Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Jigsaw Best Times
I just got a new best time on Easy Jigsaw (which is the difficulty I usually play) and I was curious about other people's best times! Mine are

Easy - 2:13
Normal - 10:36
Hard - 30:10

Since Jigsaw doesn't have leaderboards or anything tell me your best times here!
I just got a new best time on Easy Jigsaw (which is the difficulty I usually play) and I was curious about other people's best times! Mine are

Easy - 2:13
Normal - 10:36
Hard - 30:10

Since Jigsaw doesn't have leaderboards or anything tell me your best times here!
This space intentionally left blank
I play hard mode exclusively as my main method of gathering treasure. I have no idea how I did it nor am I able to break it, but my record is 18:25.

Hard Mode: 18:25

I really wonder if anyone has managed to go below that.
I play hard mode exclusively as my main method of gathering treasure. I have no idea how I did it nor am I able to break it, but my record is 18:25.

Hard Mode: 18:25

I really wonder if anyone has managed to go below that.
I had to check, but my best time for hard is 9:12! pretty sure it wouldnt break the leaderboards, but im proud of it--getting it under ten minutes was a big accomplishment for me [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] my best time for Easy is 1:36, and for normal...I have no idea, I don't usually play normal! I do hards a lot and easys a lot but normal just isnt my speed I suppose I like puzzles a lot,
I had to check, but my best time for hard is 9:12! pretty sure it wouldnt break the leaderboards, but im proud of it--getting it under ten minutes was a big accomplishment for me

my best time for Easy is 1:36, and for normal...I have no idea, I don't usually play normal! I do hards a lot and easys a lot but normal just isnt my speed I suppose

I like puzzles a lot,
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
@rheotastic Wow, that's really impressive! Do you use different strategies for Jigsaw vs real life puzzles or?
@rheotastic Wow, that's really impressive! Do you use different strategies for Jigsaw vs real life puzzles or?
This space intentionally left blank
[quote name="windstorm" date="2024-04-22 18:46:31" ] @/rheotastic Wow, that's really impressive! Do you use different strategies for Jigsaw vs real life puzzles or? [/quote] :''> thank you!! I think in irl puzzles I tend to organize my pieces out first; on FR I just go nuts and try to connect everything together immediately. this has VASTLY different results from game to game so while 9:12 is my best record on hard, it definitely isnt my average (I'd put that more around 15-20 minutes, maybe?), but since theres like limited space in the game area on FR organizing the pieces out is usually more trouble than its worth to me I also just skip puzzles I dont like on FR/refresh the page, like, some of them I'd be lucky to finish on hard in like...35-40 minutes. probably partially bc FR put me in the habit of not checking what the completed image looks like after I've begun to put the pieces together (which now I do irl), so if I hit a wall I just continue to be like "no these pieces fit together, I know they do" and waste so much time on it for me my best Rank Time puzzle is the maren ambusher/wavesinger one, bc a lot of the pieces very clearly belong to one maren or the other. doing those first and then figuring out the water at the end is I think what got me my finish time! not to say that puzzle is the easiest to complete in FR's catalogue just that not all of them are created equal, I think the summer sphinx one is also pretty good for color dichotomy
windstorm wrote on 2024-04-22 18:46:31:
@/rheotastic Wow, that's really impressive! Do you use different strategies for Jigsaw vs real life puzzles or?
:''> thank you!! I think in irl puzzles I tend to organize my pieces out first; on FR I just go nuts and try to connect everything together immediately. this has VASTLY different results from game to game so while 9:12 is my best record on hard, it definitely isnt my average (I'd put that more around 15-20 minutes, maybe?), but since theres like limited space in the game area on FR organizing the pieces out is usually more trouble than its worth to me

I also just skip puzzles I dont like on FR/refresh the page, like, some of them I'd be lucky to finish on hard in like...35-40 minutes. probably partially bc FR put me in the habit of not checking what the completed image looks like after I've begun to put the pieces together (which now I do irl), so if I hit a wall I just continue to be like "no these pieces fit together, I know they do" and waste so much time on it

for me my best Rank Time puzzle is the maren ambusher/wavesinger one, bc a lot of the pieces very clearly belong to one maren or the other. doing those first and then figuring out the water at the end is I think what got me my finish time! not to say that puzzle is the easiest to complete in FR's catalogue just that not all of them are created equal, I think the summer sphinx one is also pretty good for color dichotomy
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
Easy - 2:04 (I never play this mode, bluh!)
Normal - 5:28
Hard - 13:07
Easy - 2:04 (I never play this mode, bluh!)
Normal - 5:28
Hard - 13:07
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
my fastest on easy was 0:02:22 ..... am i doing it wrong by organizing all the edge tiles first ???
my fastest on easy was 0:02:22 ..... am i doing it wrong by organizing all the edge tiles first ???
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I only ever play the easy jigsaw and I'm ashamed to say my best time was 0:02:46. Congratulations to all of you in this thread who are faster.
I only ever play the easy jigsaw and I'm ashamed to say my best time was 0:02:46. Congratulations to all of you in this thread who are faster.
April showers bring forth May flowers
My people! I really thought I was the only Jigsaw enjoyer on this site!

I pretty much only do the easy mode puzzles, normal and hard are kind of overwhelming with the space we have to work with.

Easy - 2:05
Normal - 10:57
Hard - 32:40
My people! I really thought I was the only Jigsaw enjoyer on this site!

I pretty much only do the easy mode puzzles, normal and hard are kind of overwhelming with the space we have to work with.

Easy - 2:05
Normal - 10:57
Hard - 32:40
23890.png
ePOliyb.png
xCVbB5p.png
mlHpBMC.png
this is so scuffed
YMPbu9R.png
I pretty much stick to Easy since it's faster and more relaxing to delve through. I've dabbled in Normal a bit, but I don't remember my record.

Easy - 1:14
Normal - ???
Hard - ???
I pretty much stick to Easy since it's faster and more relaxing to delve through. I've dabbled in Normal a bit, but I don't remember my record.

Easy - 1:14
Normal - ???
Hard - ???
9iqeDz7.png