Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If Profiles Had Songs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
my clan profile is very different from my signature (which i will fix one day all my images broke and i'm lazy) and my dragons.... but i'm sure you could guess at least which music artist
my clan profile is very different from my signature (which i will fix one day all my images broke and i'm lazy) and my dragons.... but i'm sure you could guess at least which music artist
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
[quote name="Melova" date="2024-04-15 05:29:38" ] As soon as you check the profile you are greeted with an energetic "Never gonna give you up" [/quote] [font=cambria]In all seriousness, though, it would probably be either The Lightning Strike by Snow Patrol or something by Dirt Poor Robins.
Melova wrote on 2024-04-15 05:29:38:
As soon as you check the profile you are greeted with an energetic
"Never gonna give you up"

In all seriousness, though, it would probably be either The Lightning Strike by Snow Patrol or something by Dirt Poor Robins.
She/Her | FR+0
artemis by aurora
artemis by aurora
hmmm... i'd like to think of like... "themes" for the different locations in my lore... that would be fun.

but i think for the about page, it would just be the observatory from majoras mask. :}
hmmm... i'd like to think of like... "themes" for the different locations in my lore... that would be fun.

but i think for the about page, it would just be the observatory from majoras mask. :}
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
I picked arcane flight 10 years ago cuz it reminded me of spyro, so probably a spyro track. Maybe the theme for magic crafters.
I picked arcane flight 10 years ago cuz it reminded me of spyro, so probably a spyro track. Maybe the theme for magic crafters.
CO4hmv7.gif8xbWHuG.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7