Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New here, silly question :/
Ok so I joined this site a while ago and for the most part I have it figured out but I gotta ask a few questions.

The Hoard area, all the items in the Materials tab, what is their use or can I just sell them all?

Feeding, I read something about keeping them fed gives you a bonus but is that bonus really worth it or can I just sell all the food instead? I dont really mess with the Coliseum.
Ok so I joined this site a while ago and for the most part I have it figured out but I gotta ask a few questions.

The Hoard area, all the items in the Materials tab, what is their use or can I just sell them all?

Feeding, I read something about keeping them fed gives you a bonus but is that bonus really worth it or can I just sell all the food instead? I dont really mess with the Coliseum.
The materials are there because some day the staff are gonna add an option called 'Crafting' where you can make things out of the stuff you aquire in the materials area. Also, Swip sometimes asks for a large amount of certain materials to trade for better things, so it's better if you hoard up the items. If you need the treasure though, I would suggest not selling all of the items but most of them, like, leave about ten at least, in case Crim wants them and you aren't gonna get any more of the item anytime soon. Good luck and happy flying!
The materials are there because some day the staff are gonna add an option called 'Crafting' where you can make things out of the stuff you aquire in the materials area. Also, Swip sometimes asks for a large amount of certain materials to trade for better things, so it's better if you hoard up the items. If you need the treasure though, I would suggest not selling all of the items but most of them, like, leave about ten at least, in case Crim wants them and you aren't gonna get any more of the item anytime soon. Good luck and happy flying!

And sometimes, folks will pay treasures or trade things for those materials :)
And sometimes, folks will pay treasures or trade things for those materials :)
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
the benefits for keeping dragons fed is definitely worth it for the five extra gathering turns. you also get 250 treasure and one gem per day on top of that.
the benefits for keeping dragons fed is definitely worth it for the five extra gathering turns. you also get 250 treasure and one gem per day on top of that.
To add to the bonus for keeping your dragons fed. You get an extra 5 gathering tries instead of the normal 10, and a gem a day, and 250 treasure given to you a day as well. For every day you keep them happy and fed above 80%. I like the bonuses, and I would also feel bad seeing my dragons hungry.
To add to the bonus for keeping your dragons fed. You get an extra 5 gathering tries instead of the normal 10, and a gem a day, and 250 treasure given to you a day as well. For every day you keep them happy and fed above 80%. I like the bonuses, and I would also feel bad seeing my dragons hungry.
Keep your dragons fed!

Also, the only silly questions are the ones that remain unasked. ;)
Keep your dragons fed!

Also, the only silly questions are the ones that remain unasked. ;)
Δ KUJJm1Z.gif 6XeGCFj.gif Ω