Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flights Rising Above Discord Pg.58
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 69 70
Wahoo! I got something! 8D 53rd is better than nothing! *squeaks happily*
Wahoo! I got something! 8D 53rd is better than nothing! *squeaks happily*
mxk5Q9c.pngeGiN2Xv.pngthDLJf3.png
zwkSD6b.png
lJYz6YI.png
kCHWEjf.png
:)
MUYNhfy.png
gp6bQfb.png
HxcMlGn.png
@DragnEnchantres

*speechless*... I actually won something. YAY!
@DragnEnchantres

*speechless*... I actually won something. YAY!
@DragnEnchantres

Whoa! I won? I WOOOOOON!!!

Can't wait to see, what I won! I'd like it to be gene or Ikran skin (Yay, Pandora! Yay, Na`Vi!), or Bright Moon accent, or this WC. Would be cool, yay. This is my preferences, just in case. I doubt that I could find my entry post now =(
@DragnEnchantres

Whoa! I won? I WOOOOOON!!!

Can't wait to see, what I won! I'd like it to be gene or Ikran skin (Yay, Pandora! Yay, Na`Vi!), or Bright Moon accent, or this WC. Would be cool, yay. This is my preferences, just in case. I doubt that I could find my entry post now =(
@Lymmea - Yeah I'm prolly going to select the prizes by the preference lists that got posted with the application. If someone's preferences are all taken already they'll prolly get bumped to the bottom and the list will continue.

@Wakatsu - If you need help I kept a record of what pages everyone's lists are on cuz I'm just too organized for you all to handle xD

@Lymmea - Yeah I'm prolly going to select the prizes by the preference lists that got posted with the application. If someone's preferences are all taken already they'll prolly get bumped to the bottom and the list will continue.

@Wakatsu - If you need help I kept a record of what pages everyone's lists are on cuz I'm just too organized for you all to handle xD

DragonEnchantress - Gaia | #19969 - Wajas
DEForeverArcane.png
I believe I covered all of the preferences in my list. When I say any I mean just pick one of that category (any spiral as an example) either random or top to bottom, just make it easy since I don't want to have to choose. :XD
I believe I covered all of the preferences in my list. When I say any I mean just pick one of that category (any spiral as an example) either random or top to bottom, just make it easy since I don't want to have to choose. :XD
@DragnEnchantres, ye, I totaly need help with this :D But won't it be easier for ya if I just say it here instead of editing my old post?
@DragnEnchantres, ye, I totaly need help with this :D But won't it be easier for ya if I just say it here instead of editing my old post?
@Wakatsu - Prolly not since I'm just gonna copy/paste everyone's applications onto my ipod so I'm not lagged with FR during it lol I'd have to hunt it down more if it's not where I logged it x3

Yours is on pg 13 ^^

@Wakatsu - Prolly not since I'm just gonna copy/paste everyone's applications onto my ipod so I'm not lagged with FR during it lol I'd have to hunt it down more if it's not where I logged it x3

Yours is on pg 13 ^^

DEForeverArcane.png
@velociriah

Might I take a Hydro Bolt, if it's still up for grabs? ;o; I'm trying to build up my dragons...they're so low on their levels. xD If not, thank you anyways!
@velociriah

Might I take a Hydro Bolt, if it's still up for grabs? ;o; I'm trying to build up my dragons...they're so low on their levels. xD If not, thank you anyways!
tumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo3_250.png
@DragnEnchantres omg this is the first time I've ever won something! I edited my post with my preferences just now so hopefully you didn't already load my prefs!
@DragnEnchantres omg this is the first time I've ever won something! I edited my post with my preferences just now so hopefully you didn't already load my prefs!
Updated the lost of raffle entrants in my rolling thread, linked at the bottom of my announcement, with the pages all the applications are on for a quick find access to help you all update your preferences lists ^^

Updated the lost of raffle entrants in my rolling thread, linked at the bottom of my announcement, with the pages all the applications are on for a quick find access to help you all update your preferences lists ^^

DEForeverArcane.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 69 70