Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 11th site anni predictions
[quote name="@Reineke" date="2024-05-31 00:59:52" ] I would be just happy to see something like hoard revamp. I'm a bit tired of not being able to use search among the huge pile of food, trinkets, etc. and not remembering what I have and what I don't << [/quote] hoard has already been revamped and you can search in it. there is a spyglass button at the far left next to the food icon.
@Reineke wrote on 2024-05-31 00:59:52:
I would be just happy to see something like hoard revamp. I'm a bit tired of not being able to use search among the huge pile of food, trinkets, etc. and not remembering what I have and what I don't <<

hoard has already been revamped and you can search in it. there is a spyglass button at the far left next to the food icon.
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
Coliseum PVP or some sort of forgotten feature that was on the dev goals but was still being developed. Either that or a revamp of a system that’s prominent. I’m not going to say something like “adventure mode” because that’s very unlikely. A different thing that seems more likely but a huge stretch given timeframes is a modern breed release or something similar to Dustcarve Dig for a huge lore event.
Coliseum PVP or some sort of forgotten feature that was on the dev goals but was still being developed. Either that or a revamp of a system that’s prominent. I’m not going to say something like “adventure mode” because that’s very unlikely. A different thing that seems more likely but a huge stretch given timeframes is a modern breed release or something similar to Dustcarve Dig for a huge lore event.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
@Gemmi
I'm so used to the search bar being on the right that I didn't notice it at all
Thanks for telling me ^^"
@Gemmi
I'm so used to the search bar being on the right that I didn't notice it at all
Thanks for telling me ^^"
iHOD8yI.png --
Rei J1pVmqu.png
he/him ♦ FR+10

__________________ 0h9xtLB.png
new flight [emoji=sunglasses size=1] [s]jk but new lair location banners would be coo[/s]l
new flight

jk but new lair location banners would be cool
I have a feeling it's something big. But I'm drawing a blank on what it could be.
I have a feeling it's something big. But I'm drawing a blank on what it could be.
j0lGliX.png
she/her
FR+3
Color expansion 2.0
Letmedream
Color expansion 2.0
Letmedream
I jokingly said dual flights in another thread, but considering it's the 11th anniversary... lemme cook. Maybe they'll introduce elderly dragons with the focus on hatchlings.
I jokingly said dual flights in another thread, but considering it's the 11th anniversary... lemme cook. Maybe they'll introduce elderly dragons with the focus on hatchlings.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
i am on the edge of my seat wating for those lair spacers suggested in 2023
i am on the edge of my seat wating for those lair spacers suggested in 2023
kpwiExq.gif
valley/garden
xe/she fr+3
i was expecting the anniversary update would be hatchling skins as well, but since we got that this week i'm hoping it's something brand new instead of a revamp >o<
excited either way though!
i was expecting the anniversary update would be hatchling skins as well, but since we got that this week i'm hoping it's something brand new instead of a revamp >o<
excited either way though!
~~~~~~~~ Ux2iSVM.png ezgoIF2.png ~ywrA5FE.png mQ0CvT6.png ZlHPBW0.png
~~» code shop
~~» mass hatch
~~» gen1 sales
~~» accent sales
[emoji=aether star size=1] I'd love more tab customization. Like using a scene or some other thing to change the BG of each tab <3 So some could look leafy and others set in stone ect.
I'd love more tab customization. Like using a scene or some other thing to change the BG of each tab <3 So some could look leafy and others set in stone ect.
rb6bCa1.png