Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Way to delete account?
Hey guys! I ws wondering if there is a way to delete accounts? I made this account just to poke in and give my profits from dragon feeding and gathering to my girlfriend, and now she doesn't want me to do that because she's afraid she'll get in trouble, and thinks it cheating if I'm not going to actually play. I have no interest in the site, no offense to the admins breeding sims aren't my thing, and wasn't sure if it were better to delete or let the account rot?
Hey guys! I ws wondering if there is a way to delete accounts? I made this account just to poke in and give my profits from dragon feeding and gathering to my girlfriend, and now she doesn't want me to do that because she's afraid she'll get in trouble, and thinks it cheating if I'm not going to actually play. I have no interest in the site, no offense to the admins breeding sims aren't my thing, and wasn't sure if it were better to delete or let the account rot?
There isn't a way to delete your own account, so just leaving it be is the way to go.

It's definitely a good idea to cease the activity though. Having an account just to send things to another account could very well get both accounts in trouble, that kind of harvesting is almost certainly frowned upon.
There isn't a way to delete your own account, so just leaving it be is the way to go.

It's definitely a good idea to cease the activity though. Having an account just to send things to another account could very well get both accounts in trouble, that kind of harvesting is almost certainly frowned upon.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png