Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Preparing for my acc aniversary with..
I think I'm going to prepare for a massive Anniversary hatching spree, among other things, so I guess I'm going to go all out for it, and list what I have planned (and then also ask for help, because I'm gonna be real, BBCode is new to me, and I kinda wanna make all of my pages fancy once my account is over a year old.

That being said, I need to save as much money and gems as possible (because I bought 2 UMAs within 24 hours of one another and I'm now broke oops)

So here's the current list of everything I have planned! (and what it will cost me)
-
-
Big Hatch (all 5 nests) of various pairs that I've loved using the most over my first year! - 250kT for final nest
Scrying and fully Gene'ing my Progens - at least 750kT each.. oh boy
Overhauling my Clan Page, adding actual designs to lore/finishing clan lore - Just a lot of time
More Dragon Slots (10 more) to help with having the space for all hatches - (750kT?)
Buying my First G1 (maybe, oh my god that's probably gonna be far too expensive but a man can dream)
A raffle (what for? Maybe people receiving a simple song remix for their clan lore/specific dragon, i love doing retro stuff)
Finally staring to get the finalized pairs for my whacky lil' Imperial Hatchery (I will bring more Imperials into the world, Lightweaver, and you cannot stop me even if you TRIED!) - also just a bunch of time. BBCode is hard

I need at least 2milT. I have 115kT right now and I have 2 months to get there. I am burnt out of Glimmer and Gloom.. So I have 55 days to get this much treasure, or.. 1045 times of Glimmer and Gloom, thankfully if I was that insane I'd be getting 4,125,000T so I guess it wouldn't be too bad, except I will probably burn out or buy another UMA (dear god I have bought like 3 or 4 in the past 30 days help)

I am far too scatterbrained for this so I may open up simplistic PWYW Retro/Soundfont Music stuff for Dragon Lore, because I won't lie it's really fun to do.
I think I'm going to prepare for a massive Anniversary hatching spree, among other things, so I guess I'm going to go all out for it, and list what I have planned (and then also ask for help, because I'm gonna be real, BBCode is new to me, and I kinda wanna make all of my pages fancy once my account is over a year old.

That being said, I need to save as much money and gems as possible (because I bought 2 UMAs within 24 hours of one another and I'm now broke oops)

So here's the current list of everything I have planned! (and what it will cost me)
-
-
Big Hatch (all 5 nests) of various pairs that I've loved using the most over my first year! - 250kT for final nest
Scrying and fully Gene'ing my Progens - at least 750kT each.. oh boy
Overhauling my Clan Page, adding actual designs to lore/finishing clan lore - Just a lot of time
More Dragon Slots (10 more) to help with having the space for all hatches - (750kT?)
Buying my First G1 (maybe, oh my god that's probably gonna be far too expensive but a man can dream)
A raffle (what for? Maybe people receiving a simple song remix for their clan lore/specific dragon, i love doing retro stuff)
Finally staring to get the finalized pairs for my whacky lil' Imperial Hatchery (I will bring more Imperials into the world, Lightweaver, and you cannot stop me even if you TRIED!) - also just a bunch of time. BBCode is hard

I need at least 2milT. I have 115kT right now and I have 2 months to get there. I am burnt out of Glimmer and Gloom.. So I have 55 days to get this much treasure, or.. 1045 times of Glimmer and Gloom, thankfully if I was that insane I'd be getting 4,125,000T so I guess it wouldn't be too bad, except I will probably burn out or buy another UMA (dear god I have bought like 3 or 4 in the past 30 days help)

