Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Drastic drop in AH Dragons..?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
It's the double-edged sword. If you have trouble with the games, you've lost the major income you probably had. But, if you have trouble with the games, you also can maybe afford to find the pennies for the super-cheap dragons!

At the moment I'm a bit "meh" because I had pretty crappy clutches and never got to make much money off them in the beginning, so I feel like I'm behind for the moment in my money, but I expect that will not feel so suffocating when I have a little treasure hoard established.

However, I have no problem making 75k a day with the games (if I feel like putting in the work) so perhaps I'm in a better position than most with that aspect, I assume I have a little more time than most people here. 75k a day is a decent little gain.

I won't know what to say when gened dragons start to become less valuable, though! If you don't breed imperials, you won't make money :P

I'm not an economy guy but I assume gems will be worth more treasure in the future because more people have more treasure, so ... buy gem items now while the rate is 1:8x and then keep them and sell when they'll get you x$$$T x)
We will seeeeeee, I suppose ~~
It's the double-edged sword. If you have trouble with the games, you've lost the major income you probably had. But, if you have trouble with the games, you also can maybe afford to find the pennies for the super-cheap dragons!

At the moment I'm a bit "meh" because I had pretty crappy clutches and never got to make much money off them in the beginning, so I feel like I'm behind for the moment in my money, but I expect that will not feel so suffocating when I have a little treasure hoard established.

However, I have no problem making 75k a day with the games (if I feel like putting in the work) so perhaps I'm in a better position than most with that aspect, I assume I have a little more time than most people here. 75k a day is a decent little gain.

I won't know what to say when gened dragons start to become less valuable, though! If you don't breed imperials, you won't make money :P

I'm not an economy guy but I assume gems will be worth more treasure in the future because more people have more treasure, so ... buy gem items now while the rate is 1:8x and then keep them and sell when they'll get you x$$$T x)
We will seeeeeee, I suppose ~~
Like hatchlings with circuits? Like hatchlings without circuits?
Take a peek at Integrated Dragons!

Timezone: FRT+8
@dracoon "Ugly" hatchlings can always be turned pretty with genes, and gened dragons are always more desirable. Which is understandable. Which is why I've been applying genes to a lot more of my dragons lately :o

@Rhea I'm glad someone is excited about it! :D

@Slayrkin Definitely. I tried to have a friend join, but she just didn't have the time to play in the fairgrounds to attain treasure, and refused to purchase gems so she quit :[ It has it's pros and cons, for sure.

@Tortle I feel like they should be worth a wee bit more, just because I'm so in love with dragons in the first place xD I just wonder how people who don't have time to spend more than an hour on the site each day (say, to breed, feed, do their gathering and what not) will be able to profit from their breeding.

@cloverfield I can see where you're coming from. For newer members it's definitely a plus. I've also noticed the same for eggs (they used to be valued at 100k and now have dropped to less than 50k)...
@dracoon "Ugly" hatchlings can always be turned pretty with genes, and gened dragons are always more desirable. Which is understandable. Which is why I've been applying genes to a lot more of my dragons lately :o

@Rhea I'm glad someone is excited about it! :D

@Slayrkin Definitely. I tried to have a friend join, but she just didn't have the time to play in the fairgrounds to attain treasure, and refused to purchase gems so she quit :[ It has it's pros and cons, for sure.

@Tortle I feel like they should be worth a wee bit more, just because I'm so in love with dragons in the first place xD I just wonder how people who don't have time to spend more than an hour on the site each day (say, to breed, feed, do their gathering and what not) will be able to profit from their breeding.

