Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Button eyes aren’t buttoning?
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
Actually . . . I know I've seen eyes for stuffed animals that are the "pearl button" type, where the top of the button is a half-dome with an iris and pupil, and on the back is a loop to sew the eye into the toy so that the fabric around the eye hides the loop. So maybe that third eye is that style of button! [emoji=aberration tongue size=2] I also like the idea of the third eye being a button all right, but when you look away, the pupil moves, and when you look back it's a a "hey, wait a minute!" moment. It'd be most effective if the Abbie were pretending to be just a stuffed toy.
Actually . . . I know I've seen eyes for stuffed animals that are the "pearl button" type, where the top of the button is a half-dome with an iris and pupil, and on the back is a loop to sew the eye into the toy so that the fabric around the eye hides the loop. So maybe that third eye is that style of button!

I also like the idea of the third eye being a button all right, but when you look away, the pupil moves, and when you look back it's a a "hey, wait a minute!" moment. It'd be most effective if the Abbie were pretending to be just a stuffed toy.
riVr93C.png
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page