Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your “Toxic” Player Trait
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
My hyperfixations are so bad that they change every week, causing me to impulsively buy & sell fandragons weekly based on said hyperfixations.
My hyperfixations are so bad that they change every week, causing me to impulsively buy & sell fandragons weekly based on said hyperfixations.
Rbf96Oh.gif
I've got no idea if I've posted here before, but here are two things:

1. I forget about previous threads I've made.

2. I'm all over the place. One day I'll buy 70 dragons that I want to keep, then I'll exalt them all the next day because I've suddenly decided that they're all ugly.
I've got no idea if I've posted here before, but here are two things:

1. I forget about previous threads I've made.

2. I'm all over the place. One day I'll buy 70 dragons that I want to keep, then I'll exalt them all the next day because I've suddenly decided that they're all ugly.
rsz-2img-1151.png
i never exalt. like. ever. i just don't do it that often. even then i still don't contribute to my flight's dom and sell to, like, everyone. sorry shadow ive given so many exalts straight to earth and fire lol
i never exalt. like. ever. i just don't do it that often. even then i still don't contribute to my flight's dom and sell to, like, everyone. sorry shadow ive given so many exalts straight to earth and fire lol
he/him. i shwag it, boystyle. give me all of your money. i want every gem and every coin. all of them forever. the ultimate slumdog millionaire. watch me get rich HERE: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3305628/
buy babies from me HERE: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3323174

82bd84e72a1ff5ac20f689a3324ea18fbc08f84c.gif
I have almost 160 active users blocked
I have almost 160 active users blocked
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
Sending a PM to almost everyone that sells things in AH where I think they could've sold em for more, asking whether they meant to sell those things, such as a Starsilk apparel for 2g or an Arcane Sprite for 1mt
Sending a PM to almost everyone that sells things in AH where I think they could've sold em for more, asking whether they meant to sell those things, such as a Starsilk apparel for 2g or an Arcane Sprite for 1mt
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
I want to talk a lot in the forums with the people... but I'm can't understand well.. and my emglish is not well
I want to talk a lot in the forums with the people... but I'm can't understand well.. and my emglish is not well
XI8Ptgx.jpg
I refuse to touch any flight rising lore, I don't breed my dragons, I don't exalt anymore, and I hoard sell stuff all the time bc I'm too lazy to list it.
I refuse to touch any flight rising lore, I don't breed my dragons, I don't exalt anymore, and I hoard sell stuff all the time bc I'm too lazy to list it.
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
Picking up gen1s (esp pinks) that will never get genes, despite getting them as gene projects in the first place :x
Picking up gen1s (esp pinks) that will never get genes, despite getting them as gene projects in the first place :x
Skin Shop
i edit almost every post i make at LEAST once if not twice or more because i only realized there was something else i wanted to add AFTER i posted it or because i thought about it more and wasn't happy with the way i worded something
basically i really need to proof-read my own posts better and also make shorter posts period. the adhd/autism wombo combo communication struggle is real
i edit almost every post i make at LEAST once if not twice or more because i only realized there was something else i wanted to add AFTER i posted it or because i thought about it more and wasn't happy with the way i worded something
basically i really need to proof-read my own posts better and also make shorter posts period. the adhd/autism wombo combo communication struggle is real
Nonbinary
Trans Masculine
Xenogender

Avatar Dragon. The button is linked to my current avatar dragon.
For sale. The button is linked to my dragon sales lair tab.
limes, benrey, or belial || they/them & neos

fr time but im on at really weird hours sometimes
very anxious, so forum activity is sporadic at best
for my dragons - pose =/= pronouns. please use they/them for any of them unless otherwise specified
i am quite liberal with using the blocking feature (1,109 accounts and counting...)
i am quite liberal with using the blocking feature (1,109 accounts and counting...)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23