@cloverfield I can see where you're coming from. For newer members it's definitely a plus. I've also noticed the same for eggs (they used to be valued at 100k and now have dropped to less than 50k)...
PM or ping me if you need to get a hold of me :]
@GooberMeister I'm more of a 'no you are ugly bye' person and can't afford genes for nuts so lol, nope.
@GooberMeister I'm more of a 'no you are ugly bye' person and can't afford genes for nuts so lol, nope.
@afanc Jeez! That's a nice profit from gaming alone :o I make about 7k a day with the time I'm given xD
I do hope that it won't come to that, because then everyone will try to get Imperials in order to make money off of their babes, then everyone will have Imperials and no one would want them :[
@afanc Jeez! That's a nice profit from gaming alone :o I make about 7k a day with the time I'm given xD
I do hope that it won't come to that, because then everyone will try to get Imperials in order to make money off of their babes, then everyone will have Imperials and no one would want them :[
@dracoon I tend to be an economist, so I rely on the AH prices staying level for some time xD
That's how I made treasure when I first started; buy an egg at 75k then sell it again for 90k. But seeing as those prices have dropped so drastically as well, I can't rely on the AH as much anymore.
@dracoon I tend to be an economist, so I rely on the AH prices staying level for some time xD
That's how I made treasure when I first started; buy an egg at 75k then sell it again for 90k. But seeing as those prices have dropped so drastically as well, I can't rely on the AH as much anymore.
@GooberMeister I make money by reselling dragons. My luckiest was letting go of a Plague egg for 1.2k gems xD
@GooberMeister I make money by reselling dragons. My luckiest was letting go of a Plague egg for 1.2k gems xD
@GooberMeister If I play Runestones without music, I can get like 3-4k in 5~ minutes, so 10 mins (of dedicated playing) would get me 7k. I spread it out through the day, so it's not too oppressive, but it's been on my mind a lot lately! "I'll do x and then a game of runestones" xD I blame because I'm still new. I'm sure in a month I will not have the same passion. "My dragons are at 81% ... do I care enough to log on ... o na non-breeding day ... nnnnope"

But with dragons as they are and as they are going, my long-term plan is, I guess, play fairground games. Eventually I'll have billions and gazillions of treasure and can buy what I want. I can sell people my pretty hatchlings if they want them or give them away, whatever. I guess with the dragons dropping I am just aiming for self-sufficiency? IDk idk.

I love the idea of community and everyone buying from hatchery threads but there are already a lot and how unique will you have to be in future when they are more and how much would you even be able to fetch and ... lots of questions, lots of questions.

And you want to be careful, people complain about reselling too, like they want it outlawed or some crap. They want to leave you with no way to make money unless you are in their good position to not need to resell :(( As long as a person is happy to pay what you're now offering and you're not running a monopoly (and rarely anyone is) then it's fine I think.
@GooberMeister If I play Runestones without music, I can get like 3-4k in 5~ minutes, so 10 mins (of dedicated playing) would get me 7k. I spread it out through the day, so it's not too oppressive, but it's been on my mind a lot lately! "I'll do x and then a game of runestones" xD I blame because I'm still new. I'm sure in a month I will not have the same passion. "My dragons are at 81% ... do I care enough to log on ... o na non-breeding day ... nnnnope"

But with dragons as they are and as they are going, my long-term plan is, I guess, play fairground games. Eventually I'll have billions and gazillions of treasure and can buy what I want. I can sell people my pretty hatchlings if they want them or give them away, whatever. I guess with the dragons dropping I am just aiming for self-sufficiency? IDk idk.

I love the idea of community and everyone buying from hatchery threads but there are already a lot and how unique will you have to be in future when they are more and how much would you even be able to fetch and ... lots of questions, lots of questions.

And you want to be careful, people complain about reselling too, like they want it outlawed or some crap. They want to leave you with no way to make money unless you are in their good position to not need to resell :(( As long as a person is happy to pay what you're now offering and you're not running a monopoly (and rarely anyone is) then it's fine I think.
Like hatchlings with circuits? Like hatchlings without circuits?
Take a peek at Integrated Dragons!

Timezone: FRT+8
@dracoon Ahh, yes. I've done that once or twice, but I'd buy a dragon that was ready to breed, breed it with one of mine, then resell it plus the hatchlings. It made a good profit for a while. I just rechecked the AH, dragons have dropped to 10k now :[ So sad...
@dracoon Ahh, yes. I've done that once or twice, but I'd buy a dragon that was ready to breed, breed it with one of mine, then resell it plus the hatchlings. It made a good profit for a while. I just rechecked the AH, dragons have dropped to 10k now :[ So sad...
@GooberMeister Oh dear ;; I recently bought a dragon for 130 gems, then resold her for 200 gems and got it back for profit.
@GooberMeister Oh dear ;; I recently bought a dragon for 130 gems, then resold her for 200 gems and got it back for profit.
@afanc Yeah, I feel you there. I was hoping to open a giveaway thread when the prices escalated, so I could donate hatchlings to those who wouldn't be able to afford them. But now pretty much anyone can afford them, so I wouldn't feel as humbled by giving them away. I guess I'll wait for a while before I act on that plan xD
@afanc Yeah, I feel you there. I was hoping to open a giveaway thread when the prices escalated, so I could donate hatchlings to those who wouldn't be able to afford them. But now pretty much anyone can afford them, so I wouldn't feel as humbled by giving them away. I guess I'll wait for a while before I act on that plan xD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8