Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Iri/Shim Spiral Clutch Giveaway!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Night time round up! 156 participants and 301 tickets!

Good night, everyone, and see you in the morning :)
Night time round up! 156 participants and 301 tickets!

Good night, everyone, and see you in the morning :)
I'll throw my hat into the ring! I am only a commenter and nothing else, so I bow and accept a single ticket with great thanks! Your spirals are things of beauty!
I'll throw my hat into the ring! I am only a commenter and nothing else, so I bow and accept a single ticket with great thanks! Your spirals are things of beauty!
Tell them I sent you!! flightdivided.png
I am definitely a commenter in this thread.
I am definitely a commenter in this thread.
(Insert comment here)

I love raffles! One ticket for me please!
(Insert comment here)

I love raffles! One ticket for me please!
CIgoH1q.png
Four tickets please, all plentiful and no double gened. Not yet anyway.
Four tickets please, all plentiful and no double gened. Not yet anyway.
I'd love in on this!

I actually have 2 wildlcaws, but the rest are starters and none are gened
I'd love in on this!

I actually have 2 wildlcaws, but the rest are starters and none are gened
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
Ooooh this is a really awesome idea! I don't have any gened dragons but I have non-starter breeds now u vu;;
Ooooh this is a really awesome idea! I don't have any gened dragons but I have non-starter breeds now u vu;;
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
I'm pretty sure I only qualify for one ticket? Oh well, one is better then none!
I'm pretty sure I only qualify for one ticket? Oh well, one is better then none!
I'd like some tickets :) I only have starters, and I have no double gened dragons (that means two genes, or am I wrong?). The only gene I have is one eye-spot.

The only thing is that I may or may not be away the 6th august. It hasn't been decided yet though... If i'm going, i'll be back probably on saturday.
I'd like some tickets :) I only have starters, and I have no double gened dragons (that means two genes, or am I wrong?). The only gene I have is one eye-spot.

The only thing is that I may or may not be away the 6th august. It hasn't been decided yet though... If i'm going, i'll be back probably on saturday.
I'minterested in a ticket. They are beautiful!
I'minterested in a ticket. They are beautiful!
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23