Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper gene theories?
1 2 3
Greenskeeper starts soon, and as far as i know this will be the last time we can theorycraft about the gene coming out. What do you expect it to look like, and what breeds are getting it? My guess is Auraboa (obviously) and probably dusthide, though i would be pleasantly surprised if Veilspun got it instead. My guess is it's going to be something like cheap blossom: Perhaps leaves and vines are scattered around the body like an old statue, or moss has begun to grow on them like [item=Mosswood Trim]. We have a lot of plant-themed genes already so i am very interested to see what would happen with it.
Greenskeeper starts soon, and as far as i know this will be the last time we can theorycraft about the gene coming out. What do you expect it to look like, and what breeds are getting it? My guess is Auraboa (obviously) and probably dusthide, though i would be pleasantly surprised if Veilspun got it instead.

My guess is it's going to be something like cheap blossom: Perhaps leaves and vines are scattered around the body like an old statue, or moss has begun to grow on them like Mosswood Trim . We have a lot of plant-themed genes already so i am very interested to see what would happen with it.
xulc4O8.png
I'm definitely thinking Auraboa and Dusthide will get the gene. Which I'm quite excited to see because I have a Dusthide in mind that needs a non-Blossom gene that is still plant themed.
I'm definitely thinking Auraboa and Dusthide will get the gene. Which I'm quite excited to see because I have a Dusthide in mind that needs a non-Blossom gene that is still plant themed.
y0YshUu.png
Auraboa for sure, seeing as they're the Nature Ancient. I'd also say Dusthide is the likely second candidate, seeing as they're pretty new and are lacking the number of tert genes that other ancient breeds have.

Personally I'd love something similar to Blossom, but mushroom-themed instead! A little mycelium dragon sounds so cool :)
Auraboa for sure, seeing as they're the Nature Ancient. I'd also say Dusthide is the likely second candidate, seeing as they're pretty new and are lacking the number of tert genes that other ancient breeds have.

Personally I'd love something similar to Blossom, but mushroom-themed instead! A little mycelium dragon sounds so cool :)
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
I’m gonna say auraboa and dusthide probably! I think nature and earth are pretty similar, and I’d love some plant tertiary genes for Dusthides. I wonder if we’ll ever get flight themed primary and secondary genes[emoji=imperial star size=1]
I’m gonna say auraboa and dusthide probably!
I think nature and earth are pretty similar, and I’d love some plant tertiary genes for Dusthides.

I wonder if we’ll ever get flight themed primary and secondary genes
I don’t know what to put here
Auraboa definitely should be getting the gene... and dusthides probably will so that everyone has at least 2 fest genes I think at this point, even though that means they'll have gotten 2 in a row. (Though so did tides).

As for what it will be.... I'm having a hard time thinking of something that Boas don't have already. Initially I was like 'what if beard but plant' but I think that might be too close to willow. K. What if flowers all over? Well that's just blossom, though different kinds of flowers would be very cool. Maybe it's gonna be Branches-but-Wings? Would mirror Riot I suppose. Crystalline-but-vines? Giant venusaur backpack flower? Floral aura type, thundercrack with vines and flowers?

I genuinely have no idea what to expect.
Auraboa definitely should be getting the gene... and dusthides probably will so that everyone has at least 2 fest genes I think at this point, even though that means they'll have gotten 2 in a row. (Though so did tides).

As for what it will be.... I'm having a hard time thinking of something that Boas don't have already. Initially I was like 'what if beard but plant' but I think that might be too close to willow. K. What if flowers all over? Well that's just blossom, though different kinds of flowers would be very cool. Maybe it's gonna be Branches-but-Wings? Would mirror Riot I suppose. Crystalline-but-vines? Giant venusaur backpack flower? Floral aura type, thundercrack with vines and flowers?

I genuinely have no idea what to expect.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
I'm guessing vines that goes around the body sporting flowers & leaves, kinda like an extended version of the nature primal eyes.
I'm guessing vines that goes around the body sporting flowers & leaves, kinda like an extended version of the nature primal eyes.
Life is just a neat example of electromagnetic force!
Something something PawBorough Overgrowth Accent (Ivy). Would probably have some blooms thrown in there too.
Something something PawBorough Overgrowth Accent (Ivy). Would probably have some blooms thrown in there too.
Pressed Morning Glory Venex
they/them
_^___^
(=0ω0=)
23378621.png Pressed Moonflower
[quote name="hydrasnake" date="2024-05-20 07:15:59" ] I'm guessing vines that goes around the body sporting flowers & leaves, kinda like an extended version of the nature primal eyes. [/quote] That would be really cool! I'm picturing something ivy-themed, which we don't really have as a tertiary yet, and I think that stands out as unique in comparison to existing plant-themed tertiary genes like Branches, Willow, and Blossom.
hydrasnake wrote on 2024-05-20 07:15:59:
That would be really cool! I'm picturing something ivy-themed, which we don't really have as a tertiary yet, and I think that stands out as unique in comparison to existing plant-themed tertiary genes like Branches, Willow, and Blossom.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
my guess is that it will be moss/ivy covering the dragon and be on auraboa/dusthides since 1) nature ancient and 2) new breed
though I secretly hope for veils to get the gene this time around,,,,I would leap for joy
my guess is that it will be moss/ivy covering the dragon and be on auraboa/dusthides since 1) nature ancient and 2) new breed
though I secretly hope for veils to get the gene this time around,,,,I would leap for joy
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
I just hope it's actually a part of the dragon and not something floating around it ^^'
I just hope it's actually a part of the dragon and not something floating around it ^^'
1 2 3