all!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I'd love to enter! I'm a newbie and I only have my starters.

Good luck to everyone!
I'd love to enter! I'm a newbie and I only have my starters.

Good luck to everyone!
FLsXCaZ.png

3DS FC: 1134-7873-9546
I'd like to enter uvu
I am also holding a raffle for newbies over in the plague private forums, not sure if it still counts since it's only plague though
I'd like to enter uvu
I am also holding a raffle for newbies over in the plague private forums, not sure if it still counts since it's only plague though
AfRTSgB.png Pgv53XB.png QiBUfoO.png 6meUms1.png
aC86tUH.png kCHWEjf.png y41plqc.png Yw8EvNQ.png
GLMwkdE.png zl1ZGZ2.png gYW0j5f.png U0bFCPN.png
qN1OyUr.png ebjDWAS.png njCJq66.png J7D1quC.png
Ooooo I'd like to enter. I'll just pour all my luck into one ticket. :3
Ooooo I'd like to enter. I'll just pour all my luck into one ticket. :3
I'm a noob with only starters, sign me up.
I'm a noob with only starters, sign me up.
I'm a newbie and i only have starter/plentiful breeds, i think that means i can ask for three tickets in all...? And thank you for your generosity! :D
I'm a newbie and i only have starter/plentiful breeds, i think that means i can ask for three tickets in all...? And thank you for your generosity! :D
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
I'd like to enter. I'm a newbie (joined today) and only have the two starter dragons.
I'd like to enter. I'm a newbie (joined today) and only have the two starter dragons.
one ticket please
one ticket please
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
Hello! I'd like to enter c:

I'm a newbie, only have starter dragons, arcane flight, and possibly will participate in another event?

So at least 3 extra tickets C:

Thanks for doing this for newbies haha!
Hello! I'd like to enter c:

I'm a newbie, only have starter dragons, arcane flight, and possibly will participate in another event?

So at least 3 extra tickets C:

Thanks for doing this for newbies haha!
RLfLU0h.png
I'd like to enter. :) I'm a newbie who has entered a few other newbie raffles, if that counts as participating. XD
I'd like to enter. :) I'm a newbie who has entered a few other newbie raffles, if that counts as participating. XD
I'm new and I just have my starters, so far, so I guess that's 2 tickets, please. Thanks!
I'm new and I just have my starters, so far, so I guess that's 2 tickets, please. Thanks!
Hugs,
Pixie

banner-green.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11