I am far too scatterbrained for this so I may open up simplistic PWYW Retro/Soundfont Music stuff for Dragon Lore, because I won't lie it's really fun to do.
| He/They | 23 | FR+3 | Storyteller | Author | Freelance Musician|
90844443.png 83070145p.png 93458229.png
I'm also learning the BBcode way, I have one thing I want to offer up: [code] [Columns] [item=itemnamehere] [nextcol] TEXTTTTTT [/Columns] [rule] [/code] what I used for a lot of my clan tabs! ends up looking like [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/590172] this [/url] [Columns] [item=Fallen Star] [nextcol] some cool text [/columns] [rule] Some text! maybe [color=blue] different colors? [/color] [size=4] siz[/size][size=2]es? [/size] [color=#FF0000]a[/color][color=#F60008]l[/color][color=#ED0011]s[/color][color=#E4001A]o[/color] [color=#D3002B]t[/color][color=#CA0034]h[/color][color=#C1003D]i[/color][color=#B80046]s[/color] [color=#A70057]c[/color][color=#9E0060]o[/color][color=#950069]o[/color][color=#8C0072]l[/color] [color=#7B0083]t[/color][color=#72008C]h[/color][color=#690095]i[/color][color=#60009E]n[/color][color=#5700A7]g[/color] [color=#4600B8]m[/color][color=#3D00C1]a[/color][color=#3400CA]d[/color][color=#2B00D3]e[/color] [color=#1A00E4]b[/color][color=#1100ED]y[/color] [url=https://www.stuffbydavid.com/textcolorizer] this site [/url] edit: also [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1047514] this post [/url] is always great to have bookmarked
I'm also learning the BBcode way, I have one thing I want to offer up:
Code:
[Columns] [item=itemnamehere] [nextcol] TEXTTTTTT [/Columns] [rule]
what I used for a lot of my clan tabs! ends up looking like this
Fallen Star some cool text

Some text! maybe different colors? sizes?
also this cool thing made by this site

edit: also this post is always great to have bookmarked
Slowly coding, one [ at a time
[quote name="CattLovesCats" date="2024-05-02 06:57:59" ] I'm also learning the BBcode way, I have one thing I want to offer up: [code] [Columns] [item=itemnamehere] [nextcol] TEXTTTTTT [/Columns] [rule] [/code] what I used for a lot of my clan tabs! ends up looking like [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/590172] this [/url] [Columns] [item=Fallen Star] [nextcol] some cool text [/columns] [rule] Some text! maybe [color=blue] different colors? [/color] [size=4] siz[/size][size=2]es? [/size] [color=#FF0000]a[/color][color=#F60008]l[/color][color=#ED0011]s[/color][color=#E4001A]o[/color] [color=#D3002B]t[/color][color=#CA0034]h[/color][color=#C1003D]i[/color][color=#B80046]s[/color] [color=#A70057]c[/color][color=#9E0060]o[/color][color=#950069]o[/color][color=#8C0072]l[/color] [color=#7B0083]t[/color][color=#72008C]h[/color][color=#690095]i[/color][color=#60009E]n[/color][color=#5700A7]g[/color] [color=#4600B8]m[/color][color=#3D00C1]a[/color][color=#3400CA]d[/color][color=#2B00D3]e[/color] [color=#1A00E4]b[/color][color=#1100ED]y[/color] [url=https://www.stuffbydavid.com/textcolorizer] this site [/url] edit: also [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1047514] this post [/url] is always great to have bookmarked [/quote] Oh thanks! I'll bookmark all of these spots, I'm probably going to start editing my page and stuff now because it'll probs take awhile!
CattLovesCats wrote on 2024-05-02 06:57:59:
I'm also learning the BBcode way, I have one thing I want to offer up:
Code:
[Columns] [item=itemnamehere] [nextcol] TEXTTTTTT [/Columns] [rule]
what I used for a lot of my clan tabs! ends up looking like this
Fallen Star some cool text

Some text! maybe different colors? sizes?
also this cool thing made by this site

edit: also this post is always great to have bookmarked
Oh thanks! I'll bookmark all of these spots, I'm probably going to start editing my page and stuff now because it'll probs take awhile!
| He/They | 23 | FR+3 | Storyteller | Author | Freelance Musician|
90844443.png 83070145p.png 93458229.png