Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Free Raffle - Imperials (WINNERS)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47
@Glacies

So I entered earlier and asked for 2 tickets, cause I doubted I was going to get an Imperial between now and the end of this raffle... but apparently I did! Since I won another Raffle, you can either go ahead and downgrade me to 1 ticket, or remove me entirely from the pool so others can have a greater chance! :D

Thank you for throwing it and good luck to everyone else!
@Glacies

So I entered earlier and asked for 2 tickets, cause I doubted I was going to get an Imperial between now and the end of this raffle... but apparently I did! Since I won another Raffle, you can either go ahead and downgrade me to 1 ticket, or remove me entirely from the pool so others can have a greater chance! :D

Thank you for throwing it and good luck to everyone else!
Brand new! 3 Tickets!
Brand new! 3 Tickets!
will trade hugs for more tickets
will trade hugs for more tickets
Xv5yNtr.gif
I'd love to enter (and hope I haven't accidentally entered already @_@)!

I don't have an Imperial currently, and I won't have an Imp by the time the raffle ends, but I will have an Imp eventually-- I'm not sure if that makes me eligible for one ticket or two, but I'm happy with whatever your judgment leans toward.
I'd love to enter (and hope I haven't accidentally entered already @_@)!

I don't have an Imperial currently, and I won't have an Imp by the time the raffle ends, but I will have an Imp eventually-- I'm not sure if that makes me eligible for one ticket or two, but I'm happy with whatever your judgment leans toward.
tumblr_inline_nivxf8CWLK1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkfCrBM1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkp0yfH1rwdj8f.gif
I would like three tickets please! ^^, I'm a newbie and I don't have Imps, though I have entered to a few giveaways and free raffles so there is always a possibility I'll luck out before this raffle is over, but holding my breath is not what is happening here. ;p
I would like three tickets please! ^^, I'm a newbie and I don't have Imps, though I have entered to a few giveaways and free raffles so there is always a possibility I'll luck out before this raffle is over, but holding my breath is not what is happening here. ;p
tumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo1_250.png
no imps??? i dont think lmao can i participate pls?
no imps??? i dont think lmao can i participate pls?
You sound like you're in dire need of a hug~
Or maybe you're a natural pessimist; hoorah, let's make a club -w-

Kidding kidding.
But here's a hug from a random stranger *hugs*

Now I'd like 3 tickets as well, please~? ^^
You sound like you're in dire need of a hug~
Or maybe you're a natural pessimist; hoorah, let's make a club -w-

Kidding kidding.
But here's a hug from a random stranger *hugs*

Now I'd like 3 tickets as well, please~? ^^
2heep8h.jpg
Sure, why not! It's a very small chance, but I need both a boy and a girl for breeding purposes, so dropping a ticket in a raffle can't hurt. ^^ I do have one imp though, so only one ticket please!
Sure, why not! It's a very small chance, but I need both a boy and a girl for breeding purposes, so dropping a ticket in a raffle can't hurt. ^^ I do have one imp though, so only one ticket please!
288uicn.jpg
Three tickets please, I've not joined so far cause my chances are slim, but I can't pass it up.
Three tickets please, I've not joined so far cause my chances are slim, but I can't pass it up.
V0jOYO0.png
Three tickets, please. :D ♥
Three tickets, please. :D ♥
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47