Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if fairgrounds had no limit?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="TuitionFee" date="2024-04-12 13:01:32" ] Is fairground really that good? I swear you make more grinding coli for the same amount of time spent in fairgrounds… [/quote] I can max FG in about 10 minutes with very little effort; even on a good day in coli, it would take me longer than that to get even close to the same amount - and I have to pay attention slightly more. FG is brain off clicky-clack and honestly I often play unnecessary games because I wasn't watching my streak to see how close I am to cap. I don't mind grinding coli sometimes, but I burn out on it.
TuitionFee wrote on 2024-04-12 13:01:32:
Is fairground really that good? I swear you make more grinding coli for the same amount of time spent in fairgrounds…
I can max FG in about 10 minutes with very little effort; even on a good day in coli, it would take me longer than that to get even close to the same amount - and I have to pay attention slightly more. FG is brain off clicky-clack and honestly I often play unnecessary games because I wasn't watching my streak to see how close I am to cap.

I don't mind grinding coli sometimes, but I burn out on it.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6