Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I think the Coliseum hates me.
1 2 3 4
Not been getting much loot from it today, and it seems to throw hissy fits over me winning. I think it must be a sore loser, when I'm about to win, it freezes on me. x3
Not been getting much loot from it today, and it seems to throw hissy fits over me winning. I think it must be a sore loser, when I'm about to win, it freezes on me. x3
11063.pngfrsig_zps347f70e4.png132130.png
Its been doing that to me too, when it happens I just take a break from it for a few, sell my loot and try again. *shrug* really starting to miss the long continuous fights though.
Its been doing that to me too, when it happens I just take a break from it for a few, sell my loot and try again. *shrug* really starting to miss the long continuous fights though.
Gladekeeperbanner_zps21ce84b1.jpeg
I just tried it in Chrome, been useing firefox, and it's so zippy, was actually able to farm for a bit, then the Coliseum got grumpy at me again and sulked xD
I just tried it in Chrome, been useing firefox, and it's so zippy, was actually able to farm for a bit, then the Coliseum got grumpy at me again and sulked xD
Hm, maybe I should really move to Chrome for playing Flight Rising. ._. Meh, I'll try to do that tomorrow. XD I'm using Firefox now and it lags a lot v-v
Hm, maybe I should really move to Chrome for playing Flight Rising. ._. Meh, I'll try to do that tomorrow. XD I'm using Firefox now and it lags a lot v-v
m16OKP.jpeg
Wow lucky. I have not been able to get on the coliseum at all today ._.
Wow lucky. I have not been able to get on the coliseum at all today ._.
Really @Fayrin? What browser do you use?
Really @Fayrin? What browser do you use?
its freezing on me for abit now
its freezing on me for abit now
ceecf9a5-d5c7-4397-8c76-a3a467c14fde_zps927bd106.png
Actually after I heard that the energy loss was back on I haven't touched the Coliseum since I was afraid I would lose energy if ever it would hang. D: So I have no idea if it's gonna crash for me or not. Guess I have to see tomorrow...oh it's 10pm already? @_@
Actually after I heard that the energy loss was back on I haven't touched the Coliseum since I was afraid I would lose energy if ever it would hang. D: So I have no idea if it's gonna crash for me or not. Guess I have to see tomorrow...oh it's 10pm already? @_@
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair you don't seem to loose energy from clicking away from the page.
@Altair you don't seem to loose energy from clicking away from the page.
Been having this issue all morning. It's very disheartening as I'm trying to level up one of my offspring and every time I get close to finishing a battle it just freezes up before I can do anything. Even walking away from the game for a few minutes doesn't work. I was hoping that it'd be running more smoothly today after doing so well last night but that's unfortunate. Won't be able to play with it while at work.
Been having this issue all morning. It's very disheartening as I'm trying to level up one of my offspring and every time I get close to finishing a battle it just freezes up before I can do anything. Even walking away from the game for a few minutes doesn't work. I was hoping that it'd be running more smoothly today after doing so well last night but that's unfortunate. Won't be able to play with it while at work.
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
1 2 3 4