Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flights Rising Above Discord Pg.58
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 69 70
Wow, I never though I would win anything O-O Thank you all so much for hosting this :D
Wow, I never though I would win anything O-O Thank you all so much for hosting this :D
x
Air #17969
The lyre that sings an ageless song,
the breath that tells of eminent change.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Z4ga0sL.png
bTz6ehR.png
0GUpQCi.png
@Sukio - Nope you're very welcome to hang out here ^^ As long as we're still giving freebie items away we're still open lol

@Sukio - Nope you're very welcome to hang out here ^^ As long as we're still giving freebie items away we're still open lol

DragonEnchantress - Gaia | #19969 - Wajas
DEForeverArcane.png
Woot! I won something. This is awesome. Thank you guys so much, and all our donators too for making this possible.
Woot! I won something. This is awesome. Thank you guys so much, and all our donators too for making this possible.
500x90%20sig_zpssqunv3iu.png
@DragnEnchantres Yea :D *hugs* Woot more friends and epicness. Oh thats what teh freebie items where on the front page I read that wrong haha its so late im tired I I thought it said raffle items. Goes to reread. :3
@DragnEnchantres Yea :D *hugs* Woot more friends and epicness. Oh thats what teh freebie items where on the front page I read that wrong haha its so late im tired I I thought it said raffle items. Goes to reread. :3
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
Yeah raffle items are first and a huge post of freebie items are under them ^^

Yeah raffle items are first and a huge post of freebie items are under them ^^

DragonEnchantress - Gaia | #19969 - Wajas
DEForeverArcane.png
@velociriah Could I have a dented helmet if not and its taken I take the faimilure called lune mith.
@velociriah Could I have a dented helmet if not and its taken I take the faimilure called lune mith.
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
If anyone wants an autumn dryad, hit me up.

(is this okay that I do this? The familiar give away for free thread disappeared and I don't want to hunt through a billion pages of threads to find it :( )
If anyone wants an autumn dryad, hit me up.

(is this okay that I do this? The familiar give away for free thread disappeared and I don't want to hunt through a billion pages of threads to find it :( )
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@dragnenchantres: Have you sorted all the prizes yet? I'd like to know who won my WC/Imp reserve so I can note it down on my profile. :)
@dragnenchantres: Have you sorted all the prizes yet? I'd like to know who won my WC/Imp reserve so I can note it down on my profile. :)
I'm... confused. ._.

Excuse me as I try to figure out what's going on.

Ok, still confused; am I supposed to pick a prize or wait until something is sent to me? And if I'm to pick my prize what am I to pick from? The items/packages or the the list of donated dragons/clutch picks?

Congrats to everyone who won, I guess? I'm just really confused right now. >.>

Edit: @DragnEnchantres ping and thank you! c:
I'm... confused. ._.

Excuse me as I try to figure out what's going on.

Ok, still confused; am I supposed to pick a prize or wait until something is sent to me? And if I'm to pick my prize what am I to pick from? The items/packages or the the list of donated dragons/clutch picks?

Congrats to everyone who won, I guess? I'm just really confused right now. >.>

Edit: @DragnEnchantres ping and thank you! c:
The list of dragons/clutches are the prizes! If you won then you need to post a preference list (a list of all of the prizes in the order of which you want them)

The items are freebies, everyone's allowed to request one while the thread is still open as I understand it.
The list of dragons/clutches are the prizes! If you won then you need to post a preference list (a list of all of the prizes in the order of which you want them)

The items are freebies, everyone's allowed to request one while the thread is still open as I understand it.
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 69 70